Do you dislike Felicity from Arrow? (Especially season 3)

• 54 results
Uk2897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you dislike Felicity from Arrow? (Especially season 3) (80 votes)

Yes 39%
No 33%
I want her to get hit by a bus 23%
I ship Olicity >_< 6%
No Caption Provided

I just want to know the views of of comic fans.

• 
Uk2897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Uk2897
Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You know you're doing something wrong when one of your main characters is a cute girl with glasses and I can't stand her.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

I loved her before she got the hots for Ollie.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Only in season 3

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season 3 toned her down , she used to have those funny geeky moments ,especially her 1 liners , but season 3 she literally cried every episode and ray made it worse , im just waiting for him to find someone new , since new 52 doesn't have laurel and oliver together anymore

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was one of my fav. character for 2 seasons. Not so much in S3. Here's hoping she goes back to being her normal self before first half of S4 ends.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hated season 3 felicity so much that it made me appreciate laurel and actually...like her...

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hated season 3 felicity so much that it made me appreciate laurel and actually...like her...

Season 3 laurel was pretty good imo ,and she didn't really obsess over oliver as much and seemed to hold her own, im just mad she's not a metahuman

daingermouz20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope hate ger now. She needs to be killed off. I like her better seasons 1 & 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never really liked her that much but I don't hate her. I dislike Olicity and I was annoyed by her denial of Oliver's death after his first fight with Ra's, but she's fine to me. She is hot though

Season 2 Roy, Season 3 Officer Lance, Ray Palmer and Tommy are the only characters I really hated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also lol at no one shipping Olicity so far.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Of course not, what has she ever done to me? :)

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: same here, I just want her to live up to what her sister was

Sara>>>laurel IMO. But both>>>season 3 felicity.

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

In the first two seasons she was one of my favorite characters.

In the third season, she annoyed me at least 80% of the time she was on screen (probably more).

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By birdman400

@jayc1324 said:

I never really liked her that much but I don't hate her. I dislike Olicity and I was annoyed by her denial of Oliver's death after his first fight with Ra's, but she's fine to me. She is hot though

Season 2 Roy, Season 3 Officer Lance, Ray Palmer and Tommy are the only characters I really hated.

I thought I was the only one who hated ray , he's so arrogant compared to his comic/DCAU counterpart

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: same here, I just want her to live up to what her sister was

Sara>>>laurel IMO. But both>>>season 3 felicity.

I feel season 4 laurel will be a beast since its supposed to skip like what 6 months ? and pray to god Felicity isn't on her cry baby shit again , Season 1 & 2 Felicity was the more likeable character , and funny , I mean why obsess over oliver ? he doesn't truly show it back

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: Not only that, but he always took time away from the actual plot of the show. He wasn't a necessary character at all, and he just seemed so cocky when he took over Olivers company, and took Felicity from Oliver

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By birdman400

@jayc1324 said:

@birdman400: Not only that, but he always took time away from the actual plot of the show. He wasn't a necessary character at all, and he just seemed so cocky when he took over Olivers company, and took Felicity from Oliver

I hated when he came in and just assumed he knew everything , sad a man in a battle suit lost to a guy with a bow and arrow in less than 2 min

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

She needs to die

Uk2897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is weird.. All comments say Yes and the poll says no...

No Caption Provided

Maybe its Felicity involved PIS

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 560

@uk2897: Why does everyone hate Felicity?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By dernman

I liked her at first but it's time for her to go. In fact I think the whole cast needs a shake up.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uk2897: Why does everyone hate Felicity?

I don't hate her but, Season 3 felicity cried almost every episode , it became so repetitive and annoying , Season 2 felicity was golden on the don't with her script

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 560

@birdman400: Yea I did lose love for her in season 3 but still love Felicity as a character.

ThePeaceweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't imagine anyone wanting olicity, except for a few, very loud plebs on tumblr. It's the most nonsensical pairing of our entire generation.

jcass10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The whole Oliver and Felicity thing got crazy popular, then promptly was shoved down everyone's throat.

I would prefer Felicity not be on this show anymore.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't really mind her the first two seasons but I cringed every time she was on screen in the the third. Hopefully season four makes her watchable again lol

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't imagine anyone wanting olicity, except for a few, very loud plebs on tumblr. It's the most nonsensical pairing of our entire generation.

the relationship itself is so unhealthy , I still think oliver deep down still loves sara , and eventually Nyssa

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: Yea I did lose love for her in season 3 but still love Felicity as a character.

if they atleast remove her obsessive tendencies , I will be fine with her

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She pretty much ruined arrow in season 3. The show become more focused on a forced romance with no chemistry then character stuff. She is selfish and whiny. I seriously spent each scene she had thinking of how they could kill her off. Sometimes it was that Ollie could stab her with an arrow in the cave sometime it was that she could get hit by a stray bullet.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Olicity romance and the blatant batifying of the show made me stop watching 3/4 of the way through the season and I doubt I'll ever come back to the show.

