Do these positive reviews for She-Hulk sound like they come from customers featured on infomercials?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do these positive reviews for She-Hulk sound like they come from customers featured on infomercials? (12 votes)

Yes 50%
No 50%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

None of these seem honest to me, no show is perfect and an honest reviewer who enjoys a show would still mention at least a few gripes they had with it. These reviews appear to be from shills. If you get the expression, these "reviewers" talk like GTA NPCs.

• 
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not any different than other reviews

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@akz: You can write that you liked the show without writing exaggerated crap like "OMG, I watched the first hour of the show three times!" or "it's perfect for Disney+" or "wow this sets a new gold standard". Come on man, these sound like bots, not human beings with individuality.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@kgb725: Jeremy Jahns, Chris Stuckmann and Critical Drinker beg to differ.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theyre YouTubers not the same thing as a traditional written review

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@kgb725: Well you can distinguish between reviews done to critique and "reviews" done to promote, forgive me for not favouring reviewers who would kiss a show's behind like this.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@ready_4_madness: If it's really good as these people are saying, I will apologize and do all your house chores.

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KaiThighJu

Just seems like normal reviews to me.

They're being held at gunpoint by the mouse.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaithighju: Yep, none of us should have to take crap from the mouse. We should stop eating what the mouse is feeding us and start eating the mouse himself.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@akz: I'm obviously implying that they sound like bots.. but who knows, maybe they really are. They do seem bot-brained though, these people act like they are programmed to applaud at Disney's discretion. All these I shared are excerpts of a Comicbook.com article, I expected them to include only the overwhelmingly positive reviews.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Roxy Striar is a real person unfortunately, who likely will say positive things so she gets invites to premieres and advanced screenings and apparently has the IQ of dirt.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@cattlebattle: No idea who she is but she does sound like an NPC.

God_Vulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s an average review…reviews for movies like The Batman and Top Gun were similar lol

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ghostodoofus2

@god_vulcan: Ok, I liked those films, but this exaggeration trend needs to end.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calm down dude. Social media has all types of junk. Why would you care for such bait? They always try to gain attention. Remember when I said that Taika's Thor is NOT Thor in one of your threads months earlier. Not only I was right but the whole pile of sh#@ got ridiculous and overwhelming bc thats where MCU is headed.

Ruffalo's Hulk is even more low let alone she hulk. Because they definitely not fit that brand which MCU think is a success but its just a short cut.

If you look at the slate within such short period and the amount of junk they are trying to put on media so that they can go for big bucks for blockbusters. Its not give gonna give them same taste. Lets not forget Daredevil Born Again is also happening on MCU and I can guarentee it will be never be the same again bc the idea itself is dumb idea from whichever angle you look at. Daredevil also cameos in She Hulk btw with dumbass yellow costume.

Avatar image for geraldofvengerberg
Geraldofvengerberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ghostodoofus2 said:

One of the reviewers is not like others. Jahns and Stuckmann reviews the show for what they are. Neither Jahns and Stuckmann is gonna make multiple videos before the movie is released because it has a woman protagonist.

Tunasubdrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People learn from informercials how there reviews should sound.

God_Vulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

Calm down dude. Social media has all types of junk. Why would care for such bait? They always try to gain attention. Remember when I said that Taika's Thor is NOT Thor in one of your threads months earlier. Not only I was right but the whole pile of sh#@ got ridiculous and overwhelming bc thats where MCU is headed.

Ruffalo's Hulk is even more low let alone she hulk. Because they definitely not fit that brand which MCU think is a success but its just a short cut.

If you look at the slate within such short period and amount of junk they are trying to put on media so that they can go for big bucks for blockbusters. Its not give gonna give them same taste. Lets not forget Daredevil Born Again is also happening on MCU and I can guarentee it will be never be the same again bc the idea itself is dumb idea from whichever angle you look at. Daredevil also cameos in She Hulk btw with dumbass yellow costume.

No Caption Provided