Did you like DCEU superman being made so OP in JL?

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trololololol

He was pretty much equal to Diana in BvS . However , in Justice League , he was on another level . He was far stronger than the movie villain , and stronger than the whole league combined .

Did you people like the man of steel becoming so much powerful than the other members ?

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it is normal for superman to dumpster anyone who is not on darkseid level even JL membery an yes i like that he is more powerful than Diana since she is stupid comic chatacter to begin with...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How was he equal to Diana in BvS?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja said:

Well it is normal for superman to dumpster anyone who is not on darkseid level even JL membery an yes i like that he is more powerful than Diana since she is stupid comic chatacter to begin with...

Let me guess, you never read any of the actual comics right?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was not very smart for the future especially not in the film to introduce the JL, but there is probably anyways no future for this JL(besides WW and AM as solo films maybe).

I liked the scene where he can see Flash and it was actually in general a cool scene, but i think it was simply a pretty dumb idea(among several others).

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn’t bother me. As a character he’s been OP for 70+ years now, JUSTICE LEAGUE hasn’t changed anything *shrugs*

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thebuckaronatr

It was meh and made Steppenwolf even worse, also acted the rest of the Juctice League like complete morons in their fight with Clark. But the movie had much bigger problems and the group fight was at least kind of a WOW moment.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja said:

Let me guess, you never read any of the actual comics right?

No Caption Provided

He knows the Justice League Cartoon and maybe Injustice at best XD

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: They gave her greek myth background because tehy couldnt think of anything better and they display her as more powerful than hercules...That is why my friend she is stupid and pointless character...I read greek mythology alot and hercules is the greatest and most powerful hero demigod...Since you are already stealing from greek mtyths might aswell stick with actual myth history and power ranking like marvel did with thor and norse mythology...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I don't see the problem, the whole concept of Superman is too be over powered, why are people complaining?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja:

They gave her greek myth background because tehy couldnt think of anything better

Well in the 40s was that pretty creative, WW in general was actually very unique in that time.

and they display her as more powerful than hercules...

Hmmm to that point later more, i'm pretty sure you're talking about New52/Rebirth.

That is why my friend she is stupid and pointless character...I read greek mythology alot and hercules is the greatest and most powerful hero demigod...

Perez made the big Greek Mythology backround for her, she was no demigod there.

Since you are already stealing from greek mtyths might aswell stick with actual myth history and power ranking like marvel did with thor and norse mythology...

Huh????? Diana didn't exist in the power ranking of the original Greek mythology, also is Thor not even close to the original version(i even still remember how our history teacher got once pretty mad at a guy who literally confused the comic interpretation with the original version XD). You would most likely hate Thor too(if not even more), if you were also a big fan of Norse mythology.

You should read the Post-Crisis version, she is a clay statue brought to life by the soul of truth there and is like Billy(Shazam) also empowered by the Gods(and upgraded later on). So it makes sense that she becomes more powerful than Hercules without any interference with his status as demigod, who becomes also a pretty interessting character there later on(also are the Gods closer to the original than in the most western versions, Zeus for example is kind of a douche like in the original).

Last but not least: We are talking about comics here, i mean why do you like a guy who honestly thinks freaking glasses are a good disguise for a well known Superhero XD more(i like Supes a lot btw.)?

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't have any problem. In fact, I liked him much more in JL than in BvS. Hopefully he will stay at this level.

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highly enjoyed superman showing his supremacy

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not overpowered. He's just the strongest hero on earth in the dceu, I don't see how that's supposed to be bad.

He would still lose against fox silver surfer or even like season 6 Clark from smallville

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I saw it for the first time last night and people are exaggerating.

He beat the JL but but not as badly has people are saying and he didn't do much damage to Steppenwolf.

It took the combined strength of him and Cyborg to pull apart the mother boxes.

Diana and Arthur were beating Steppenwolf themselves while Clark and Barry were out saving Civilians.

And Steppenwolf wasn't afraid of Clark. He actually ran to engage him but was knocked down, not out.

And also, Steppenwolf didn't feel any fear until after Diana destroyed his Axe.

It had nothing to do with Superman. He just could no longer control the Parademons.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a18d03ac37dc
deactivated-5a18d03ac37dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He made the rest of the league useless.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I liked when he finally brought out that cool freeze breath

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he made the entire Justice League obsolete. What is the point of having a team again?

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GodEmperor123

its been this way before. theres already been times hes solo'd the league alone.

but keep in mind barry is a rookie and if he reaches his comic book potential, can easily replace clark as the strongest

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly didn't feel like he was all that OP. If we removed the JL v Supes fight entirely I'd still argue MoS/BvS Clark could solo the rest of the League. His feats really weren't that elevated from previous movies, especially with background feats like the whole "Superman shifted a techtonic plate" headline from BvS. They clearly intended Clark to be godlike in power-levels from the very begining, with his fight with Zod still being the most visually dynamic and powerful fight in any CBM. We just haven't really seen him fight against non-Kryptonian opponents, at least not seriously. The only percieved power discrepancy would come from his insane combat speed, but he has had some spectacular speed feats before this, just less obvious. He's also been consistently fighting opponents with the same enhanced speed he has before this movie. His power levels didn't bother me at all, I enjoyed him being the powerhouse of the league. I would've probably liked the Steppenwolf fight to last a little longer, but I'd rather they elevate his strength than nerf Superman from his previous power-levels.

I don't think it'll last either, DCEU Flash was a rookie who hasn't even unlocked a fraction of his potential, I'd wager that after his solo movie there'll be questions to whether Clark could take him at all. Diana isn't necessarily intended to be on Superman's level physically, she makes up for it in gear and skill. Aquaman had very little to do, and clearly hasn't honed his more interesting powers. Soon he'll be much more than just another skilled brawler. Cyborg I thought was quite impressive in the movie, I don't really expect him to be a threat to Superman, at least without some hax mother-box powers he could possibly evolve into. And obviously Batman wasn't gonna do much.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked that he was powerful but I hate the fact that literally no one on league stands a chance against him. Its typical JLU predicament. Nothing can stop an angry Kryptonian. Which kind of undermines the need of League.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, he made the entire Justice League obsolete. What is the point of having a team again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
deactivated-5abbc73944668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it, they stayed true to the comics in that way. Superman has always been the powerhouse and most powerful fighter of the JL. Batman is the strategist and de facto leader, and everyone else falls underneath those two. There's a defined hierarchy in the Justice League

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have a problem with it.

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it, they stayed true to the comics in that way. Superman has always been the powerhouse and most powerful fighter of the JL. Batman is the strategist and de facto leader, and everyone else falls underneath those two. There's a defined hierarchy in the Justice League

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Highly enjoyed superman showing his supremacy

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Since I've been reading comics I've always been of the opinion that Superman should remain a solo hero independent of the league, helping when they legitimately need his assistance. This is nothing new, surprising or even upsetting to me.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gracetrack

He was totally fine. Besides, the other leaguers were either inexperienced (Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman) or were holding back (Wonder Woman).

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers