Did DCEU Nam Ek get knocked out by an A10 Warthog

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Did DCEU Nam Ek get knocked out by an A10 Warthog (59 votes)

yes, they can still be hurt by earth weapons 47%
no, vfx team dont know what theyre talking about 53%
No Caption Provided

statement by VFX**

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f27de2fdb4a4
deactivated-5f27de2fdb4a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a gag, first of all the bullets were less powerful or 50mm? Idk but the novel and on-screen we see him getting up two seconds after, the novel says it failed to cut their skin and Superman was flying after it, i will never know why people bother with people like the known MCU wankers....

Seriously what's your problem with the DCEU? You constantly make passive aggressive comments, and you only vote Marvel like you believe Thor can take DD and Superman together and yet you talk about "DCEU fans and DCEU bias" everytime. You are clearly biased just see that you don't even have a single DC GIF or comment in all your posts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f27de2fdb4a4
deactivated-5f27de2fdb4a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's wait for the mentally handicapped Eredin or Rajjar (biggest biased wankers on this site) to feed this troll

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knocked down maybe. But they clearly weren't KOed.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

you mean the shots that knocked him back into an electricity pole

then immediately got up and destroyed one of the planes for annoying him?

that shot?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

you mean the shots that knocked him back into an electricity pole

then immediately got up and destroyed one of the planes for annoying him?

that shot?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman was for around a minute. Not sure about Nam Ek

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DammeFavour

@kryptonianking88: he wasn't, he was just offscreen and the novel confirms he wasn't knocked out.

OT: You have to be really blind, desperate or both to actually ask this question

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds pushed them back or knocked them down. For Gods's sake, there is a difference between been invulnerable or immovable.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 death4bunnies  Moderator

VFX says they were knocked out; and thats enough for me.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the novel canon?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

>VFX crew states Superman and Nam Ek were knocked out by A-10 fire

>Clark isn't seen for over a minute after getting tagged by gunfire

Hmm...

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DammeFavour

@kryptonianking88: vfx guy also said bullets were 50mm rounds and nam-ek was knocked out. Both of which are factually incorrect.

Hmm....activate common sense mate

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys get dumber by the day

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: all we know from the movie is that he was offscreen, the novel (secondary source) confirms he wasn't knocked out. An interview is at the very least a tertiary source

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deltahuman

50 mm bullets on an A10 lmao, Yeah sure.

BvS also clearly states and shows Superman no sold 300db sonic canons but hypocritical MCU Fanboys won't accept that. Instead they'll try to bring up factually wrong VFX guy statements. Bunch of nincompoops

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rajjarsalt

@supremegeneration said:

Is the novel canon?

It's as canon as the MoS script that the novel got written from

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rajjarsalt
@deltahuman said:

50 mm bullets on an A10 lmao, Yeah sure.

BvS also clearly states and shows Superman no sold 300db sonic canons but hypocritical MCU Fanboys won't accept that. Instead they'll try to bring up factually wrong VFX guy statements. Bunch of nincompoops

Yeah he took 300 dB but pseudoscience should be treated as pseudoscience no matter who says it. Decibels don't convert directly to joules. Sperm whales output 230 db but you don't see them screaming with the power to vaporize all that surrounds them. Even Krakatoa's sound wave was so high from the explosion causing a change in air pressure, which -> the sound.

There's nothing wrong with an A-10 having bigger bullets to deal with Kryptonians. Upgraded rounds happen all the time in fiction. In any case, the featmaker's feat mindset >>> that of the fan. The only reason Kryptonians are supersonic in combat is because of him, lol. Getting temp KOed by an unknown 50mm round could be better than getting laid out by a 30x173mm round. Or hey, maybe he got it wrong. Doesn't change the fact that he decides what happens to which characters.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rajjarsalt

Anywayz, while ppl be arguing about trivial things like bullet size...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rajjarsalt

@DammeFavour said:

@kryptonianking88: all we know from the movie is that he was offscreen, the novel (secondary source) confirms he wasn't knocked out. An interview is at the very least a tertiary source

Lol so basically all scripts are secondary sources? That's GOAT. Cuz the only reason Cox's work has any semblance of canon is due to him writing the script down nearly word-for-word.

It's amazing how a guy puts a week's worth of effort into a single showing and it's dragged through the mud like this. If only he said something like moon-level Nam-Ek or something like that.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rajjarsalt

Remember when ppl used to post all those "Kryptonians have supersonic combat speed" articles that featured this man? Well, you either pipe down or bite the hand that feeds you. What will it be?

Also,

>bullets didn't KO any Kryptonian

>Sokovia KOed Thor

>same bullets blow holes through Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5f29113944485
deactivated-5f29113944485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Why did you bring the MCU into this?

Who cares if a fictional character can tank a bullets. You act like he’s your mortal enemy or something. It just didn’t kill him. If you hate superman so much take joy in the fact that he just stupidly sat there and waited for bullets to move him.

This is coming from the retard and fanboy who wanks Abom and anything Marvel related. Hilarious "iNTeNt!!!!!!"

Intent showed that Hulk had holes by bullets, but your tiny brain will never accept it, right? Your arguments are garbage and anyone with a brain can see that.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deltahuman

@rajjarsalt:

Lmao, you had to show your salt, didn't you.

What pseudoscience are you exactly picking on. The entire pretext of Superhero movies are based on pseudoscience. Isn't it pseudoscience that a person born in a planetary system with a red dwarf suddenly gets superpowers when he is in a system of a main sequence yellow dwarf. Isn't it pseudoscience that a man can somehow manipulate gravitons to fly at MHS speeds? Wasn't the neutron star in IW and the dyson sphere a scientifically inaccurate portrayal and absolute bullshit. Isnt Mjolnir pseudoscience. The bifrost. But when you found no points to counter a super high tier DCEU feat that blows most, if not all MCU feats out of the park, you had to cry about pseudoscience like a salty MCUtard. Hypocrites like you are ready to accept Thor's neutron star feat even though I could point out countless scientific inaccuracies in it but when Superman tanks 300db sonic canons, you'll cry about a stupid manhole cover and pseudoscience. Oh, btw, the decibel scale is logarithmic if you didn't know. A sperm whale producing 230 DB is a retarded argument here because 300db is millions of times more powerful than 230db. Above around 190db, a sound wave will move like a pressure wave in air which is what was exactly shown in BvS. The 300 DB Karakatoa pressure wave cracked a foot thick concrete wall 400 miles away. At point blank range, it was as powerful as a 200 Megaton nuke's pressure wave and superman almost no sold 2 such sonic canons. You crying about pseudoscience is as relevant here as a condom dispensing machine in the Vatican.

The A10s carrying 50mm rounds are as relevant as Asgardians wearing steel in the MCU. The GAU-8 Avenger firing 30mm rounds is the largest gun installed in an operational fighter jet in the US airforce (The AC130 is not a fighter jet). A10s featuring a 50mm gun is impossible because the whole aircraft was technically built around that specific gun, in case you didn't know. The idea that the US airforce in the movie will build a new A10 housing a 50mm gun immediately after they detect supernatural beings on earth for the first time is even more ludicrous than your outright silly attempts at trying to lowball DCEU feats.

Honestly, I don't really give a rat's ass about or really like to entertain these arguments because I already know what you always try to do in these threads but then I thought I had to point out the hypocrisy. You crying about pseudoscience and inaccuracies is more laughable in the second instance where you're ready to accept a factually inaccurate statement because it undermines characters you hate. Keep trying harder

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 anthp2000  Moderator

Such more drama by the hour everywhere.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rajjarsalt

@deltahuman said:

@rajjarsalt:

So much for being civil. I tried, though.

Lmao, you had to show your salt, didn't you.

It's in the username, I'd suggest comprehending the meaning of words as you drool over your screen, but I get that it might be too much to ask from you.

What pseudoscience are you exactly picking on. The entire pretext of Superhero movies are based on pseudoscience. Isn't it pseudoscience that a person born in a planetary system with a red dwarf suddenly gets superpowers when he is in a system of a main sequence yellow dwarf.

Photoelectric effect etc.

Isn't it pseudoscience that a man can somehow manipulate gravitons to fly at MHS speeds?

Lower gravity of homeworld etc.

Wasn't the neutron star in IW and the dyson sphere a scientifically inaccurate portrayal and absolute bullshit.

DCEU wankers like you were calling all sorts of shit on it even after it was revealed to be a dyson sphere. Funny how that works, right?

Isnt Mjolnir pseudoscience.

milliroentgen generation etc

The bifrost.

Einstein-Rosen bridge etc.

But when you found no points to counter a super high tier DCEU feat that blows most, if not all MCU feats out of the park,

Most, if not all? Lol, the snap feat blows your wank out of the park and that was quantified on screen. The star feat blows that out of the park as well. But wait, you're gonna call out scientific inaccuracies to make them invalid, aren't you? Hypocrite. It's not like you didn't have to break kinematics in two to wank the decibel feat to even a fraction of either of those or anything. Though even then, a number was given on screen, so a worm like you who sticks his little head above the ground and thinks he comprehends the sun should have accepted that like you did for 300dB. But you can't do that, can you?

you had to cry about pseudoscience like a salty MCUtard. Hypocrites like you are ready to accept Thor's neutron star feat even though I could point out countless scientific inaccuracies in it but when Superman tanks 300db sonic canons, you'll cry about a stupid manhole cover and pseudoscience. Oh, btw, the decibel scale is logarithmic if you didn't know. A sperm whale producing 230 DB is a retarded argument here because 300db is millions of times more powerful than 230db. Above around 190db, a sound wave will move like a pressure wave in air which is what was exactly shown in BvS. The 300 DB Karakatoa pressure wave cracked a foot thick concrete wall 400 miles away.

