Did Infinity War Thanos (Spoilers)

• 63 results
RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Did Infinity War Thanos (Spoilers) (79 votes)

Yes 78%
No 13%
Unsure 9%

Settle something for me:

Did Thanos break vibranium when he removed the Mind Stone from Vision's head. I Think he did. @lunacyde Doesn't.

What do you think, and why?

• 
RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Vibranium isn't unbreakable.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt Thanos can exert vibranium crushing force without pushing Vision's head back and inch. It could be possible Thanos used the reality stone to make it easier to grab, but yeah na yeah na yeah na yea.... na.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Not that hard with that kind of power I’m sure

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, and casually too.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAZAHS117

Unless there’s some other angle/scene that’s shows the other Gems are glowing in use, ...Looks like he just ripped it out with his own strength.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like it.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The part of the Mind Stone that was showing on his forehead wasn’t all of it, you can see that most of the Stone was inside his head, so to grab it Thanos had to reach inside Vision’s head. It’s pretty clear he broke Vision’s forehead.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I highly doubt Thanos can exert vibranium crushing force without pushing Vision's head back and inch. It could be possible Thanos used the reality stone to make it easier to grab, but yeah na yeah na yeah na yea.... na.

He was holding vision with one hand and used the other hand to grab the stone. why wouldn't his left hand be able to keep vision still?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He had the Power and Reality Gems so......................

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well yeah, is pretty clear.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He very easily broke Visions cranium.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364:

The question isn’t whether or not he used the stones to break the gauntlet. You can see he uses his naked hand to do this.

I’m asking whether or not Thanos broke vibranium.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rl4 said:

@legacy6364:

The question isn’t whether or not he used the stones to break the gauntlet. You can see he uses his naked hand to do this.

I’m asking whether or not Thanos broke vibranium.

Sense you put it that way, yes. No one in the entire MCU has stated Vibranium was unbreakable.

GeraltsOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes like it was easy. I'm curious to see the arguments made against this feat.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geraltsopinion:

I’d ask @lunacyde who has feverishly argued against this, but has yet to discuss it here.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision has repeatedly been expressed to be made from Vibranium and it has been the reason for a lot of his feats like cutting the bus in half or breaking Hawekye’s baton without flinching.

In Age of Ultron if you remember, Wanda ripped the heart out of Vibranium Ultron’s chest and crushed it, so in no way has Vibranium been shown to be indestructible.

Maybe Vision and Ultron are not 100% Vibranium, but the answer is still yes.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: Yeah for some reason I thought Vision was kneeling and Thanos just used one hand.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

Why is the 'unsure' option not at 100% of votes? We're all unsure. The fact people are voting one way or the other just shows the arrogance of people on this site. I'm sick of it.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes though Vibranium isnt indestructible or unbreakable as many MCU Fanboys believe

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a scene explicitly showing Thanos breaking through the skull of Vision. Vision is vibranium. Therefore, Thanos broke vibranium. How is this debatable? What is there to discuss? Is Vision not vibranium or something all of a sudden?

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

Because 100% of people don’t feel unsure. Obviously. If you’re so unsure about it, present an argument about why more people should be unsure.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

This is a scene explicitly showing Thanos breaking through the skull of Vision. Vision is vibranium. Therefore, Thanos broke vibranium. How is this debatable? What is there to discuss? Is Vision not vibranium or something all of a sudden?

Well it's not like somebody stated thanos broke it. That would have cleared this all up....

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure looks like it.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Well it's not like somebody stated thanos broke it. That would have cleared this all up....

Yup, Comicvine *cough* DC *cough* logic

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

@rl4 said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

Because 100% of people don’t feel unsure. Obviously. If you’re so unsure about it, present an argument about why more people should be unsure.

Yes and that's my point, we should all feel unsure. BECAUSE NONE OF US KNOW. F*ck me people on this site are annoying. None of us have any clue is Vision is as hard as pure Vibranium or not, it has never been stated. Therefore none of us know, therefore we're all unsure. See how that works?

