• 87 results
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By nefarious

I like DBZ but I hate fanboys that are stubborn and obnoxious about it.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By InnerVenom123

I like DBZ. I hate the fanboys.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@ssjjanemba:
i always considerd most Cell saga cahracters faster then light (and FP frieza and SS Goku as Hypersonic,) but thats just me.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#54  Edited By SC  Moderator

I have Captain Ginyu and Western Supreme Kai tattooed on my back, and left leg. Does that answer your question? No? Okay I like. It. A. Lot. 

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#55  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@The Dark Huntress said:
" No. I hate the fanboys. "
Agreed.

I love DBZ, My favourite animé. It got me into the whole anime AND comic world.

And the only people that go go light speed, NOT beyond it, is Goku and Cooler (if you count films). Because his instant transmisson allowed him to move at that speed.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By InnerVenom123
@SC said:
" I have Captain Ginyu and Western Supreme Kai tattooed on my back, and left leg. Does that answer your question? No? Okay I like. It. A. Lot.  "
If Ginyu saw that tattoo, he would most certainly do the dance of joy.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By Caligula

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nefarious

We are cursed with fanboyism.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#59  Edited By SC  Moderator
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @SC said:
" I have Captain Ginyu and Western Supreme Kai tattooed on my back, and left leg. Does that answer your question? No? Okay I like. It. A. Lot.  "
If Ginyu saw that tattoo, he would most certainly do the dance of joy. "

When I flex my back pythons (does that only work with arms?) when I flex and contract my mighty back muscles, I make that purple horn freak dance the dance of joy. Thats how I have the tattoo set up. If I do it when I am hand standing, it looks like he is doing the dance of joy upside down! Its its crazy man. The chicks love it! They all point at me and laugh until the cops arrive and take me away for unknown reasons! 
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By sexy_merc

Don't hate DBZ or the fanboys.

CaptinAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CaptinAwesome

yes it takes way to long for anything to happen.

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Band Lone

No, we hate DBZ fanboys that think DBZ characters are invincible.

"Oh *Snort* Cell's blast is stronger than a nuclear blast and could destroy the entire solar system! Is called a Solar Kamekameha! He said it! Google iit!"  

Yeah.. He also said he was "perfect" and many times said he was unbeatable, yet he was beaten by a teenager.. A kid who's nuts had not even dropped.. 

DBZ was awesome, but face it, it was an exaggeration of power. By the end of DBZ even Krillin had to be careful or he would blow up the planet with a fart... 

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By Bestostero

I don't like DBZ because it was always the same characters who were able to do anything at all, why bother having a team if none of the other members couldn't do anything but suck and die?  Plus in the cartoon, the fight scenes were way too drawn out...

allhaildoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By allhaildoom

I actually liked DBZ when I was younger but I dislike threads on this site because there are to extremes people that love it to death and others who think all DBZ characters shouldn't exist,  and when they get into non-intelligent arguments it makes all of comicvine user look stupid.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Valtot
@allhaildoom:
ye way to many die hard DBZ fans thats why you dont see there threads anymore, i actually liked the show but dmn there were crazy fans
Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kkkkkaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeee ........................ goku catches breath hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaa and then dies from an aneurysm
allhaildoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By allhaildoom
@Valtot: Yeah it just ruined it for me the battle threads for me. 

I went on Animevice those people are even worse because its the same thing for every anime.
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#68  Edited By Backflip

I adore DBZ, but I'm just not interested in the flame wars. So yeah.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Super, yes I despise it

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's alright but I'm not crazy about it

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By HighAccuser
Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Everyone knows you have hate boner for dbz. You don't have to keep telling us.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackmanlove_: I don't think its the amount of people here that hate DBZ thats high, its the amount of people who over exaggerate their abilities. Like I read some user say Goku can kill Galactus...you cant call everybody who disagrees with that statement a DBZ hater.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Watched it as a kid. Then I started discovering other ainime and realized how incredibly mediocre the show really is.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watched it as a kid. Then I started discovering other ainime and realized how incredibly mediocre the show really is.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Who's noticing? Are you my secret online admirer? Get over yourself kid.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not surprised that it's the same person who keeps bumping these old threads