If you actually read the post without any sort of bias, you'd see that I'm not calling the feat itself pseudoscience, since I agree he took 300 dB sound, but I am calling your wanking pseudoscience. If you knew shit about how conversion works, dB doesn't convert to energy directly. It can convert to power/area and pressure, but not joules. Sound isn't a continuous wave and neither is pressure constant along the surface area of the wave. And did you just call Krakatoa 300dB? Pretty sure the source I linked put it at 172dB. And even then, far be it from you to read what I posted, but the explosion of Krakatoa caused a change in air pressure and that change in air pressure caused a change in sound pressure. It didn't just start emitting high dB sound from the explosion's epicenter. I guess sound is directly linked with energy and we can throw math, science, etc out of the window so you can have your wank, yes?

A sperm whale producing 230 DB is a retarded argument here because 300db is millions of times more powerful than 230db. Above around 190db, a sound wave will move like a pressure wave in air which is what was exactly shown in BvS.

What a GOAT "hurr durr you're retarded" strawman. I guess sperm whales can casually bust city blocks then, and I'm wrong cuz 300dB is millions of times more powerful and somehow that a greater value excuses it from falling under the logic. Talk about "spitting fire" to a whole 'nother level.

You're actually pretending that a 300 dB sound wave actually carries megaton level energy is hilarious. No wonder everyone laughs at you. Please read some physics online, but pls don't do it for the feats. Better yourself, beta, so your kids don't follow the same folly as you do now.

At point blank range, it was as powerful as a 200 Megaton nuke's pressure wave and superman almost no sold 2 such sonic canons. You crying about pseudoscience is as relevant here as a condom dispensing machine in the Vatican.

200 megatons? Then why did a 300 kiloton burst nearly kill Clark? Why did Zack put the question mark at nuclear explosions when it came to the peak of Kryptonian durability? Maybe if Batman's sonic cannon was measured in kilotons and not decibels, I'd be conceding to you. But that's the part of the debate that you don't really know much about, so I think you'll be sticking to what you can understand.

In fact, I'll make sure of that. What's more impressive, a 200 megaton level barometer or a 300dB level manhole cover?

The A10s carrying 50mm rounds are as relevant as Asgardians wearing steel in the MCU. The GAU-8 Avenger firing 30mm rounds is the largest gun installed in an operational fighter jet in the US airforce (The AC130 is not a fighter jet). A10s featuring a 50mm gun is impossible because the whole aircraft was technically built around that specific gun, in case you didn't know. The idea that the US airforce in the movie will build a new A10 housing a 50mm gun immediately after they detect supernatural beings on earth for the first time is even more ludicrous than your outright silly attempts at trying to lowball DCEU feats.

Lmao what happened to moaning about pseudoscience earlier? Physics and natural law can be all up in a tizzy but bullets need to be consistent? DelTOAA.

The man said what the man said. He made the feat and that's what he thinks, and tbh that > you, all by itself. As the featmakers and content creators shape the feats with a lower power level than what you extrapolate from them, then you know that it makes you a wanker by default, right?

Honestly, I don't really give a rat's ass about or really like to entertain these arguments because I already know what you always try to do in these threads but then I thought I had to point out the hypocrisy. You crying about pseudoscience and inaccuracies is more laughable in the second instance where you're ready to accept a factually inaccurate statement because it undermines characters you hate. Keep trying harder

Lol this is gold. In this very thread you rejected the indication behind a feat just because it made a character you like look bad, and in the same thread you wanked an unrealistic manhole level 300dB sonic cannon in spite of how sound waves work irl just because it made Superman look good. You've been a hypocrite for years over every feat that had "Thor" attached to it and you choose now to cry about others calling you out on your uneven usage of pseudoscience?

Cry harder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5f27de2fdb4a4:

Agreed

The novel repeatedly states they are invunerable

Also

Jorel

Stated keep testing his limits

Skin, muscles, senses

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: @deactivated-5f27de2fdb4a4:

Agreed

The novel repeatedly states they are invunerable

Also

Jorel

Stated keep testing his limits

Skin, muscles, senses

The canon mos novel which is written by the same person who wrote the screenplay

Stated they are invunerable and namek was not ko

Also

They are only more super without the armor

Quinjet bullets are a joke

You fail

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic: Proof Greg Cox wrote the screenplay? I have an interview from him stating he wrote the book from the script given to him. If you want it, ask.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

What can you tell us about Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization and why fans should pick it up?

GREG: The plot of the book is the same as the movie, but I had room to flesh things out a bit more and even include a few scenes from the script that didn't make it into the final cut of the movie

Multiple times it states krytp are INVUNERABLE

Also stated fiora no sold multiple cruise missles

And kryrpnians are only more super without the armor

Plus jorel stating keep testing your limits

Skin, muscles , senses

Fail mcu wanker

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic said:

@rajjarsalt:

What can you tell us about Man of Steel: The Official Movie Novelization and why fans should pick it up?

GREG: The plot of the book is the same as the movie, but I had room to flesh things out a bit more and even include a few scenes from the script that didn't make it into the final cut of the movie

Multiple times it states krytp are INVUNERABLE

Also stated fiora no sold multiple cruise missles

And kryrpnians are only more super without the armor

Plus jorel stating keep testing your limits

Skin, muscles , senses

Fail mcu wanker

Lol doesn't that source admit he wrote it off the script?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

So much for being civil. I tried, though.

Nice try. Now watch me return the favour with pleasure :-)

It's in the username, I'd suggest comprehending the meaning of words as you drool over your screen, but I get that it might be too much to ask from you.

Relax. It was a rhetorical question. Everyone knows you're salty, retarded and a load that should've been swallowed

Photoelectric effect etc.

A red dwarf and a g type main sequence star literally have no difference in the energy they radiate in the EM spectrum. how does photoelectric effect even fit in here. doesn't even make any sense and you have the audacity to lecture me on physics?

Lower gravity of homeworld etc.

Retard statement number 2. lower gravity of homeworld allows you to fly and manipulate gravitons? a bunch of quantum gravity researchers just committed suicide because of this. a lower homeworld gravity will only make living things taller but weaker

DCEU wankers like you were calling all sorts of shit on it even after it was revealed to be a dyson sphere. Funny how that works, right?

you think dyson spheres are real? lmao. its a make believe technology which is purely theoritical. nobody knows how to build them. dyson spheres magically negate a neutron star's gravity? fucking halfwit. dyson spheres are fictional tech used to harness normal stars, not meant to be built around and in close proximity to neutron stars. The entire premise of IW's star feat is pseudoscience and absolute bullshit. you think you can call dceu feats pseudoscience and expect nobody to scrutinize MCU feats? indeed funny how that works

milliroentgen generation etc

I'm not sure what that is or how the word miliroentgen generation is supposed to explain mjolnir. What I am pretty sure is that, this is Retard statement number 3 and that you're the worst mistake your mumma never swallowed

Einstein-Rosen bridge etc.

Oh, I see. so you've enough intellect to at least google some names. not bad. however, this still doesn't prove that you're any less retarded. Einstein-Rosen bridges are merely Lorentzian manifolds to Einstein's field equations. They are as nonexistent and unreal as your knowledge in physics. They aren't anything even remotely close to the bifrost teleportation beam. you're one of those village idiots who think wormholes are real don't you and you still think you can lecture me on physics. hilarious

Most, if not all? Lol, the snap feat blows your wank out of the park and that was quantified on screen. The star feat blows that out of the park as well. But wait, you're gonna call out scientific inaccuracies to make them invalid, aren't you? Hypocrite.

Yes. exactly how DC feats become invalid because a salty shitcunt decides to call them pseudoscience. what you thought only you had exclusive trolling rights?

If you actually read the post without any sort of bias, you'd see that I'm not calling the feat itself pseudoscience, since I agree he took 300 dB sound, but I am calling your wanking pseudoscience. If you knew shit about how conversion works, dB doesn't convert to energy directly. It can convert to power/area and pressure, but not joules. Sound isn't a continuous wave and neither is pressure constant along the surface area of the wave. And did you just call Krakatoa 300dB? Pretty sure the source I linked put it at 172dB. And even then, far be it from you to read what I posted, but the explosion of Krakatoa caused a change in air pressure and that change in air pressure caused a change in sound pressure. It didn't just start emitting high dB sound from the explosion's epicenter. I guess sound is directly linked with energy and we can throw math, science, etc out of the window so you can have your wank, yes?

Krakatoa registered 172 db hundred miles from the source retard. At the epicentre it was indeed around 300db. I will show you something else. watch, learn and don't act like an unbuttered toast

Intensity of a linear sound wave is related to sound pressure P through the equation

I=P^2/ρoCs

for water, ρo is around 999.9 kg/m3 and Cs around 1484 m/s. Now, the reference pressure level for water P H2O is around 1 μPa (compared to P air at 10 μPa) at 1 meter from source. This corresponds to a reference intensity of Io at around 6.74×10^−19

We can then use:

I=Io 10^L/10

standard threshold of hearing intensity Io at 0 db is around 10^-12/m^2

if you take L = 230 dB for a sperm whale then I comes at around 6.74×10^4 W/m2

all your barking ends here

just because I posted a comparision of an actual 300db event to try and depict the kind of pressure wave it creates in my OP and didn't post an actual equation, you started ranting like a brain dead mad dog, but if we just approximate a 1 m2 area and Δt of something as low as 1 ms, then the total energy would be around 67.4 J.

its easy retard. just because I don't explain every scientific jargon in detail in every post doesn't mean I gave you the license to act like a poopmouth. the decibel scale maybe just a comparison scale but you can still calculate stuff with minor tweaks and approximations. now go back to selling yourself at the circus.

What a GOAT "hurr durr you're retarded" strawman. I guess sperm whales can casually bust city blocks then, and I'm wrong cuz 300dB is millions of times more powerful and somehow that a greater value excuses it from falling under the logic. Talk about "spitting fire" to a whole 'nother level.

You're actually pretending that a 300 dB sound wave actually carries megaton level energy is hilarious. No wonder everyone laughs at you. Please read some physics online, but pls don't do it for the feats. Better yourself, beta, so your kids don't follow the same folly as you do now.