Here's an argument why more people should be unsure: BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY UNSURE BECAUSE THEY DON'T F*CKING KNOW. None of us know, it hasn't been stated.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

First) Try not to swear, even censoring yourself can land you in trouble.

Second) I believe most people assume Vision’s durability is that of vibranium, because that’s what he’s built with.

Third) I don’t think people are worried about statements here. Vibranium itself has a cadre of feats behind it.

So, if you’re unsure about what happened, humor me, what do you think DID happen.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rl4 said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

First) Try not to swear, even censoring yourself can land you in trouble.

Second) I believe most people assume Vision’s durability is that of vibranium, because that’s what he’s built with.

Third) I don’t think people are worried about statements here. Vibranium itself has a cadre of feats behind it.

So, if you’re unsure about what happened, humor me, what do you think DID happen.

First) I don't give a fuck, they can delete my account for all I care, I'm so done with this site and the people on it.

Second) "most people assume" I know, so if you're having to assume then by definition you're unsure.

Third) "Vibranium itself has a cadre of feats behind it." I agree, I'm saying we don't know if Vision is solid Vibraium or not, we only know that Vibranium is used throughout his body, we don't know how much or what with, it may well be a thin layer of a weaker alloy.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RL4

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

Well, just so you know, an assumption doesn’t imply uncertainty, it’s actually the opposite. Feel free to check if you don’t believe me.

And if you want to suggest that Vision is made of something other than Vibranium, like an impure alloy, or he’s just made of a thin layer, then that’s now your duty to support with evidence from the source material.

As I understand it, it’s currectly accepted that Vision is made entirely out of Vibranium. If you think he’s not, explain why.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

@rl4 said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

Well, just so you know, an assumption doesn’t imply uncertainty, it’s actually the opposite. Feel free to check if you don’t believe me.

And if you want to suggest that Vision is made of something other than Vibranium, like an impure alloy, or he’s just made of a thin layer, then that’s now your duty to support with evidence from the source material.

As I understand it, it’s currectly accepted that Vision is made entirely out of Vibranium. If you think he’s not, explain why.

Ok so you (like 99% of people on this site) don't understand fundamental logic; the difference between "I do not accept X" and "I accept 'not X'".

An assumption absolutely implies uncertainty. If you're certain then you don't need to assume.

-----

" if you want to suggest that Vision is made of something other than Vibranium, like an impure alloy, or he’s just made of a thin layer, then that’s now your duty to support with evidence from the source material."

I agree, however, as I've said three times now, I do not want to suggest that Vision is made of an impure alloy or a thin layer. I want to suggest that we cannot know that he's not. Saying "I am unconvinced that he is" is not the same as "I am convinced he is not".

-----

"As I understand it, it’s currectly accepted that Vision is made entirely out of Vibranium."

Yes... "currently accepted".. that is not certainty. With each of your posts you're just just supporting my point.

-----

" If you think he’s not, explain why."

I don't think he's not....

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde

I'll adress your ramblings here:

You guys are flat out denying several observable facts.

You mean your headcanon?

I’m pretty sure at this point if the directors themselves told you the explosion damaged Vision’s skull you would still deny it.

The explosion you're imagining?

Here are the facts.

More headcanon...

There is a bright burst of energy see explosion, exactly where we see the damage done to Vision’s skull.

Light=/= explosion to the sane.

This is visually impossible to ignore. Furthermore we see no damage prior to the energy burst, but we see damage that almost perfectly matches the radius of the energy burst as the burst recedes. All timing and visual evidence suggests that the damage is a result of the burst.

fingers on surface
fingers on surface
Breaking skin
Breaking skin
Flash of light
Flash of light

Three frames. But please, more wall o' text.

We do not see his fingers visibly penetrate the skull in any way until after the burst of light. There is no evidence to support him piercing the skull prior to the energy burst.

Maybe *you* don't.

