DCEU Wonder Woman's amazing feat that no one noticed (BvS)

• 94 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I didn't notice this but I also don't view this as that impressive.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's an okay feat. Nothing that impressive.

maybetomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a great feat. I’m truly impressed by the above Superman level character that is WW now.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MAZAHS117  Online

@jashro44 said:

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44 said:

Maybe it's because I used to think she'd never be able to even budge him.

K1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the feat was ok to be honest.

But the sarcasm in the thread is honestly funny lol.

K1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By K1NG

Lvenger yeah I agree completely.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By red_ruby_petal

WW was meant to be a character that can contest kryptonians up until JL. Her first appearance everyone thought she was a mid tier, but since the WW movie and JL, seems that CV standards changed.

This is an ultra impressive feat if you think she was a street level character like one too many people seem to think way too much, but as a mid tier, it fits to what was supposed to be in her range of power.

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If people can’t see how this detail is super impressive then I don’t know what else they want.

I expect nothing less, this happens a lot.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Bayman007  Online

She has some really tasty feats. DD couldn’t even KO her.

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow it took a full bodyrush shield bash for her to make a stationary non braced Doomsday move back 1.5 feet.

If Doomsday wanted it he would have planted himself down and be immobile like what Superman did to her and her friends

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

How did you used to think she couldn’t budge him? She literally knocked him right off his feet when Supes and her double teamed DD.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow it took a full bodyrush shield bash for her to make a stationary non braced Doomsday move back 1.5 feet.

What? Everyone braces when they punch something.

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

Of course it counts. Can Batman replicate that feat?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

So......

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Lan_Fan

@mr_shazam0920: No, but only due to DD's sheer weight. This is different.

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@marvelitez said:

What? Everyone braces when they punch something.

Lol no... I take you as one of those girls who can't even throw a proper punch so thus they windmill and swing wildly. Winding up your arms does not magically lock the rest of your body, you need the right stance and composure. Anyone can just throw their arms foward but that's common sense.

Just lol. Doomsday obviously was obviously not prepped or simply to dumb to do so, afterall he's an animal with no intelligence or sense of form. I'd even argue it's simply an error or petty detail overlooked seeing as how Doomsday is portrayed as immovable by Supes multiple times that is if you wanna refuse the facts.

I doubt it was the filmmakers and writers intent for that scene to be like that then interpreted on a battle forum as WW is wonder strong! Nonetheless it's a redundant feat no matter how you look at it. Dooms>>Supes>Wonder Woman

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

Superman was hit by the Batmobile in BvS and didn’t even budge, and he weighs 220 or 230lbs. The same Batmobile that was driving through walls like nothing. To sweep Superman off his feet takes a lot of force, and Doomsday even more.

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

Superman was hit by the Batmobile in BvS and didn’t even budge, and he weighs 220 or 230lbs. The same Batmobile that was driving through walls like nothing. To sweep Superman off his feet takes a lot of force, and Doomsday even more.

Ah yes. And that reminds me that Kryptonians can control their gravitational field. So thus another factor besides simply physicals. You have to exert greater force than the field that boosts their already super physique.

Doomsday had absolutely no idea on how to properly fly so he had no idea how to root himself like Superman, so thus he could be more easily moved if not in the right form. Obviously a bullrush from Wonder Woman and 2 other high tiers exerting hundreds of tons of force would move a 200 pound man that is if he didn't have another force keeping him rooted. Superman wasn't even physically braced for their tackle he was standing there casually. Thus adding another factor opponents have to overcome

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: Because he braced for it. That's different. I've discussed a similar thing with another user already.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lan_Fan

@marvelitez:

Lol no... I take you as one of those girls who can't even throw a proper punch so thus they windmill and swing wildly.

Technically, you're not wrong. Regardless, my point still stands since Doomsday doesn't fight like that.

Winding up your arms does not magically lock the rest of your body, you need the right stance and composure. Anyone can just throw their arms foward but that's common sense.

Doomsday's stance is alright. He wasn't pushed back when he swatted away Superman's bullrush in the similar manner, was he? Yeah, he was doing alright.

Just lol. Doomsday obviously was obviously not prepped or simply to dumb to do so, afterall he's an animal with no intelligence or sense of form. I'd even argue it's simply an error or petty detail overlooked seeing as how Doomsday is portrayed as immovable by Supes multiple times that is if you wanna refuse the facts.