Just admit you are retarded and your parents were siblings, that would be easier for you. I never meant sound wave carries megaton level energy you blind son of a bitch. I merely wrote pressure wave like the karakatoa explosion and quoted karakatoa because I had to. To give people an idea how powerful a pressure wave of that intensity would be, you've to try and relate it to a real life event. only that volcano and perhaps the Tunguska event at siberia created pressure waves of that range. Sperm whales create 230db for mere miliseconds and in water, not air and these are still powerful enough to vibrate a person to death. The sonic canons in BvS were million times more powerful and created the pressure waves for several seconds. There lies the difference.

a salty son of a whore like you doesn't have to worry about people laughing at me. Also grandpa, check your eyesight and reading comprehension. my physics is okay to keep retards like you in check. Don't worry about my kids either. worry about going back in time using your pseudoscience and make your mumma get an abortion

200 megatons? Then why did a 300 kiloton burst nearly kill Clark? Why did Zack put the question mark at nuclear explosions when it came to the peak of Kryptonian durability? Maybe if Batman's sonic cannon was measured in kilotons and not decibels, I'd be conceding to you. But that's the part of the debate that you don't really know much about, so I think you'll be sticking to what you can understand.

In fact, I'll make sure of that. What's more impressive, a 200 megaton level barometer or a 300dB level manhole cover?

the 475kt nuke blast in BvS occured in LEO, above the Starfish prime tests. Zack's question mark doesn't question supes' physical durability. he just presents a rhetorical statement that a nuke could potentially injure kryptonians. he didn't say how. in the movie, the height of the nuke's detonation ends this speculation. No blast wave at that height retard, the air is too thin. most of the energy would've been released as ionising radiation which is why supes was drained of his solar reserves and energy which is consistent with what happened in TDKR from which BvS is loosely adapted. supes almost no selling the sonic canons clearly show that the nuke detonated at surface with a 50 psi overpressure, where the ionising radiation is just a tiny fraction of the total energy, wouldn't even move him an inch.

I'll tell you what's impressive. rocket and groot surviving near the immense gravity of a neutron star. that was absolute trash but still looked dope

Lmao what happened to moaning about pseudoscience earlier? Physics and natural law can be all up in a tizzy but bullets need to be consistent? DelTOAA.

Look who's talking. I merely asked dickheads like you to be consistent without being hypocritical. If your dick is so small that your inferiority complex makes you dig up scripts and vfx guy statements to try and lowball dc feats then why shouldn't I do that with mcu feats. you started wailing about pseudoscience first not me. If you expect scientific and factual accuracy and disregard dc feats for that, i can bring up factual accuracy issues to stop your attempts at lowballing. Get it SalTOAA ?

The man said what the man said. He made the feat and that's what he thinks, and tbh that > you, all by itself. As the featmakers and content creators shape the feats with a lower power level than what you extrapolate from them, then you know that it makes you a wanker by default, right?

LMAO, even director's statements are inaccurate and you think I'll accept a vfx guy statement that is factually even more inacurate just beacuse a fuckwit like you asks me to. don't flatter yourself. snyder once said kryptonians would feel cruise missiles like getting hit by a linebacker and yet in bvs we saw superman go through a A2G missile and a drone like it didn't even tickle him. in the same movie, an entire floor of the capitol hill blew away and superman was in the middle of that explosion and even a strand of hair didn't move. on screen feats > anything a failed abortion like you rants about

Lol this is gold. In this very thread you rejected the indication behind a feat just because it made a character you like look bad, and in the same thread you wanked an unrealistic manhole level 300dB sonic cannon in spite of how sound waves work irl just because it made Superman look good. You've been a hypocrite for years over every feat that had "Thor" attached to it and you choose now to cry about others calling you out on your uneven usage of pseudoscience?

You can cry about unrealistic 300 db all you want. you can cry about me lowballing Thor even if I never even attempted digging up vfx guy statements or stuff from tie ins. you can even dig your mumma's grave up and screw her skeleton in frustration if you like. wouldn't mean a damn thing to me.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dayum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nam-ek ended up on one knee, then got back up...

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when ppl used to post all those "Kryptonians have supersonic combat speed" articles that featured this man? Well, you either pipe down or bite the hand that feeds you. What will it be?

Also,

>bullets didn't KO any Kryptonian

>Sokovia KOed Thor

>same bullets blow holes through Thor

>same Sokovia vaporizes Kryptonians

Fixed.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By rajjarsalt

Yikes, the delta male really took what I said to heart. Maybe I should pray for him, but given his chances his gene pool is prolly gonna peak with these cringeworthy vine outbursts. Not sure if that's a tragedy as much as it is a comedy.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rajjarsalt
@deltahuman said:

@rajjarsalt:

Nice try. Now watch me return the favour with pleasure :-)

Aight, let's do this.

Relax. It was a rhetorical question. Everyone knows you're salty, retarded and a load that should've been swallowed

Big talk from someone whose only chances at avoiding down syndrome trickled down their mom's ass.