It is absolutely clear that some of the metal of his skull is just missing from the picture after. If the crater was caused by Thanos pressing in that metal would still be there, just pressed in, but it clearly isn’t, that metal is just gone all of the way out to the edges of the crater, revealing the soft inside of Vision’s “brain”. There is literally a few inches of skull that is missing. This suggests that the missing material was either blown away (as we see visual evidence of), melted, or vaporized by the energy burst that you claim never happened.

Or it fell by the wayside. You know, because his head got all crumbly. Like the chunk you see fall off his head on the left, straight down, from gravity...But that doesn't fit your story, so you'll ignore that.

No Caption Provided

There is without a doubt at least one fragment of Vision’s skull visible being blown away by the explosion.

The explosion is only happening in your fantasy.

It is triangular and clearly visible in the first frame depicting the rapidly expanding energy burst. It is moving at a fast pace up and out toward the upper left corner of the screen, visually appearing exactly as debris from an explosion would. This could only be possible if there was a force propelling it upwards and out, exactly as a small localized explosion would.

Or a stress break on rocks.

Kinda like how debris is scattered and launched from a stressed rock?
Kinda like how debris is scattered and launched from a stressed rock?

Smdh.

The area of Vision’s skull we are concerned with is semi-spherical, not flat, so your assumptions about how an explosion would affect it are incorrect.

Love that line of strawman logic buddy.

Because it is semi-spherical points farther away from the center are not on the same linear plane as the epicenter of the blast. Therefore they would not take the energy of the blast at the same angle as if they were on the same plane.The further out on his forehead you go from where the stone was mounted the more recessed the material is from the plane the stone is mounted on.

If the damage done to the skull were in fact caused by Thanos’ fingers pressing against the skull we would see impressions in the general shape/area where the fingers were placed.

You do. It's where the metal of the head is bent inwards around his fingers.

Instead what we see is a crater that corresponds almost perfectly with the burst of energy from the stone,

Headcanon...

where the skull material supposedly crushed in by Thanos just magically disappeared.

Skull material can easily be flung away during a stress fracture event and be unseen because of the flash of light.

What you suggest is not supported by the evidence we see before us. The damage done corresponds much closer with what I am suggesting than what you are suggesting.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Pictures of exploding gun barrels add absolutely nothing to this discussion because the geometry of the item and the nature of the explosion is completely different.

Wrong. You overrate your what you think you know of physics.

Not all explosions are equal, and thus they will not all produce the same results.

Really Sherlock?

Such catastrophic gun barrel failures are produced by an obstruction in the barrel trapping the rapidly expanding gases unleashed by the firing of the bullet. These gases increase the pressure inside the sealed cylinder, causing the cylinder to give outwards in order to release the pressure. That is simply not the nature of the explosion in Vision’s case.

Because you of all people *know* the mechanics behind a headcanon infinity stone explosion. God that's rich.

His skull is very obviously not a long thin cylinder, and the explosion is both not fully contained inside the vessel of his skull, and not primarily caused by a pressure imbalance, so we would not expect the same results. I cannot fathom why you would believe the two events were in any way comparable.

Are you slow or strawmanning me? The analogy wasn't "Vision's head = Gun barrel" That's looney Toons logic right there. The analogy was: Explosions cause surrounding materials to fail in predictable ways.

If Thanos was applying enough force back into Vision’s skull to crush vibranium Vision’s head would be forced back to the full extent of its range of motion, unless you are suggesting Vision in weakened state had stronger neck muscles than those Thanos has in his arms, with a leverage advantage.

Ooh, you got me there! It's not like Thanos has TWO! hands or anything. And it's certainly not like he's using his second hand to hold Vision. And it's absolutely not like the angle of his hands and finger have him pushing downward and not forward onto visions head. Sick analysis chops you got there.

It is painfully obvious to any unbiased observer that you are simply ignoring the evidence because it contradicts your narrative.

No Caption Provided

Rekt.

Your condescension is cute considering you are so obviously wrong.

See above, lunacy.

Your argument completely misses or disregards simple facts,

"No u" is probably the most appropriate here.

like the fact the mind stone is embedded in the surface of Vision’s head,

My argument revolved around that very fact, please work on reading.

not fully contained within the skull.