I doubt it was the filmmakers and writers intent for that scene to be like that then interpreted on a battle forum as WW is wonder strong!

That'd be true if we were talking about MCU, but this is Zack Snyder. His attention to this type of detail in on another level.

Nonetheless it's a redundant feat no matter how you look at it. Dooms>>Supes>Wonder Woman

I don't disagree with the last assessment, but I don't see why that would make this feat redundant.

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Doomsday's bracing wasn't correct because he slid back, even if by just a few inches he should've completely negated her force but his lower body was budged unlike his displays with Superman.

That's an explanation without factoring in whether Doomsie used his flight passively or not like Superman when he is unmoved when not braced or suddenly halts himself mid-air when tossed with great force

Either way what was done by Wonder Woman doesn't line up

HERMES1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By HERMES1220
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's a cool little feat. Not everything needs to shatter cities.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Eredin12

WW is above street levelers( both comics and live actions one) in everything and her speed feat in JL and in a new move where she moves while people are statues proves that she can blitz most street levelers and would not struggle to tag them

But she is still pretty much fodder compared to Live Actions High Tiers and this feat really does not help, i mean moving Doomsda few meters who was not braced is nothing special

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Eredin12

@nwname: I mean shouldn't it be higher than that?

I remember that you siad 50 cal bullets hit with more than 12 tons of force? Well those bullets are 50 grams if i am not wrong , i have read it and Doomsday arm should weight at least 100 times more and should move at same speed, Daiana is that fast in combat like those bullets and she was much lower than bullets, he even basically blitzed her in that gif and he marched Superman who is hypersonic, so force should be 100 times greater than in those bullets , now bullets are indeed more concentrated on the smaller area but that is irelvant we are talking about tons of force, so that should be tousends of tons of force durability feat? Much weaker than some Kryptonian feats but a great feat

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 NWName  Online

@eredin12: Doomsdays hit is maybe half as fast as a .50 cal going by the mach cones and .50 cals stop at a pretty short distances thus reducing the duration and increasing the force considerably compared to a punch/push from DD which goes for about a meter. 100 times more is a massive underestimation tho but WW wont be taking all the momentum of it due to her comparably lower weight.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Eredin12

@nwname:

Doomsdays hit is maybe half as fast as a .50 cal going by the mach cones and .50 cals stop at a pretty short distances thus reducing the duration and increasing the force considerably compared to a punch/push from DD which goes for about a meter.

Well even if it is only half as fast that means it has 4 times less force but Doomsday arm is much heavier than just 100 tiems weight of the bullet, it is more like 400, 500 times heavier than a bullet so force is 4, 5 tiems larger so it all evens up , force it loses becae of smaller speed it gains on higher mass

Wait what do you mean by this, stop at short distances? 50 cal bullets can fly for few kilometers and how does that matter, we are talking about force , and force is mass + speed , when he hits her at that speed he deals tousends of tons of force on her body and even if he pushes her 1 meter that does not mean force she initially took is lower , I mean you could argue that being more concentrated on smaller area increases damage objects take but force remains same, or you can argue that stopping at a shorter distance deals more damage but force should remain same, like how when Car hits you with great speed it hits you with much mroe than 3 tons of force yet you can survive it, but if punch had 3 tons of force it would be much more cocnetrated and deadlier it would punch through you and kill you instatly becase it is more cocnetrated

100 times more is a massive underestimation tho but WW wont be taking all the momentum of it due to her comparably lower weight

But how does weight matter here? WW weights much more than Doomsday arm, he did not hit her with his entire body, No , only with one arm, she does not weight less than his arm

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 NWName  Online

@eredin12: I meant the stopping distance after contact/moment of impact. As in force = work/distance. Being concentrated helps the damage output too.

Doomsday’s arm is definitely heavier than WW. He is a kryptonian with large muscles and 20 ft body height.

Avatar image for detectivesomerset__
DetectiveSomerset__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She’s stronger than jobbernos for sure

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a cool feat but its kinda like saying its impressive for Mcu Cap to move Thanos head

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname:

I am talking about tons of force not damage done to the body, As in Force is Speed + mass, the formula we use when calculating force, so that should thousands of tons

The formula for force says the force is equal to mass multiplied by acceleration, distance has nothing to do with it

and distance is how far the object travels.