A red dwarf and a g type main sequence star literally have no difference in the energy they radiate in the EM spectrum. how does photoelectric effect even fit in here. doesn't even make any sense and you have the audacity to lecture me on physics?

Cuz I read comics and can draw connections between different mediums. I ain't gotta explain shit, the medium already did 4 me.

Retard statement number 2. lower gravity of homeworld allows you to fly and manipulate gravitons? a bunch of quantum gravity researchers just committed suicide because of this. a lower homeworld gravity will only make living things taller but weaker

Woops, meant to say higher. Good job channeling your "I am very smart" and still missing the point.

Cuz I read comics and can draw connections between different mediums. I ain't gotta explain shit, the medium already did 4 me.

you think dyson spheres are real? lmao. its a make believe technology which is purely theoritical. nobody knows how to build them. dyson spheres magically negate a neutron star's gravity? fucking halfwit. dyson spheres are fictional tech used to harness normal stars, not meant to be built around and in close proximity to neutron stars. The entire premise of IW's star feat is pseudoscience and absolute bullshit.

So building a superstructure around a star wouldn't have a prerequisite of managing the star's gravity? Didn't the orbit of the rings already imply that they accounted for the gravity? Didn't the fact that the rings were stated to be 0-G imply any sort of gravitational controls?

Sure, many fictional mediums have bullshit tier pseudoscience, but that doesn't somehow = lowballing the feat to the level where the star is somehow supposed to have sub nuke level output with it's pressure being less than a fucking pocket knife. Lowballing is justified on a basis of its own proof, not from a lack of evidence to the contrary.

you think you can call dceu feats pseudoscience and expect nobody to scrutinize MCU feats? indeed funny how that works

Aw yeah I can. There's nothing pseudoscientific about the feat you're using. What belongs to pseudoscience is your wanking of the feat.

I'm fine with ppl scrutinizing MCU feats. But most of that scrutiny is disingenuous. Like the way you do when you compare the star and the nuke. You comparing temperatures to see what feat is better is also pseudoscientific, as it flies in the face of what specific heat capacity is. Even as a nuke is hotter for 10^-5 to 10^-2 seconds the energy being released wouldn't be able to heat up Thor at all, since he requires greater levels of energy to heat him up. With that said, even vsbattles has a better baseline for comparing feats than you do.

I'm not sure what that is or how the word miliroentgen generation is supposed to explain mjolnir. What I am pretty sure is that, this is Retard statement number 3 and that you're the worst mistake your mumma never swallowed

Attention to detail, tut tut.

Oh, I see. so you've enough intellect to at least google some names. not bad. however, this still doesn't prove that you're any less retarded. Einstein-Rosen bridges are merely Lorentzian manifolds to Einstein's field equations. They are as nonexistent and unreal as your knowledge in physics. They aren't anything even remotely close to the bifrost teleportation beam. you're one of those village idiots who think wormholes are real don't you and you still think you can lecture me on physics. hilarious

Yes. exactly how DC feats become invalid because a salty shitcunt decides to call them pseudoscience. what you thought only you had exclusive trolling rights?

Oh, it's completely valid. I don't think you're quantifying correctly is all. But I think I and countless others made it clear you don't have an objective presence of mind. You trying to claim trolling rights now doesn't work since there's not a meaningful distinction between your attempts to troll and your attempts to make legitimate arguments.

Krakatoa registered 172 db hundred miles from the source retard. At the epicentre it was indeed around 300db. I will show you something else.

Proof that krakatoa was outputting sound on the magnitude of the Tunguska meteor? Even then, it was an induced change in air pressure that caused the sound pressure. Not something intrinsic that directly relates blast energy and volume output. We don't use the sound pressure from thunder and relate it to the energy of the lightning bolts that cause them. Likewise we don't relate the sound pressure caused by explosions and impacts to their energy like it portrays some sort of visually impressive relationship.

watch, learn and don't act like an unbuttered toast

Lmao unbuttered toast. DelTOAA

Intensity of a linear sound wave is related to sound pressure P through the equation

I=P^2/ρoCs

for water, ρo is around 999.9 kg/m3 and Cs around 1484 m/s. Now, the reference pressure level for water P H2O is around 1 μPa (compared to P air at 10 μPa) at 1 meter from source. This corresponds to a reference intensity of Io at around 6.74×10^−19

We can then use:

I=Io 10^L/10

standard threshold of hearing intensity Io at 0 db is around 10^-12/m^2

if you take L = 230 dB for a sperm whale then I comes at around 6.74×10^4 W/m2

all your barking ends here

just because I posted a comparision of an actual 300db event to try and depict the kind of pressure wave it creates in my OP and didn't post an actual equation, you started ranting like a brain dead mad dog, but if we just approximate a 1 m2 area and Δt of something as low as 1 ms, then the total energy would be around 67.4 J.

Ah yes, the intersection between Superwank and math. Let's gooo.

For sperm whales, nice lowball with 1ms. They can reach 20-30 but even they average much greater.