Ass-tier strawmanning here. Nice debating bro.

Inner blast pressures blowing the skull out like a gun barrel failure only makes sense if you assume the stone is contained fully within the inner space inside of Vision’s skull, which it clearly is not.

Again, are you slow, or are you strawmanning me? I never said the stone was fully enclosed in his head, I said specifically several times the stone is embedded in his head. No one said the gun barrel analogy works with an enclosed stone, an enclosed stone makes his head a goddamn bomb.

Your MS painting is adorable Luny.

No Caption Provided

Except the skull isn't a hemisphere. Back to Anatomy class for you.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is a human skull. I'm assuming you have one, yes? As you can see, it's not a goddamn deflated balloon in shape. And it definitely doesn't fit Paul Bettany's particularly broad frontal skull bone.

you have it correct that explosions move outwards, I never contradicted this fact, but you’re ignoring the position of the explosion epicenter in relation to Vision’s skull.

No Luna, YOU do. Because even in your model you admit to there being points where the alleged blast meets the surrounding side of his skull at a perfect 90 degree angle, yet when we see his disfigured head, the points along the remains of his skull where the alleged blast would have taken place, have bent his head inwards. Inwards! Are you some blind to see the faulty logic here? If the stone's fake blast comes into contact with his skull material at a 90 degree angle, it has to move either up away from his brain, or down into his brain, and you're saying that the material, moves into his brain, working against the durability of his own head, instead of away from the brain, where there is no vibranium supporting the skull, only air resisting that motion.

You also disregard the fact that Vision’s skull is semi-spherical in shape,

No, you're strawmnanning me. You're claiming my stance is based on Vision having a brick for a head. At the same time however, you're totally wrong, because as pictured above, the human skull isn't a deflated basketball. It's skull-shaped. Use a damn skull if you want to prove your point in MS paint.

and the housing for the stone is raised from the rest of his skull,

The stone isn't raised, it has a housing around it, but it's very much embedded in his skull.

meaning that the epicenter is the furthest point forward from the rest of Vision’s skull.

Near-furthest. The actual furthest it could be is resting on his skin. it's not. It's embedded in the skull.

As you get further away from the stone to either side the skull recedes from the linear plane the stone is mounted on.

Oh the stone rests on a linear plane now? Because before it rested on top of a semicricle. Get your headcanon straight.

Therefore roughly all the energy from the embedded half of the stone would blow either laterally,

And your faulty assumption is that the lateral energy pushes DOWNWARD, even though for it to do that, it has to overcome the supporting structure of the skull. Remember? Explosions seek out the path of least resistance. The skull as solid matter inherently offers more resistance than open air.

or back toward the inside of Vision’s skull, not out away from it.

Troll Harder. Learn Physics.

This means the energy of the burst would not be moving from inside the skull to outside the skull,

Only in your headcanon. for your logic to work, the stone has to be completely removed from Vision's head before any detonation occurs, which isn't what happens. You're making up facts because you literally can't argue the point.

so there would be no reason for the burst to create an outward pattern in the metal as you suggest. This is not even taking into account the probable high temperatures that likely vaporized or melted away the metal in the crater, since it just magically disappeared.

Ahhh, yes Luna. Tell me more, share your in-depth knowledge of fictional/magical explosives, and the specific heat capacity of a fictional element. You should've just slammed your head to the keyboard, and it would have been as logical.

With an artefact that possesses such immense power and has already been shown destroying vibranium this is a very real possibility.

Never on its own.

In fact, it did nothing on its own. Only when used alongside magic lightning and continuous repulsor blasts, and all of that for an extended amount of time, did the combined forces of the heroes manage to chip and redden the Vibranium. But no Luna, you're right. Vision's skull was VAPORIZED. Christ, do you know anything about physics or chemistry? Do you know how much more energy is required to vaporize something than it is to melt it?? It's a lot more. And to suggest than something with feats of 1/3 almost melting vibranium can suddenly vaporize it, is the dumbest goddamn thing I've heard this year.

