Die Hard Arkham -- Joker challenge!

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

If by some extraordinary, and unfortunate event, you are being trapped inside the Arkham Asylum's main building alone with Joker, which version of joker do you rather be locked up with? Why? And what would be your strategy to survive for 24 hours before getting rescued??

Joker choices:

classic The Batman Animated Series joker (Mark Hamill)

Joker from Batman (Jack Nicholson)

Joker from The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger)

Joker from Suicide Squad (Jared Leto)

the new Joker by Joaquin Phoenix

ROUND 1 Psycho warfare: you woke up to found yourself strapped to a mental patient's bed, with Joker standing in front of you with his trademark maniacal smile, he has decided to break you emotionally, mentally and psychologically through his crazy antics/ creepy mind games/ terror-inducing madness (their methods are in line with the on-screen character, depend on the version of Joker you chose, but no physically torture is used, he is only interested in destroying your mind for fun). Can you last for 12 hours or will you break by then?

ROUND 2 A close encounter: (If) you managed to survive with your sanity intact, when Joker was away briefly, you managed to break out of the restraint and got up ready to make a run for it, only to come face to face with the returning Joker, uh-oh awkward! Both of you are unarmed and with starting distance of 5 metres, he is about to attack you, what do you do and can you survive or escape?

ROUND 3 The hunting game: (If) you managed to survive the fistcuff with the Joker (or if you beat him, he managed to get away), he got enraged and have the entire building locked down then proceed to hunting you with his specific gears equipped (details below), while the only weapons you can use are whatever you can find or make-shift out of from within the building -- household objects, office equipment, hospital/surgical tools, kitchen gadgets, standard gears from security office (eg. Security Helmet, riot shield, wood baton, non-lethal taser etc. But NO guns or firearms of any kind, it looks like joker have cleared it out when took over the building). what would you do to stay alive for next 12 hours until help arrive, or how would you beat the Joker and clear the round?

Joker's gears:

classic The Batman Animated Series joker (Mark Hamill) -- acid squirting flower, razer sharp throwing cards, extendable boxing gloves and 3 chattering joker-teeth that sprays deadly jokers toxin.

Joker from Batman (Jack Nicholson) -- Long barrel pistol, electricity joy-buzzer, and throwing pen-darts.

Joker from The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger) -- pencils, pocket knife, metal pipe, and two vicious attacking dogs.

Joker from Suicide Squad (Jared Leto) -- dual welding custom-made gold guns and a sword cane.

the new Joker by Joaquin Phoenix -- since the movie is not yet out, lets say he has unlimited access to those twirling sign-boards that he could use to smack you to death with if needed, plus Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) from Suicide Squad as backup, with her baseball bat and revolver to aid her Mr J. And no, Casanova, none of you can seduce and turn her to your side lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like I could take Nicholson Joker. Also all of the other ones are just way crazier to me when they catch me I'm in serious trouble

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kmb501

Mark Hamill Joker, he might respect my level of craziness for choosing him, find it funny, and just let me go.

Updated:

Like I said, I would not try to escape, avoiding the other two rounds, and hope that the Joker would respect my level of craziness and admiration for him and accept there was nothing more he could do to me and let me go.

Darkhawk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which ever is the physically weakest. Cuz I'm fighting.

Probably Nicholson

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nicholson.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Joaquin's Joker doesn't seem that crazy, powerful, nor evil. So him.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Cesar Romero. He is the least dangerous joker.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Agreed, plus afterwards we can hang out at the beach!

No Caption Provided

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@omnipotent94 said:

Agreed, plus afterwards we can hang out at the beach!

No Caption Provided

Lol.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Penguin-Dust: ???

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can most likely take the Nicholson version. He never actually threw a punch.

Hamil's Joker knocked Batman on his ass and the Dark Knight version comes off as having training.

I should be able to beat the JOKER Joker because dude looks under fed.

Leto's is buff but haven't seem him fight lol

WoahPerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new Joker. That scrawny old bastard can't harm me when some teenagers beat him up.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kmb501

Neither; instead I choose:

The Jokester--this version's not going to hurt me unless I'm a criminal, because he's a superhero, a crazy one, but still one. He even threw himself in front of a monitor to rescue Jason Todd. Jokester's a delightful mirror image of the Joker. Too bad they killed him off after only a few issues.

Or

Jack Napier--Joker's "sane" form from White Knight.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is okay.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helloman: and which joker would you rather face? can you survive or will you peril? :-P