Did the X-Men make a heel turn during the whole Inhumans vs X-Men?

Druzzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am just starting to read it but everything building up seem to paint the X_Men as bad guys while the Inhumans are the people who want to talk peace, but they are more then willing to let all Mutants die for their own.

Puny_Banner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they tried to do it where you could look at it from either perspective. I think the Inhumans came off more as villains during the build up, but during the actual event they tried to shift it.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a terrible storyline. The inhumans were causing the deaths of mutants worldwide and sterilization of the survivors, but the books painted them as the good guys. The Xmen and cyclops were trying to destroy the cloud, find a cure and save their people, but they were written as the villains.

The inhumans let the cloud kill mutants for 8 months when they knew the havok it was causing , before changing their mind last minute in the final issue to destroy it saying "we didn't know it was going to kill you all".

It was terrible propaganda to push the Inhumans, and it backfired. Cyclops was right.

Druzzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy shit, they turned Emma Frost Evil Again. Well, I think I regret buying the trade now... Cyclops died like a punk and Emma all of a sudden went crazy. With a fugly costume to boot. Tried to give them a chance again.