And let's not forget that for something to be vaporized, it needs to be melted or sublimated first, and we see no molten skull on vision. Stupid argument.

The bits chipped and fell off? That theory could possibly apply if the fragment was not propelled perfectly with the energy burst upwards and outwards, against gravity. Last time I checked things don’t “fall” up into the air.

Stress fractures friendo. Bits fly out fast at first, then other bits that weren't moves as much fall off as chips.

The stone is not a sphere, but an ovoid.

Thanks Cpt. Obvious.

Its length appears to be about an inch, but it’s width is about half that at most. The stone is laid into Vision lengthwise, and appears to recede about ¼ inch from its outermost surface to Vision’s main skull. Because it is housed in a raised section of Vision’s skull it is possible that the stone barely even extends into the inside of Vision’s primary skull component, likely protruding by fractions of an inch.

More headcanon. Primary skull component? He's one solid piece Luna. Any part of that housing is part of him. It's not something he wears like an earring. It's part of his shapeshifted body. Gold medal mental gymnastics though!

I already said that the result likely means that Thanos’ fingers have better energy durability than the synthetic organic vibranium material that composes Vision’s body.

Can you headcanon hard please? At this rate, you might as well claim he's made of plastic because Hawkeye said HE was made of plastic.

That does not however mean that Thanos is strong enough to crush vibranium with his fingers,

Uhm, yes it does. If we follow your insane asylum line of reasoning:

Thanos fingers > Vibranium destroying blast > Vibranium

When we see the stone ACTUALLY explode, like, when Wanda does it, it tears vision apart. There's a wave of light and everything that emanates through the jungle. Doesn't happen again though when Thanos plucks the stone.

which was your initial claim and is patently false. The fact you think this makes me dead wrong is laughable, it completely destroys your argument that Thanos cracked Vision’s vibranium composite skull open with pure physical strength of his fingers. In a best case scenario your claim is unprovable, but we just saw the worst-case scenario play out, with your entire claim soundly refuted.

This last part is so precious. You're clearly trying to save face at this point, because you know your original stance was moronic, so you can just sling mud as hard as possible and pretend like you came out on top.

Just like in the thread I'm posting this, I've won Luna. It's okay if you're too proud to admit you're wrong, just know, that me, along with a veritable majority of people posed with the same question, didn't have our heads so far up our own asses, that we couldn't see what was on screen. Pathetic. /discussion>

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Worldofthunder

The explosion thing seems to be true. I always thought Thanos did it with his fingers but the explosion thing makes more sense now

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

He very definitely did. However, IIRC, Vision has been fodder in this movie.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He very definitely did. However, IIRC, Vision has been fodder in this movie.

That doesn't make his forehead suddenly not vibranium though...Plus alien weapons can even effect Thor, so Vision receiving damage isn't necessarily a low showing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That guy got it. Damn lol.

OT yes he does.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rl4 said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

Yes and that's my point, we should all feel unsure. BECAUSE NONE OF US KNOW. F*ck me people on this site are annoying. None of us have any clue is Vision is as hard as pure Vibranium or not, it has never been stated. Therefore none of us know, therefore we're all unsure. See how that works?

Here's an argument why more people should be unsure: BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY UNSURE BECAUSE THEY DON'T F*CKING KNOW. None of us know, it hasn't been stated.

"People who disagree with me are arrogant and annoying."

And then

"Here's an argument of why people should pick unsure: because they are unsure!"

Where is your logic mate?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love threads that devolve into insults and long arguments that no one reads.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, and before that he tanked vibranium blades too.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak said:
@rl4 said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

"People who disagree with me are arrogant and annoying."

And then

"Here's an argument of why people should pick unsure: because they are unsure!"

Where is your logic mate?

When did I say "People who disagree with me are arrogant and annoying."?

