DCEU Plans (Behind the Scenes of Justice League)

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Check out this text of behind the scenes plans from before Justice League.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Do you guys think this should have been used?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If he had survived a battle with Doomsday then fighting Supes would've been easy for him and Supes' return wouldn't have been as grand.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It should definitely have been used. It actually makes sense and gives Steppenwolf motive and reason. Even visually Snyder's pre-viz Steppenwolf and BvS Steppenwolf >>>>> Whedon's joke of a villain.

It's a shame really.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Must note that "survived a battle with Doomsday" can be interpreted in different ways. Beaten to within an inch of his life and saved in the last second via Boomtube also counts as "survived a battle".

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By SaintWildcard

Snooze

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Must note that "survived a battle with Doomsday" can be interpreted in different ways. Beaten to within an inch of his life and saved in the last second via Boomtube also counts as "survived a battle".

I think this is actually refered to comics. In doomsday anual when doomsday attacked some planet Steppenwolf and Darkseid were on they were forced to retreat due to doomsday being on rampage. The exchange ebetween wolf and steppenwolf was absolutely minimal and hardly to even consider as encounter. Darkseid too on doomsday and shortly after that recognised Doomsday as "death incarnate" and retreated in fear.

I assume that is what they are refering too. If he survived encounter with doomsday in dceu verse so to speak he wouldnt be as easy to defeat. Probably some kind minor encounter at best.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SanoHibiki

@supermanforever:

Perhaps, but that would have been really obscure reference.

Mostly I think writers were trying to give us an idea regarding Steppenwolf and his power levels, but that motion got lost somewhere in reshoots. Or perhaps that battle with previous Doomsday happened long ago - like 20000 years ago - and since then new god became old and weak.-)

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crap film from a crap universe is still terrible

let it die already

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Would have loved if Steppenwolf was a cool villain. I love his concept, but the way he got bullied by Superman just was boring

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

Perhaps, but that would have been really obscure reference.

Mostly I think writers were trying to give us an idea regarding Steppenwolf and his power levels, but that motion got lost somewhere in reshoots. Or perhaps that battle with previous Doomsday happened long ago - like 20000 years ago - and since then new god became old and weak.-)

Who knows. I really didnt like the representation of Steppenwolf anyway, aswell as they got the character pretty bad. In my opinion that movie should have been atleast 30 mins longer with more character development etc and build up aswell. Seems like they also shreded Snyders cut pretty badly as many things in first trailers were cut that i would prefer to stay in the movie.

Then there are also alot of things i would do differently in dceu. Forexample i would save doomsday arc for later when there are many heroes deceloped aswell as Justice league movie happened and then they do death of superman.

Just look at newest animation. It was so perfectly done i love every bit of it. If they had that movie literaly instead on big screen. It would be perfection.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who knows. I really didnt like the representation of Steppenwolf anyway, aswell as they got the character pretty bad. In my opinion that movie should have been atleast 30 mins longer with more character development etc and build up aswell. Seems like they also shreded Snyders cut pretty badly as many things in first trailers were cut that i would prefer to stay in the movie.

Don't know if Snyder's cut actually exists. Yeah, they cut some scenes from trailers, but follow up sequences to this content seem to be unfinished (saw some of them on Reddit). And yeah, two hours long length for JL without properly introducing half of its characters before - that was one of serious mistakes.

Then there are also alot of things i would do differently in dceu. Forexample i would save doomsday arc for later when there are many heroes deceloped aswell as Justice league movie happened and then they do death of superman.

I would do too, starting with fixing some scenes in MoS. BvS doesn't exist in my "perfect DCEU" vision simply because Cav-El wasn't stupid enough to leave Zod' body for experiments and scout ship would have been evacuated and remade into FoS. And that's just starting changes.

Just look at newest animation. It was so perfectly done i love every bit of it. If they had that movie literaly instead on big screen. It would be perfection.

Watched it, didn't like it at all, so sorry.