DCEU Superman replaces Hulk at the beginning of infinity war

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Superman replaces Hulk at the beginning of infinity war (48 votes)

Gets bodied by Thanos just like Hulk 31%
Attacks Thanos so hard that the fight can't be contained on the space ship 69%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Thanos did have the Power Stone.

If he started to get overpowered he would just use the power stone and game over.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TobeyMaguire84

RIP MCU. Marvel Flops

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos would use the power stone to beat Superman down

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Thanos would use the power stone to beat Superman down

+1

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dies

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Richubs

If he doesn't use the Power stone efficiently it's all over very quickly.

And yeah the fight is leaving the ship.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cocacolaman  Moderator  Online

Assuming he can't use the Stone, Thanos loses

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos takes a nice trip into deep space

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is nothing but a thanos vs Superman thread. Superman just beats him before he has any idea what happens.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rajjarsalt

Lol Superman's physicals aren't enough to overpower Thor, let alone Thanos.

Anyway considering he got a confirmed KO from a bullet, Thanos one-punches him.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statueman >>>>>>>>> Jobbernos

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins with the Power Stone.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rajjarsalt

Superman isn't even a match for the Hulk that fought Thanos. That was immediately after Ragnarok, and Ragnarok Hulk who achieved his peak strength in film took a throw from Surtur and got even stronger right after that. Even managed to hurt him a little, which scales to or above what Surtur can no-sell. Even broke bits and pieces off his crown, which Thor could not do, even with a confirmed full power hit from his lightning imbued Mjolnir.

Same Hulk who could have gone 90 minutes with Thor at his full power. That isn't prowess that Superman has. Not by feats atleast. He's not taking full power blast and punch for even a minute. Let alone an hour and a half.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman beats him to a pulp.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos will put superman down with the powerstone eventually, but the ship gets split to pieces, the fight gets taken into deep space, and the black order freeze to death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8c08030b92e
deactivated-5f8c08030b92e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman isn't even a match for the Hulk that fought Thanos. That was immediately after Ragnarok, and Ragnarok Hulk who achieved his peak strength in film took a throw from Surtur and got even stronger right after that. Even managed to hurt him a little, which scales to or above what Surtur can no-sell. Even broke bits and pieces off his crown, which Thor could not do, even with a confirmed full power hit from his lightning imbued Mjolnir.

Same Hulk who could have gone 90 minutes with Thor at his full power. That isn't prowess that Superman has. Not by feats atleast. He's not taking full power blast and punch for even a minute. Let alone an hour and a half.

Loading Video...

Sometimes i wonder how old you are because i can't imagine a grown ass man being this pathetic, narrow-minded, biased, retarded and autistic.

1) The feat with Surtur doesn't scale to full power hits, given all context and consistency

2) You're a fucking fanboy, who is using extreme anti feats because he doesn't like Superman, and loves MARVEL characters exactly like Erkan and other pathetic users used to get clowned back in the day

3) You're the only obsessed loser who digs up everything and tries to use deleted animations, artbooks to wank "iNtENT LiGHtNIng iMBueD and has only anti-feats for DC characters, how pathetic.

4) That statement only means about lenght, doesn't say anything on what attacks Thor was using and we know that Superman can hit harder than Thor, when you learn how to shut up before your sokovia wank (not nearly as impressive as you think.)

5) He's not taking a blast or a punch, and why? Because antagonistic assholes like you? the retard who uses pseudo science to lowball any feat? The fanboy who thinks that Hulk can beat JL Superman when the green shit couldn't even beat the Hulkbuster? Lol, you are by far the worst debater i have ever seen.

6) MARVEL WINS!!!! Happy now?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rajjarsalt

@ddffdf said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Loading Video...

Sometimes i wonder how old you are because i can't imagine a grown ass man being this pathetic, narrow-minded, biased, retarded and autistic.

1) The feat with Surtur doesn't scale to full power hits, given all context and consistency

2) You're a fucking fanboy, who is using extreme anti feats because he doesn't like Superman, and loves MARVEL characters exactly like Erkan and other pathetic users used to get clowned back in the day

3) You're the only obsessed loser who digs up everything and tries to use deleted animations, artbooks to wank "iNtENT LiGHtNIng iMBueD and has only anti-feats for DC characters, how pathetic.

4) That statement only means about lenght, doesn't say anything on what attacks Thor was using and we know that Superman can hit harder than Thor, when you learn how to shut up before your sokovia wank (not nearly as impressive as you think.)