If you actually took the time to read the comments you'll see that I was asked to provide an argument as to why people who are unsure should be unsure, a nonsense request, so I took the request to mean for me to provide an argument as to why people who are unsure should be saying that they're unsure. So I replied "because they're unsure", whilst what you quoted may seem circular out of context, it certainly isn't circular in context, as I'm simply phrasing my answer in the way the request was phrased to me. If you took the time to read comments or had any critical thinking skills you'd have realised that already.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

If you actually took the time to read the comments you'll see that I was asked to provide an argument as to why people who are unsure should be unsure, a nonsense request,

Don't lie. You even quoted it dude.

"Because 100% of people don’t feel unsure. Obviously. If you’re so unsure about it, present an argument about why more people should be unsure."

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: You said that:

"The fact people are voting one way or the other just shows the arrogance of people on this site. I'm sick of it."

You think that anyone who votes yes or no (which you disagree with, you believe everyone should say unsure) is arrogant. Later you call them annoying.

That itself is arrogant, by the way.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Aka_aka_aka_ak

@rl4 said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

If you actually took the time to read the comments you'll see that I was asked to provide an argument as to why people who are unsure should be unsure, a nonsense request,

Don't lie. You even quoted it dude.

"Because 100% of people don’t feel unsure. Obviously. If you’re so unsure about it, present an argument about why more people should be unsure."

This is fucking hilarious, it's like talking to chimps. I forget that a lot of people on this site probably aren't highly educated or intelligent, I didn't realise people got this dumb , but apparently I was wrong.

A lot of the point of these forums is argument and debate, if you're going to participate in that you really need to take the time to read up on some elementary logic as you're repeating the same nonsense fallacies and with each comment demonstrating that you've understood none of my last comment and I end up repeating myself because you're struggling to follow.

I've just realised you're the same moron I've already refuted. You're forgetting your own conversation dude lmao. I won't engage with you again, I don't mind going out of my way to educate someone who can follow a conversation but you are literally too stupid to argue with. I have refuted every last thing you've said and with each and every one of your comments you've demonstrated that you've followed literally nothing of what I've said. I have never been arguing that we should be unsure, I have been arguing that we are all already unsure and hence we should vote that way, you never got that. Please read the sentence is bold back a few times if you want to reply again, I have explained this in more ways than I can count and for some reason it's just not getting through.

@thespartanb345t said:

@aka_aka_aka_ak: You said that:

"The fact people are voting one way or the other just shows the arrogance of people on this site. I'm sick of it."

You think that anyone who votes yes or no (which you disagree with, you believe everyone should say unsure) is arrogant. Later you call them annoying.

That itself is arrogant, by the way.

@thespartanb345t "You think that anyone who votes yes or no (which you disagree with, you believe everyone should say unsure) is arrogant." You're missing the key difference here, you've either not realised somehow or you're being intentionally disingenuous. We are all unsure, agreed? None of us know if Vision is as hard as Vibranium or not, we only know that Vibranium was used in some way to "bind his tissue". So we are all unsure, and hence should vote as such. So the difference is that I am demonstrably correct. End of.

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RL4

@aka_aka_aka_ak:

No need to use that kind of language, you've done it multiple times, and you can get banned for it.

You're getting mad because you're either not understanding what I'm saying, or you're upset with being caught lying. You said:

I never asked you to validate your uncertainty aka, I asked you to argue why more people who didn't vote unsure, SHOULD vote unsure, as you seem to think they should be doing.

What I said for reference:

Because 100% of people don’t feel unsure. Obviously. If you’re so unsure about it, present an argument about why more people should be unsure."

"I have never been arguing that we should be unsure, I have been arguing that we are all already unsure and hence we should vote that way, you never got that."

Arguing that someone else is unsure about something is a bit silly, no? You don't know the rationale someone uses to justify a thought just by proclaiming you do.

Maybe try a less high-and-mighty approach to people, and you'll get less angry.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 lock.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless we want to start saying that Wakandan clothes (also vibranium) can tank hits from Mjonir we have to realise that it's like most other metal and it depends how it's forged.

Visions density shifting was disabled. Someone want to give and example of a good durability feat from him without it?