• 60 results
Posted by Ghostodoofus2 (1297 posts) 14 days, 17 hours ago

Poll: Do the Avengers look bad in the Avengers game trailer? (69 votes)

Yes 62%
No 38%

I think they look ok, not good enough for the long wait though. The graphics are actually quite standard.

#1 Posted by LuminousHydra (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

The graphics look like something from last gen consoles.

#2 Posted by EICHHOLTZ (593 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like a ps3 game. huge disappointment.

#3 Posted by Lan_Fan (16239 posts) - - Show Bio

Cash grab.

#4 Edited by Ghostodoofus2 (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theamazingspidey
#5 Posted by TheAmazingSpidey (17870 posts) - - Show Bio

@lan_fan said:

Cash grab.

It's impossible to judge years worth of work based on roughly 5 minutes of footage.

#6 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

Let’s give it a chance. Goodness.

#7 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an Action game the graphics are far from the most important quality.

#8 Posted by hyiena (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap's design isn't great.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#9 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7698 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor looked really dumb and the graphics all together sucked

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#10 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4634 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn’t even look bad what are people on about??? Maybe the designs aren’t all there and obviously the graphics need to be touched up. It’s the same thing as when people complained about Spider-Man and Injustice 2’s graphics but they both looked great.

#11 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Heatforce (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

The faces look weird but Hulk is a thing of beauty.

#13 Edited by Supermanthor (21795 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Batvibe12 (5763 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to wait until game release because...

#15 Posted by Emperorb777 (11390 posts) - - Show Bio

From what was shown the game looks terrible. Hopefully the gameplay they show today looks good or they've completely wasted these past 5 years.

#16 Edited by JamesWayne (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Let’s wait until we see the game in motion and see extended gameplay. In game gameplay graphics may be great.

That’s the theme for the entire e3 so far imo. “Here’s a new game! Followed by a cgi trailer and no gameplay. Why would I care if I don’t know what the game is going to be like.

Like gears, why release the game in 3 to 4 months and not show gameplay on your stage but show 3 wrestlers below the stage? Who cares? Where’s the campaign demo?? I know there’s some gameplay online now about the escape mode, but I would have liked a proper gameplay demonstrstion on the ms stage of the campaign, like is typically standard during e3.

Ff7, watch dogs and doom killed it for me because they actually revealed gameplay

#17 Posted by Mekboy (2754 posts) - - Show Bio

I will say that the character models aren't the best, but I honestly don't really care about graphics anymore.

Just have fun gameplay and it's good enough for me.

#18 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce:

I love when the Hulk is a raging tank.

#19 Edited by Supermanthor (21795 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_shazam0920 said:

@heatforce:

I love when the Hulk is a raging tank.

the best part was hulk and abomination going toe to toe with each other

oh and iron man in space

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#20 Posted by IndomitableRegal (16610 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Even Iron Man didn't look too good. Widow looks like a man. The MCU versions look better. And the voices are bad as well.

#21 Posted by Magian (152121 posts) - - Show Bio

They looked just fine to me.

#22 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4605 posts) - - Show Bio

If those were gameplay graphics then it's fine. If those were the cinematic graphics, then yeah it sucked.

#24 Posted by incursion2 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#25 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17244 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, Black Widow and Hulk look off to me.

#26 Posted by Nucleon (3646 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and the Widow looked a bit weird (and related), but otherwise I think the extract captured the feel of the MCU okay; A super-powered battle in a parking lot. =)

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#27 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

Could do with some tweaking but so many people over reacting and clearly didn’t listen to any of it since I keep seeing questions all over the internet about why they can’t change costumes or why Caps dead etc etc when in fact it’s the opposite lol

#28 Posted by ArranVid (2667 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like a ps3 game. huge disappointment.

Nothing wrong with that imo. Although my last console was a GameCube...