And duration can last for multiple minutes on end.

And 1m^2? That's just lol tier. Maybe you're in too deep because of how far you've reached into the wank. Maybe sperm whales aren't high tiers. Just maybe.

As for the wank:

So let's use L = 300 dB. So 6.74*10^-19 * (10^(300/10))=6.74*10^11 W/m^2 -> 6.74*10^11 J/(m^2*s)

I think 2m^2 would be good for Superman's surface area. Probably a tiny bit more/less? Idk. The cannons are hitting from the side so this seems way too high. But never mind that.

He takes it for 10 seconds.

So that's like what, 1.348 * 10^13 J? That's 3.223 kilotons of tnt.

Behold. 300dB level Superman in all his glory.

So assuming you've got it all right (you don't, but let's pretend to be legit like you do on the Thor threads) that's what this 300dB sound is giving him. Tough luck.

its easy retard. just because I don't explain every scientific jargon in detail in every post doesn't mean I gave you the license to act like a poopmouth. the decibel scale maybe just a comparison scale but you can still calculate stuff with minor tweaks and approximations. now go back to selling yourself at the circus.

Lmao so it's you who gives the Snyderbots licenses to act like poopmouths. And you're calling me out for trolling rights?

What a fine-tuned and unsurprising surprise for the cultlike mindset of LA CBM debating culture. @sufferedtoker thoughts?

Just admit you are retarded and your parents were siblings, that would be easier for you. I never meant sound wave carries megaton level energy you blind son of a bitch.

Sure you didn't. How is this supposed to be a god tier feat again?

I merely wrote pressure wave like the karakatoa explosion and quoted karakatoa because I had to wank.

Fixed. As for what you meant to say:

it was as powerful as a 200 Megaton nuke's pressure wave and superman almost no sold 2 such sonic canons.

Pretty sure everyone knows what you were trying to imply. You even tried to use it to say he could take shots from the Power Stone. He groaned in pain and if he was truly no-selling it, he wouldn't have had to destroy the cannons with a manhole cover.

To give people an idea how powerful a pressure wave of that intensity would be, you've to try and relate it to a real life event. only that volcano and perhaps the Tunguska event at siberia created pressure waves of that range. Sperm whales create 230db for mere miliseconds and in water, not air and these are still powerful enough to vibrate a person to death. The sonic canons in BvS were million times more powerful and created the pressure waves for several seconds. There lies the difference.

This is good and all, but it's not impressive enough for your wank.

a salty son of a whore like you doesn't have to worry about people laughing at me.

Oh yes, Delta. I have to. It's my dharma and your karma. It's about rising above your base behavior and doing what is right.

Also grandpa, check your eyesight and reading comprehension.

Done and done. Check your suspension of disbelief while you're at it. Cuz I'm sure that's the biggest problem in all the threads you've been in.

my physics is okay to keep retards like you in check.

Mhm, Mr. Totally didn't google search that formula

Don't worry about my kids either.

You're planning to have some? What sperm bank let a hot mess like you enter their premises?

worry about going back in time using your pseudoscience and make your mumma get an abortion

Ah yes, the time where every noname delta male channels his inner CIB. You'll get there one day, bachcha, I promise.

the 475kt nuke blast in BvS occured in LEO, above the Starfish prime tests. Zack's question mark doesn't question supes' physical durability. he just presents a rhetorical statement that a nuke could potentially injure kryptonians. he didn't say how. in the movie, the height of the nuke's detonation ends this speculation. No blast wave at that height retard, the air is too thin. most of the energy would've been released as ionising radiation which is why supes was drained of his solar reserves and energy which is consistent with what happened in TDKR from which BvS is loosely adapted. supes almost no selling the sonic canons clearly show that the nuke detonated at surface with a 50 psi overpressure, where the ionising radiation is just a tiny fraction of the total energy, wouldn't even move him an inch.

Lmao, you're lecturing me about this? Who do you think gave eri the scan of where the nuke blew up?

Anyway:

Zack's question mark doesn't question supes' physical durability. he just presents a rhetorical statement that a nuke could potentially injure kryptonians.

Potentially injure? Lol, the quote was,

We don’t know if that could kill him or not. That’s part of the key of making the movie work is if you can limit Superman’s powers and try to be realistic about the limits then maybe you can come up with something which is a real threat to him.

As in, it's his limit. That's the region where his ability to assuredly survive harm ends. And it's clearly communicated on screen.

supes almost no selling the sonic canons clearly show that the nuke detonated at surface with a 50 psi overpressure, where the ionising radiation is just a tiny fraction of the total energy, wouldn't even move him an inch.

Ah, so the oh-so-convenient "he no-sells the force, and it's just the high frequency radiation that screws him," right? Someone isn't surviving the snap.

I'd ask for feats in which he could no-sell the energy that nearly killed him before now-converted into extremely powerful nuclear shock, but now I don't think you have it. Why?

which is why supes was drained of his solar reserves and energy which is consistent with what happened in TDKR from which BvS is loosely adapted.