5) He's not taking a blast or a punch, and why? Because antagonistic assholes like you? the retard who uses pseudo science to lowball any feat? The fanboy who thinks that Hulk can beat JL Superman when the green shit couldn't even beat the Hulkbuster? Lol, you are by far the worst debater i have ever seen.

6) MARVEL WINS!!!! Happy now?

Why do you hate Hulkbuster so much Detective?

Also I doubt you read that statement since it actually says the attacks Thor was using lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Was debunked already, none agrees with your wank. You won't CAV it, because your garbage and retarded arguments would get crushed like a coke tin.

I don't hate Marvel, you're just an obxionous and extreme fanboy who makes 50 threads so he can scream Marvel character wins, which is annoying for many. And you try to wank Hulk to JL Supes and Doomsday levels, this is Erkan tier debating, dumbass.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ddffdf said:

@rajjarsalt: Was debunked already, none agrees with your wank. You won't CAV it, because your garbage and retarded arguments would get crushed like a coke tin.

I don't hate Marvel, you're just an obxionous and extreme fanboy who makes 50 threads so he can scream Marvel character wins, which is annoying for many. And you try to wank Hulk to JL Supes and Doomsday levels, this is Erkan tier debating, dumbass.

I'll CaV it and then I'll pull 50 new pieces of evidence and lay them at your gravestone.

But go off, rapist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: People already spit and looked at your pathetic tombstone sorry.

Pathetic, stupid and ignorant user lol, accusing other now we are? I'm not a criminal, unlike people where you live.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rajjarsalt

@ddffdf said:

@rajjarsalt: People already spit and looked at your pathetic tombstone sorry.

Pathetic, stupid and ignorant user lol, accusing other now we are? I'm not a criminal, unlike people where you live.

Remember what I told you about burning in hell? Well, I'm ready to give you a preview.

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diegoclark52: There's one thing people need to get here. Superman is too strong. His punches literally generate shockwaves. Too fast (I don't even need to explain). Too durable(the guy doesn't even bleed). So yes. The fight will be taken to space cuz one punch from Supes will send Thanos flying. Too physically dominant.

So Thanos will have to use the power stone. That's assuming Supes doesn't kill him first. Using the power stone won't help cuz as stated in guardians of the galaxy, the power stone generates energy based on the size of the target. Superman isn't the size of a planet. He's just regular sized. So he will tank energy according to his size. Which won't do much to him. And that's ignoring the fact that Thanos may not even he able to hit him with a blast from the stone cuz speed is a major factor here. I don't see Thanos winning this one.

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people seriously still think DCEU Superman is stronger than MCU Thanos?

DCEU Superman would struggle against MCU Iron Man, Thanos just stomps unless Superman gets some million tons feats in the future.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu superman dies... Speed isn't going to help him. He had speed advantage over SW, did he KO him? No and Thanos is far more durable than dceu superman and can one-shot him.

Not bleeding =/= not hurt, mcu Luke cage doesn't bleed too but is he more durable than Loki?

CW Supergirl bleeds and she will one-shot dceu DD so not bleeding isn't superior durability.

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a8612152: lol. Ironman? He one shots iron man. His fists will actually tear through his armor. If Thanos fights him, Supes will punch him so hard that he will fly into space. He could even one shot him

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Supes is far stronger. Far durable. He doesn't get hurt if that's how you want me to put it. He has gone through punches and attacks that would injure any mcu character but he shrugs it off like it's nothing. He's also too fast. Just physically dominant.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: Supes is far stronger. Far durable. He doesn't get hurt if that's how you want me to put it. He has gone through punches and attacks that would injure any mcu character but he shrugs it off like it's nothing. He's also too fast. Just physically dominant.

He's never taken any attack close to MCU Thor's full power tho :/

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diegoclark52:

Lol.... So getting KO'ed repeatedly isn't getting hurt? Mcu isn't comparable to dceu in power level. Mcu Thor is stronger than any dceu kryptonian onscreen and Thanos stomped him so what chance does dceu superman have?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos gives him the power stone and beats him down

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and the rest of the Black Order get tossed into space unless Thanos uses the Power Stone.

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would win by BFR. Likely to speed blitz Thanos out of the ship, along with his men. At that point, Superman does not follow Thanos, and aims to repair the ship to avoid casualties. Superman has shown in JL and BvS to leave the monster to help civilians, and he likely would do the same here.

If they actually brawled, a little bit of Power Stone would seal the Man of Steel.

From a Story View-

Thanos would only end up being delayed by this, as he would not actively attack the ship, since he might destroy the Tesseract.