I hope to hell they don't try the same thing with Barry and Caitlyn on Flash.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Personally I will take Thea any day over the other ladies on Arrow. =)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Goth felicity solos. I would do unspeakable things to her.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Uk2897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aaaarrrrgghhhh... Someone selected the shipping >_<

I'm pretty sure thats why she was made into a main character.. Cuz she was really.... "Interesting" in the begininng...

What I really dislike about Felicity is.. She's with Oliver.. Then Ray... Then Barry.... I'm pretty sure she'll be banging Diggle soon :P

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uk2897 said:

Aaaarrrrgghhhh... Someone selected the shipping >_<

@fallschirmjager said:

I'm pretty sure thats why she was made into a main character.. Cuz she was really.... "Interesting" in the begininng...

What I really dislike about Felicity is.. She's with Oliver.. Then Ray... Then Barry.... I'm pretty sure she'll be banging Diggle soon :P

felicity and barry never banged, they kissed once.

felicity started dating ray because oliver ditched her, was she supposed to save herself for him?

That said season 3 felicity was too whiney. Give her back the fun and she will be fine.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uugieboogie

I don't hate her I just dislike the role she played in Season 3. And they thru great lengths to make Ollie "Batman-like" and then turn him into a CW sucka for love.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have hated her since she first showed up on season one.

Electricfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Electricfire

I feel like she has the potential to be incredibly sexy, so they should write her sexier parts. She is the eye candy of the show. And it wouldn't hurt for her to be a little more sexy. It's unfair that she has to be the only sexy, cool character, as she has to play off her own sexy, coolness instead of someone else's helping her be more than the sum of her parts. She needs more lines, and should treat her lines more like milky honey than like brisk iced tea.

Also v nice brain

RyDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Season 3 and so far season 4 i have hated her. I loved her in seasons 1-2. She was great then, but even in season 4 it feels like Mr. Terrific is filling the role she had in the first two seasons.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#43  Edited By entropy_aegis

Yes and she's not even good as eye candy,Thea kicks her to the curb in that department. I dont mind her attitude or even her relationship with Oliver,I think it's actually good conceptually. What I hate is that Felcity has become the centre of the universe,she's a goddamn mary sue whom everyone falls in love with. Some of the biggest DC characters fell in love with her,all other characters on the show ship Olcity,even the f*cking villains ship Olicity,Eobard Thawne knows about her in the future,this awkward nerd now has the confidence to demand Maseo not to search her,have a direct conversation with Ra's and order Barry and Malcolm etc,etc. At this point all the drama and conflict revolves around Olicity, villains specifically challenge Olicity,all their brilliant schemes are just obstacles to the eternal union of Olcity. All other characters barely have stories of their own now, DC's second biggest heroine after Wonder Woman has been sacrificed at the altar of this mary sue.

What needs to happen is that Slade returns pops a few bullets in to Olicity while they're sleeping and take over the show renaming it Deathstroke.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry & felicity forever

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

No Caption Provided

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm also willing to bet that Oliver's son or his mom will be sacrificed at the altar of Felicity as well,I'm 100% certain the grave belongs to one of them.

RyDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: after watching last nights episode i am thinking the same thing

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved her before she got the hots for Ollie.

This also.

*transforms into lucifer* WHO VOTED I SHIP OLICITY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU*back to normal*. Ahem sorry about that

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and she's not even good as eye candy,Thea kicks her to the curb in that department. I dont mind her attitude or even her relationship with Oliver,I think it's actually good conceptually. What I hate is that Felcity has become the centre of the universe,she's a goddamn mary sue whom everyone falls in love with. Some of the biggest DC characters fell in love with her,all other characters on the show ship Olcity,even the f*cking villains ship Olicity,Eobard Thawne knows about her in the future,this awkward nerd now has the confidence to demand Maseo not to search her,have a direct conversation with Ra's and order Barry and Malcolm etc,etc. At this point all the drama and conflict revolves around Olicity, villains specifically challenge Olicity,all their brilliant schemes are just obstacles to the eternal union of Olcity. All other characters barely have stories of their own now, DC's second biggest heroine after Wonder Woman has been sacrificed at the altar of this mary sue.

What needs to happen is that Slade returns pops a few bullets in to Olicity while they're sleeping and take over the show renaming it Deathstroke.

I agree with everything you said and Arrow as become ridicuolus. To make things worse Felicity and Olicity fans act like this witch can do no wrong and it's sickening

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I loved her in the first 2 seasons and she was one of my favorite characters.

She started to get annoying during season 3, and kept getting more annoying. Now I can't stand her.