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#29 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor looks alright to me, same with Tony stark with his suit. Cap looks meh but that doesn't mean i won't play the game. Natasha looks dope to me as well. Hulk design looks the best. They've already told us that we players can customize those characters for free so there shouldn't be any complain. The game play looks incredibly awesome.

#30 Edited by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

Demo from tonight 10pm UK time

#31 Posted by joshua755 (4084 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshua755: yep from what I’ve saw we should start to see proper gameplay clips tonight and tomorrow

#33 Posted by TheVVitchKing (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

They look like doller store versions of themselves

#34 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevvitchking:

I’m not a fan of a couple of designs but really what your saying is dependant on what design you are basing there canon look on since there are hundreds of different artists games and movie versions of these characters.

#35 Posted by Batman242 (12407 posts) - - Show Bio

Natasha looking like Lord Farquaad.

#36 Posted by Tomkatie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Welp, we’re never going to see Hank Pym as a founder nor Black Widow with a Russian accent again

#37 Posted by CCThor (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

It can be better but I’m fine with it.

I only care about the story and game system.

#38 Edited by Arc_Conductor (262 posts) - - Show Bio

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Faces are always something that look 10x better upon release. People always seem to forget that. I remember people saying that Supergirl and Cassie's faces looked atrocious at first, and now Cassie Cage's face is top tier in MK11. I would have liked them to not go for the MCU look as much as they did for the designs though, but then again, the MCU is where it's at so we're kind of stuck with it.

#39 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie: Hank Pym was in the second teaser working on shrinking devices while over comma with Stark

#40 Posted by PenguinDust (9385 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they look fine, certainly better than MvC3, however I still have no idea of what it plays like. Among the worst presentations for a AAA game by a top studio and publisher ever. Remarkably empty for the time spent on stage.

#41 Posted by Worldofthunder (5157 posts) - - Show Bio

The trailer wasn't worth the hype. Very underwhelming. Game is still inn development though so we'll see

#42 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12946 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and Thor certainly look...different. It’s probably a irrelevant nitpick seeing as there will more than likely be different suits/skins as DLC at some point

#43 Posted by Michaelbn (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. The designs look off and graphics are very average for the last years of the 8th generation. However, Marvel fanboys think it looks great (not fine or good but great) and overall it's promising.

#44 Posted by Tomkatie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos: I saw that, and I’m holding out hope that he’s a playable character. Him being revealed as Hank Pym and not Ant-Man or Giant-Man worries me

#45 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie: disappointed if we don’t get proper gameplay soon.

I still cant fathom how it’s 2019 and there has never been a good Avengers or JL game.

#46 Posted by Nucleon (3646 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and Thor certainly look...different. It’s probably a irrelevant nitpick seeing as there will more than likely be different suits/skins as DLC at some point

They just said on the radio that the game couldn't model their characters according to the live action actors, because of hefty royalties that they would have to pay them.

#47 Posted by uugieboogie (13401 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn’t even look bad what are people on about??? Maybe the designs aren’t all there and obviously the graphics need to be touched up. It’s the same thing as when people complained about Spider-Man and Injustice 2’s graphics but they both looked great.

This. And I think for some reason people expected them to look like their MCU counterparts like it’s a game based off the films.

#48 Posted by kgb725 (19576 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor looks kinda wide but besides that I have no problem. Hulk and IM look great. They brought in a decent VA cast so I expect a lot of dialogue and dynamic between the team members

#49 Posted by FinalKingThanos (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelAvengersProject/comments/bziyj2/heres_an_article_with_some_amazing_info_on_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

This is the best detailed info I have read on gameplay so far worth a read tbh a bit more at ease.

#50 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it was as bad as everyone is making out, I thought it looked like it could be a fun game. Yea the graphics look off and some character designs are off too mainly Cap's suit like that thing was atrocious.

But the in engine mechanics if they represent gameplay looks like it could be fun and the story seems like it could be interesting too. The graphics and character designs can be touched up within a year so. I think people are judging to soon and it will probably end up being at least a decent game.