Thor's escape pods ended up on Earth, which is where they likely would continue to go, and prep for Thanos. This would change IW altogether since Earth would had been delayed in its invasion, leading to Thor and Superman arriving on Earth. Thor would likely still leave to get Storm Breaker to better fight Thanos, while Ironman, Strange, and Spider-Man would actively remain to support the fighter on Earth. These 3 can be leading support to battle ideas and mechanics to better deal with the oncoming threat of Thanos. With the lessons learned from AoU, they would likely be able to better create a new 'Ultron' to better assist them in the upcoming battle.

At some point, Gamora would be taken, and the Guardians would follow Thanos to Earth, or arrive early to face him.

These events, would also cause Thor to likely arrive no less than hours earlier as Thanos would had been further delayed by his earlier BFR. It is possible that Thanos gets saved by his big ship, but Sups would likely had made short work of its functionality, relieving them from Thanos for a while longer, and long enough to get away: and a better head-start.

Thanos would end up arriving in the fight with the Power, Reality, and Soul stones collected, while the other 3 are on Earth. Vision at this time could have had his stone safely removed and destroyed to prevent the completion of the Gauntlet. The Tesseract and Time Stone could be potentially used to help them edge out Thanos. Thanos at this time would also have had his Black Order killed, as they would had died via Sups BFR earlier. This mildly hurts Thanos.

On arrival Thanos would have his outriders helping him and a half completed Gauntlet trying to take-down the entire Avengers cast (with Hulk swapped by Sups). With more time it is possible and likely to get Fury involved, leading him potentially calling in Captain Marvel. A threat like this seems reasonable enough for him to do so. Antman and Wasp could also potentially be pulled for this, despite their ongoing events from their movie.

To Conclude

IW is massively changed, in the favor of the Avengers. Where the entire team managed to stay together, and is enabled more time for prep. The Black Order is further removed, while Superman replaces Banner. The Guardians, Captain Marvel, and Antman (and Wasp) potentially manage to join the fight as well. Thor also is more likely to arrive earlier with Storm Breaker. The Avengers have 2 stones they can actively use for battle now, and the mind stone is safely destroyed to prevent Thanos from winning. BIG CHANGES!

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There wouldn’t be a Endgame nor an infinity war, Thanos is to much of a fodder. Clark finishes him off in their first encounter

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: If I survive an explosion and I'm in a comma for months, does it mean I'm more durable than the Rock? DCEU Supes' durability is very underrated cuz he shrugs off attacks and make them seem like they are nothing. And in some books, that's the meaning of invulnerability. He goes beyond durability

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: When did DCEU Superman get Koed without the influence of kryptonite? Tell me.

Mcu Thor is stronger than any kryptonian? It seems you don't understand what exactly strength is. You're comparing an mcu character with beings who can literally generate shockwaves with almost every single punch and send opponents flying with a punch without even trying. Just one of them can end the human race if they wanted to. And you think Thor compares to them in terms of strength? Thor can't even produce enough force in his punches so he either has to amp his punch with lightning or uses a weapon. Thor isn't even close in terms of strength and neither is any mcu character.

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman does what Hulk did, but faster with more blitz-i-ness. Then Thanos beats him down.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes uses Thor as a club to beat Thanos into a pulp

Diegoclark52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: meanwhile Supes is stronger, faster and more durable than Thanos. I don't know how Thanos would hurt a guy who doesn't get hurt without the influence of kryptonite. Can Thanos even tank his punches? He will send Thanos flying out of the space ship with a shockwave punch. If Thanos bleeds by a strike from Iron man, imagine what a shockwave punch would do to him.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: meanwhile Supes is stronger, faster and more durable than Thanos. I don't know how Thanos would hurt a guy who doesn't get hurt without the influence of kryptonite. Can Thanos even tank his punches? He will send Thanos flying out of the space ship with a shockwave punch. If Thanos bleeds by a strike from Iron man, imagine what a shockwave punch would do to him.

He hurts him with the power stone. Boom.

And Supes won't send him into outer space with his...um..."shockwave punches". He would need to hit hard enough to send him through the ship. You know why he won't? Because he'll send him through the ship. And everyone gets exposed to outer space. How does Superman know who on the ship can and can't survive it? Boom.

Thor got destroyed. Hulk got molly-wopped. Is Supes in some special tier outside their limits? Nah. Boom.

Iron Man made Thanos bleed. You know what that is? A damn fine feat for Iron Man. Boom.

In conclusion: Thanos wins. Boom.