Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MidTierIkaris

♪♪ If he's a mid-tier and you know it, clap your hands ♪♪

♪♪ If he's a mid-tier and you know it, clap your hands ♪♪

♪♪ If he's a mid-tier and you know it and you really want to show it.... ♪♪

Click below!

Da Scaling:

First we shall discuss Icky's interaction with the Cosmic Hulk, a robot that possessed power equal to regular Hulk

No Caption Provided

Tossed aside like a strumpet, and given how he was seen not for the rest of the fight, it is safe to conclude he was one-shotted.

Mayhaps Ikaris would have better luck against another high-tier, such as Thor? Nay! Thor, who casts down a Metabo, a foe not unlike the Absorbing Man, that absorbed the power of Sersi, Thena, Karkas, Ransak, and yea, Ikaris himself!

Forsooth, the attack of Gammemon and Jemiah lays waste to the Eternals, disintegrating the Uni-Mind formed of their combined power, slaying Zuras himself, and rendering the rest insensate! And if Zuras had not taken the brunt of the blast, all the Eternals would have died, as Ikaris himself admits! And a true death, at that!

Gammemon and Jemiah's blasts each comprised half of the blast. Indeed, 'tis said of them to be twin blasts striking as one - so it follows that these twins wert identical to each other, as twins art bound to be, I thinketh!

But it is the son of Asgard who withstands the blast of Jemiah, and through mythical Mjolnir's might, responds with a counterblast, doubled the might of the original!

No Caption Provided

1 x 2 = 2, so in multiplication's name, I proclaim this as equal to the Eternal-slaying blast! The power of Thor is the power to destroy the Eternals!

The heroic Hyperion also overpowered the entire body of Ikaris with 'naught but a single arm, forcibly flying him into a reactor.

No Caption Provided

Being overpowered by a high-tier using only a single arm is nothing new, as General Ross demonstrated in quite an efficient manner.

No Caption Provided

It is clear the likes of Hulk or Thor are far too much for Ikaris, so let us tone it down a bit, and bring in the mighty Black Bolt, ruler of Attilan.

No Caption Provided

Ya Allah! No need for Black Bolt to even use a whisper against Icky when he can defeat him in close quarters with nary a scratch.

Oh, but there is more still! Behold, Ignominious Ikaris VS Namor, the Avenging son!

Ikaris engages the Atlantean, and at the end of their encounter struggles to stand while Namor is fine. Already this seems like a poor showing for Icky, but context transforms it from poor to disastrous.

Mighty Namor had been dehydrated and held in captivity for three days entire, and it is well established that separation from water weakens the Avenging son. What's more is Icky was blasting Namor with heat vision, which weakens him. Essentially, Icky could not defeat a weakened Namor despite blasting him with his Kryptonite.

So seems Ikaris does quite pitifully against proper high-tiers in his normal state, but what of when he was appointed Prime Eternal, stacking Zuras' power 'pon his own?

No Caption Provided

What a revoltin' development! Even with the power of Zuras stacked 'pon his own, Apocalypse makes nary a grunt when struck by Icky, restraining and stabbing him.

Speaking of other Eternals, it is privy that we mention Icky's other encounters with them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Weaker than Sersi, walked over by Gilgamesh and matched by Atlo? I say thee...pathetic!

Da Feats:

However, Icky should be given a chance to redeem himself from his atrocious scaling, and so he shall, by the power of quantifiable showings!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Handbooks give Icky anywhere from 1.5 tons to 50 tons. Impressive or no? No, a thousand times I say thee no. A surprise it is not, as Ikaris was harmed by barbed wire.

No Caption Provided

Let us dive deeper into Icky's icky quantifiable showings.

After being beat up by two random deviants, they toss an explosive at him. Thou might be wondering "where art the poor quantifiable showing"? I say thee....here!

No Caption Provided

The explosion barely damaged Icky, but the fall didn't kill him. The reason Icky's bones were broken and he was hospitalized had naught to do with the explosion, but with the fall off a building!

Can it get worse? It can!

Even Wonder Woman has better piercing resistance than this poozer
Even Wonder Woman has better piercing resistance than this poozer
heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

lol

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By rajjarsalt

Jesus Christ

No Caption Provided

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Karkus

Wow. Crazy how a guy with under 200 appearances can be such an inconsistent mess. Could have also mentioned Ajak and Makkari restraining Ikaris.

No Caption Provided

Or dying from contact from the sun.

No Caption Provided

God_Vulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame ...

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sheesh

MidTierIkaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shame ...

Agreed! 'Tis quite shameful how overrated Icky is, but this thread should help cure that.

Avatar image for deactivated-64925750b6b8e
deactivated-64925750b6b8e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great work! I knew Ikaris was overrated but damn…

ANGELICA10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

@supremegeneration:

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

SleeperAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad. The character is trash in all his incarnation

KindleFire85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good work.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A great contender for Midwoman

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Antebellum

Wonder Woman 😠, I hate her.Mid Tiers should spend more time fighting city busters or cooking some mid tasteful food, I have a horrible agenda against Mid tier women. I'm a Midist, I believe High Tiers have superiority to Mid people, Diana was born at Mid-day. No wonder I hate her, she was born at Middletown of Themyscira with all these Middle-level themysciran kids, and you know what she uses? a Sword and a Shield, mid-ranged weapons, but I guess I can forgive her since she is a Middle mannered person.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Better than the RT tbh

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Ikaris depowered in the part where he falls from a building?

MidTierIkaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Ikaris depowered in the part where he falls from a building?

He is not, he merely lost his memories.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nasser won't like this