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MarvelComicFan6

I don't think people hating dbz has much to do with the mediocrity of the show as its very memorable in my opinion and will always have a place in my heart, people hating dbz has to do with the insane claims that fanboy's make such as ssj3 goku being a galaxy buster or vegito being a universe buster when they have not shown the ability to do so. Power levels in dbz stopped meaning anything after the frieza saga, after the frieza saga power levels stopped meaning much of anything but to be honest they never meant much of anything in the first place as they were always inconsistent as hell. Some examples would be: remember the beam struggle goku and vegeta had in the saiyan saga? It was shaking the entire planet, but later on in the buu saga vegeta blow himself up using all his power yet all we get is a huge crater in the ground despite the fact that he's much more powerful at that point than he was in the saiyan saga -_- oh and let's not forget cells so called solar system busting kamahameha, fans love to determine everyone's power level after the cell saga based on cells statement that he had enough power in his kamahameha to destroy the solar system. OK let's rewind to the saiyan saga again... goku and vegetas beam struggle was shaking the planet and cell said his kamahameha wave could destroy the system, if goku and vegeta who were much weaker than their cell and buu saga counter parts were shaking the planet via beam struggle then wouldn't the simple act of cell releasing his beam destroy the planet? Oh and get this that's not even the best part! Cell was having a beam struggle with eefing ssj2 teen Gohan who was equal if not more powerful than himself yet all we get is the generic ground shaking -_- you see what I mean by inconsistent right? Based on what we read in the manga or seen in the show no one can bust more than a planet. Many dbz fans go based off of what was said in context or estimations instead of actual feats due to lack of them. An example would be: cell can destroy a solar system so therfore ssj3 goku can destroy a galaxy. You can clearly see the flaws with that kind of logic because neither or has done so! I like dbz but the fans need to stop with the madness like goku vs galactus or vegeta vs silver surfer, they both get creamed! Fandom ruins all franchises I mean look at five nights at freddy's...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By micah007123

@marvelcomicfan6:I think you've proved the underlying issue. Waaaay too many people expect the planet to be destroyed by the simply flexing of their muscles.... Context is key, you cannot expect Akira to write the things you are expecting since then the earth and more would be destroyed in most fights hence Cells statement instead of actually destroying his native solar system. I never understood why this concept is so hard to grasp for DBZ yet we never bat an eye when casual shots from Thor don't always take out continents or smash the Earth apart. Frankly it's a respect issue between manga and comics.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people hating dbz has much to do with the mediocrity of the show as its very memorable in my opinion and will always have a place in my heart, people hating dbz has to do with the insane claims that fanboy's make such as ssj3 goku being a galaxy buster or vegito being a universe buster when they have not shown the ability to do so. Power levels in dbz stopped meaning anything after the frieza saga, after the frieza saga power levels stopped meaning much of anything but to be honest they never meant much of anything in the first place as they were always inconsistent as hell. Some examples would be: remember the beam struggle goku and vegeta had in the saiyan saga? It was shaking the entire planet, but later on in the buu saga vegeta blow himself up using all his power yet all we get is a huge crater in the ground despite the fact that he's much more powerful at that point than he was in the saiyan saga -_- oh and let's not forget cells so called solar system busting kamahameha, fans love to determine everyone's power level after the cell saga based on cells statement that he had enough power in his kamahameha to destroy the solar system. OK let's rewind to the saiyan saga again... goku and vegetas beam struggle was shaking the planet and cell said his kamahameha wave could destroy the system, if goku and vegeta who were much weaker than their cell and buu saga counter parts were shaking the planet via beam struggle then wouldn't the simple act of cell releasing his beam destroy the planet? Oh and get this that's not even the best part! Cell was having a beam struggle with eefing ssj2 teen Gohan who was equal if not more powerful than himself yet all we get is the generic ground shaking -_- you see what I mean by inconsistent right? Based on what we read in the manga or seen in the show no one can bust more than a planet. Many dbz fans go based off of what was said in context or estimations instead of actual feats due to lack of them. An example would be: cell can destroy a solar system so therfore ssj3 goku can destroy a galaxy. You can clearly see the flaws with that kind of logic because neither or has done so! I like dbz but the fans need to stop with the madness like goku vs galactus or vegeta vs silver surfer, they both get creamed! Fandom ruins all franchises I mean look at five nights at freddy's...

TLDR

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I like DBZ, but I absolutely hate Goku's Japanese voice. Its one of the very few animes where I actually prefer the dub just because of that one damn voice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I hate anime in general, but DBZ is tolerable because of nostalgia,

MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By MarvelComicFan6

@micah: it's not even just the power levels. The androids come into consideration as well.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By linsanel_Doctor
No Caption Provided