You...do realize that the Superman in question got hit with an airburst in atmosphere right? It seems like you're trying to retroactively justify that he'd only have a problem with an extraordinarily massive amount of radiation even though the source material got him fucked with the rays at the proportions they are usually at. This split durability reaching is massive. You've fabricated a weakness from the source material and now you are going against the material to support your own headcanon that his radiation threshold is much higher because it fucked him even worse than Earth 31 Superman did at a higher altitude.

Also how does absorbing gamma energy drain you of solar energy stored inside your body? Delta's pseudoscience strikes again!

I'll tell you what's impressive. rocket and groot surviving near the immense gravity of a neutron star. that was absolute trash but still looked dope

Maybe if Eitri hired an engineer with your understanding of physics and technology, you could have had all 300 of those dwarves get pulled into the star and disintegrated.

Look who's talking. I merely asked dickheads like you to be consistent without being hypocritical.

Lol, the hypocrite asking for others to not be hypocritical. What a GOAT. And you're the last subhuman to call anyone a "dickhead".

If your dick is so small that your inferiority complex makes you dig up scripts and vfx guy statements to try and lowball dc feats then why shouldn't I do that with mcu feats.

Lol, the hypocrite trying to retroactively justify his own lowball with script and vfx statements that only rose from his own DCEU wank and MCU lowballing.

The difference is ethos. As in, I don't generate my opinions for the purpose of wank and lowball. They're pre-existing, they are supported by ppl with better credibility than you. That's the right of the ppl who create content, and especially so with a feats mindset.

you started wailing about pseudoscience first not me.

The way you cry about the star feat suggests otherwise.

If you expect scientific and factual accuracy and disregard dc feats for that, i can bring up factual accuracy issues to stop your attempts at lowballing. '

Yes as if your desperate debunks of the star feat somehow change the amount of energy Thor takes. All they amount to "muh it's not a real star by irl standards" and even then that lowball isn't enough to make it piss poor enough for Superman to survive it.

Get it SalTOAA ?

Parroting me, TOBA. Atleast CIB doing it was funny.

LMAO, even director's statements are inaccurate and you think I'll accept a vfx guy statement that is factually even more inacurate just beacuse a fuckwit like you asks me to.

Lol that "vfx guy" gave you every Superman feat to wank. I guess I was right about the dog biting the hand that feeds them.

Also consider that fact in "irl" =/= fact in-verse. But if you couldn't pick it up while fabricating new ways to lowball Thor's feats, what hope do you have now?

don't flatter yourself.

Oh, I think I will. I spy a salty guy who talks a big game of accuracy yet churns wank so high that his brain cells have no choice but to rupture and die.

Remember this little gem?

the 475kt nuke blast in BvS

Using warheads that don't exist, are we? What happened about caring about "factual accuracy"? Before you try to cover up for your wank or raise some sort of meager defense, I'll just lay these cards on the table.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

tl;dr stop pretending it's 475kt

Just keep in mind that Desjardin oversaw and approved the exact same material that you're wanking. That very BTS vid said Batman swings with 1420lbf and that Superman felt bullets...wait for it... from a modified .50 cal like baseballs hitting someone at 60mph. So much for "almost no-selling" and your muh accuracy rants. Now you just look like someone who only cares about how the showings make Superman look. Accuracy doesn't matter to you. It never did. As with Snyder and his VFX supervisor, if his stuff made Superman look bad, you've outright rejected or tried to reinterpret them into looking less worse. If they were good, you've accepted them wholeheartedly. There's little more to it than that, and the remainder is the amount of drool that spilled on your keyboard during the process.

snyder once said kryptonians would feel cruise missiles like getting hit by a linebacker and yet in bvs we saw superman go through a A2G missile and a drone like it didn't even tickle him.

>AGM-114 Hellfire

>cruise missile

in the same movie, an entire floor of the capitol hill blew away and superman was in the middle of that explosion and even a strand of hair didn't move.

>floor level explosion
>worth mentioning

on screen feats > anything a failed abortion like you rants about

Ok, so why are you wanking BTS evidence again?

You can cry about unrealistic 300 db all you want.

Even if your claims about the 300dB cannon were true, the MCU feats still have been quantified to be significantly better, and atleast that's been done on screen. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with you wanking the shit out of DCEU showings if you were impartial in said wank.

you can cry about me lowballing Thor

You never had to say it explicitly. We all knew that you were lowballing Thor for quite a while.

even if I never even attempted digging up vfx guy statements or stuff from tie ins.

You're saying this like it's something to be proud about. Especially when instead of vfx and tie-in stuff you spend your time drooling over fanfiction tier lowballing generated by your remaining brain cells.

Also, your entire case is built on a dug up stat from behind the scenes. It's the same thing, but you're doing it for highballing.

you can even dig your mumma's grave up and screw her skeleton in frustration if you like.

Forget what I said about CIB. This is reaching new levels of kinky.

wouldn't mean a damn thing to me.

Those tears trickling from your eyes tell a different story.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 death4bunnies  Moderator

Ya I think it was a KO.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers