#1 Edited by All-Father (2477 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Oz was revealed to be..... Jor-El.

#2 Posted by tensor (7776 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes because of the things he was doing.

He was protecting him. Helping his Grandson. Taking out his enemies. He said he taught him.

Also destroying the shield an telling Lex he is not worthy would make it seem he knows about the house El. Plus the heat vision in the end was spot on. The biggest question now is how is he so powerful an how did he survive .

#3 Posted by mrmonster (4645 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, so it's not Ozymandias. That's disappointing. Hopefully we get to see him at some point.

#4 Posted by Causeimbatman (489 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, it's been thrown around on sites like bleedingcool and the DCComics subreddit. Terrible imo. Hopefully he's just mind controlled by Oz or something

#5 Posted by Heatforce (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually happy it's not ozymandias, that's too easy. I liked they theories of it either being post-crisis/ pre-new 52 Lex or even siegel and shuster's first incarnation of superman from rein of the superman. Jor-El was unexpected imo.

#6 Posted by MAZAHS117 (9336 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell naw!

#7 Posted by Quinlan58 (556 posts) - - Show Bio

They took the one of the few options I liked less than Ozymandias. Also, this was spoiled a while ago. I didn't see it coming, but it's still not good. The December solicits have Booster Gold and Superman investigating this, so hopefully there'll be a decent explanation.

Avatar image for scott_summers52
#8 Posted by scott_summers52 (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, because it was spoiled a long time ago. Still a good issue though