So i dont see distance being a factor here really

that should be solid tousends of tons of force durabiltiy feat

Doomsday’s arm is definitely heavier than WW. He is a kryptonian with large muscles and 20 ft body height.

Yes his body is larger but the arm is only 5 percent of body weight, Daiana weights 80 kilograms and she has her metal gear here, so she should weight 100 kilograms i really doubt that Doomsday weights 1,6 or 2 tons, he is somewhere around 500 kilograms

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 NWName  Online

@eredin12: And what do you think is needed to stop something in a shorter distance? Higher acceleration. To stop a bullet in 5 cm takes higher acceleration than the acceleration needed to stop it in 20 cm.

Isn’t DCEU WW like 60 kg? And Doomsday definitely weights more than just 2 tons. Even a relatively thin human scaled up to that height would weight 3 tons and Doomsday is much bulkier than thin humans and is mostly muscle and bones which are the denser parts of the body. If i had to guess i would say he is 5-6 tons.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: i knew this feat long time. Its underrated.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that's amazing, since Doomsday>>Clark's bullrushes.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Eredin12

@nwname:

And what do you think is needed to stop something in a shorter distance? Higher acceleration. To stop a bullet in 5 cm takes higher acceleration than the acceleration needed to stop it in 20 cm.

Yeah, but how does that matter? What matters here is acceleration objects have when it hits Daiana,not when it stops, when it hits her it deals force onto her, that is what matters, but as we see when DD hits her she is instatly sned flying at that speed back, Doomsday arm does not move much after he hits her, his arm moves meter or 2 while its traveling through air to hit her like bullet does but after he htis her it only moves 20 centimnters or so, similar is with 50 cal bullets, you have video in slow motion where 50 cal bullets goes through thigns like paper, even ballistic glass without losing much of its speed and then continue to fly big distance through air more than Doomsday arm yet we know it hits with mroe than 12 tons of force, i mean it just destroyed thick balistic glass like paper, you even have slow-motion video when bullets hit something then splits or richoskets and it goes pretty big distance at same speed, mroe than DD arm, i mean they may stops faster if it they hit something it cannot destroy but same is with DD arm really

Isn’t DCEU WW like 60 kg? And Doomsday definitely weights more than just 2 tons. Even a relatively thin human scaled up to that height would weight 3 tons and Doomsday is much bulkier than thin humans and is mostly muscle and bones which are the denser parts of the body. If i had to guess i would say he is 5-6 tons.

I think that she is 75,80 kilograms in comics we dont know her weight in moves but with her gear, she should make her at least 80 kilograms but how is that relevant here really? Why she would not take full momentum?

Momentum is the product of mass and velocity of one object it has nothing to do with a lower weight of object it hits, i mean you can argue that if somone dropped building on you, you would not take most of the impact becase of size building comapred to you wich is logical but the what lower weight has to do with momentum here really? I mean the product of mass and velocity of some object, it has nothing to do with the lower mass of object it hits, WW should get hit with the full force of it

like i siad this should easily be multi thousand-ton durability feat

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: This is an excellent find. I made a post recently dealing with Wonder Woman’s striking which could possibly help with this feat. Want me to post it?

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: This is from the Aquaman v Wonder Woman (H2H) Thread

————

Wonder Woman suffers from a lack of showings.

We know that in the DCEU mach cones are not there just for stylistic effect, they’re present to give us an indication how hard the combatants are striking, with the size of the cone varying based on how hard the strike is. Mach cones are the hallmark of great striking in the DCEU, only Kryptonians have shown the ability to produce mach cones with their strikes, until JL. Wonder Woman a mach cone with a headbutt, from a standing position, without proper form.

However, in the same movie, Aquaman had a much more advantageous position when he struck Steppenwolf, he even had time for a gather step. Yet, there was no mach cone, telling us he’s not striking on the same tier as Wonder Woman, who we can see based on evidence, has striking on par with that of Kryptonians.

Midbody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan:

THE CLIPS SHOWS

ww has great blunt durability

ww moves faster than the eye can see

ww has great stamina

ww has immense stregth

No Caption Provided

"I think she'd kick Thor's a**," tweeted Chris Hemsworth.

AGREED

webinyoureye11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those double standards tho

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@webinyoureye11: What double standards?

OT: Doomsday gets moved like 2 m, WW is sent flying far away, it just shows how big is the strength gap between them.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BOC  Online

Good feat. Puts Diana's bull-rushes above Clark's lower level ones.