Do the Earth-2 and Earth-2 Writers even communicate?

Weapon-Alpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

So i was reading issue 29 of Earth-2 and the issue is mostly about Dick and Barbara Grayson and their son Johnny who appears to hardly be knee high which caught me off guard because i was so sure in an earlier issue i thought his name was Tommy but figured i must have been mistaken but then i read Earth-2 World's End issue 10 and in the issue his name IS Tommy and he is almost hip high and i know it doesnt mean much but he is even dressed differently in a world where most heroes hardly ever change clothes even after "weeks" pass by is it really that hard to communicate with each other when youre writing about the same characters in the same world potentially "hours" apart from each issues?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm sure they do, I've seen some consistent stories told or referenced in both and some even into Constantine Earth 2 arch. Though I admit that is a little confusing at times due to Dr. Fate's involvement, is that like before or after Fate and the Wonders dealing with the Furies etc? You know? Plus he's all over the place lol.