Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Batman would hit anyone regardless of their cast, creed, race or gender.

Batman doesn't discriminate because he is the batman =)

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 559

Correct

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Just gonna leave this here
Just gonna leave this here

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By just_sayin

Batman has hit women. He has also spanked them, slapped them, punched them and threatened them. He also hit Robin when he was supposedly 12 years old.

Hank Pym had a mental breakdown 35 years ago and struck his wife ONCE and has been labeled a wife beater ever since. He wasn't even in his right mind at the time. Why does Batman get away with this? Why can he hit women and children and nobody makes a big deal about it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

502reogmygmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what if he did

regie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has hit women. He has also spanked them, slapped them, punched them and threatened them. He also hit Robin when he was supposedly 12 years old.

Hank Pym had a mental breakdown 35 years ago and struck his wife ONCE and has been labeled a wife beater ever since. He wasn't even in his right mind at the time. Why does Batman get away with this? Why can he hit women and children and nobody makes a big deal about it?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the picture of him slapping robin has me dying lmaoooooooo omg

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ardentias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hammer of justice is unisex

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the beginning Batman created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Wayne was hovering over the waters.

And Bruce said, “I'm Batman,” and he was Batman. Batman saw that the light was good, and he saw that the criminals roamed at night. So he separated the light from the darkness. Batman called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. And then he was vengeance. For, his parents were deeeeaaaaad.

Batman created everything- something out of that everything created the social constructs against hitting women.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120 said:

In the beginning Batman created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Wayne was hovering over the waters.

And Bruce said, “I'm Batman,” and he was Batman. Batman saw that the light was good, and he saw that the criminals roamed at night. So he separated the light from the darkness. Batman called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. And then he was vengeance. For, his parents were deeeeaaaaad.

Batman created everything- something out of that everything created the social constructs against hitting women.

If Batman created everything that means he created his own parents. But if he created his parents knowing they were deeeeeaaaad, he created them for the sole purpose of them dying in order to motivate him in a world of his own creation by... killing another of his own creation.. So he could create an alter ego of an ego that already exist and do battle in a world he created, in a city he created against villains he created to save people he created...

No Caption Provided

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Batmanx2005

@just_sayin: speaking of spanking women. I didn't know batman used to have bdsm in the golden age.

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice doesn't discriminate.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman truly respected women he would look at them as an individual and not just a woman. Not hitting someone because they are a woman is offensive.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By darkdetective27
devitciiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

@just_sayin: speaking of spanking women. I didn't know batman used to have bdsm in the golden age.

Everyone had bdsm back then, that's why it was a golden age.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's fine I'm sure he prepped for the court case and the feminists.

FearTheBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

If batman truly respected women he would look at them as an individual and not just a woman. Not hitting someone because they are a woman is offensive.

Hammer of justice is unisex

Agree with it all but allow me to play devil's advocate. Try refuting what I believe a feminazi would gave as a reply: Batman is a male with peak human strength, it is unfair to compare males who naturally more physically advantaged compared to females. Hence males like Batman should not take advantage of their own natural physical power

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always new batman was sick.....

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearthebat: he hit those girls cuz he respected them. He basically said " I don't see u as a stereotypical girl, I respect u as an individual, therefore I shall treat u equally to a man.

Girl: thank u batman for respecting me

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Papa SPANK!!!

...Seriously who thought of that line?

FearTheBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@fearthebat: he hit those girls cuz he respected them. He basically said " I don't see u as a stereotypical girl, I respect u as an individual, therefore I shall treat u equally to a man.

Girl: thank u batman for respecting me

he claims to treat women equally to men when he knows that physically women are weaker. How can one treat two different groups equally in that sense?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with it all but allow me to play devil's advocate. Try refuting what I believe a feminazi would gave as a reply: Batman is a male with peak human strength, it is unfair to compare males who naturally more physically advantaged compared to females. Hence males like Batman should not take advantage of their own natural physical power

Hehe alright lemme have a go at this heheh.

Say for example someone gets slapped because the other person got extremely angry. Just a random example, specially of something that can happen.

If you look at that rationally, whether the action of slapping the said person is right or wrong should depend the circumstances warranting the said confrontation. It should not depend on gender. The moment you say it depends on gender, regardless of howsoever you justify it, what you are doing is differentiating one gender from another based on some generalized notion. Isn’t that exactly what gender discrimination is. Think about it feminism, at the core, is meant to be a movement against sexism, but the argument you mention asks you to do something sexist to stop being sexist. The paradox is pretty evident, isn’t it?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would hit a woman, if necessary. I don't think Silver or Golden age examples count though.

Avatar image for nashdecasias_123
Nashdecasias_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers