Did they reveal too much in the infinity war trailer?

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Did they reveal too much in the infinity war trailer? (40 votes)

Yes 10%
No 90%

They showed thanos obtaining both the space gem and the mind gem, so put 2 and 2 together and that means he already has what he came to earth for, the question is who is thanos going to kill before he leaves

So either thanos obtains the gems very early in the film or midway throughout the film, either way im not sure how much of the film takes place on earth

Spoilers! You have been warned!

For those who saw the d23 trailer in august, thanos throws a moon at the planet, basically destroying it

• 
Huskii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They revealed that Wakanda really does have the soul stone. Double confirmed by the latest Black Panther trailer.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huskii said:

They revealed that Wakanda really does have the soul stone. Double confirmed by the latest Black Panther trailer.

Wow you just spoiled that for me thank you very much -_-

Huskii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Huskii

@theanalyser: Your fault buddy. This thread is supposed to be for people who've seen the trailer...

Edit: Lol you're the OP

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will reveal way more before the movie comes out. They released almost 20 minutes of footage of AoU.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I tell you once the movie comes out. But seriously anyone that thinks Thanos could possibly end up with less than four of five infinity stones by the final of the movie doesn't know how movies work. He can either get them all or be stopped right before he gets the final one.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing they really reveled was that the soul stone was in Wakanda everyone knew that Thanos was gonna get infinity stones.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huskii said:

which trailer revealed it

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the one and only thing that was revealed was that Wakanda probably has the soul gem. I mean, I know we didn't see it, but come on, why would Thanos be invading Wakanda if they didn't have an infinity stone?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no it was really good trailer.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I think the one and only thing that was revealed was that Wakanda probably has the soul gem. I mean, I know we didn't see it, but come on, why would Thanos be invading Wakanda if they didn't have an infinity stone?

Maybe Doctor Strange goes there with other avengers to protect the time stone

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
@mrmonster said:

Maybe...but my money is one Wakanda having a stone.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
@mrmonster said:

fair assumption, it has to be somewhere, and Black Panther is the only Marvel movie between now and Infinity War

and I don't expect them just show the soul stone for the first time in Infinity War

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. That doesn’t mean future trailers won’t tho. Watch’em at your own peril if that kind of thing bothers you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this trailer didnt but probably all upcoming trailers combined will

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

They didn't spoil much.

Huskii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
@mrmonster said:
@mrnoital said:
@mrmonster said:

fair assumption, it has to be somewhere, and Black Panther is the only Marvel movie between now and Infinity War

and I don't expect them just show the soul stone for the first time in Infinity War

T'Challa did say "If the world found out what we possessed it could destroy the world/ruin our way of life" and it's his duty to protect it (It was edited differently depended on the trailer) I just assume that the scene of him in that purple world with the panther spirits was the work of the Soul Stone. Then obviously the army invading...

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They barely revealed anything tbh we don't know what the hell is going on

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. It was a well done trailer in terms of just showing a few things and leaving most of the movie still veiled in mystery.

KSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a good trailer. They didn't reveal anything we already didn't know, and it left everyone wanting more.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheSpartanB345T

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huskii said:
@mrnoital said:
@mrmonster said:
@mrnoital said:
@mrmonster said:

T'Challa did say "If the world found out what we possessed it could destroy the world/ruin our way of life" and it's his duty to protect it (It was edited differently depended on the trailer) I just assume that the scene of him in that purple world with the panther spirits was the work of the Soul Stone. Then obviously the army invading...

if the world found out about their massive store of vibranium that could ruin the world and their way of life with everyone trying to get the strongest material on earth

Huskii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Could fighting over vibranium destroy the world? Killmonger says that if the world starts over he's going to be on top, and I can't think of any plausible way vibranium can reset the earth. The trailers have suggested that whatever the conflict is, it holds the fate of the world at hand,only a gem can do that, which leads me to believe its much larger than vibranium which would explain an entire roster of Avengers defending Wakanda from Thanos' army.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mrnoital

@huskii said:

@mrnoital: Could fighting over vibranium destroy the world? Killmonger says that if the world starts over he's going to be on top, and I can't think of any plausible way vibranium can reset the earth. The trailers have suggested that whatever the conflict is, it holds the fate of the world at hand,only a gem can do that, which leads me to believe its much larger than vibranium which would explain an entire roster of Avengers defending Wakanda from Thanos' army.

an army of everyone with vibranium armour and weapons could take over the world and end it as we know it