DCEU Kryptonian weak to magical or no ?

Lamatero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Kryptonian weak to magical or no ? (191 votes)

yes 64%
no 36%

link ( https://dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_Athena )

No Caption Provided
As specified in wiki DC Extended Universe sword of athena can cut doomsday it are magic
i not know Should believe wiki or no because many people said DCEU Kryptonian no weak to magical.

• 
Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Yes, his skin was reacting to every single hit. Both physical and energy. Watch the film again. He was engineered by Lex to adapt, and he added his own human DNA.

I guess me spoon feeding you the answer is not enough..

Avatar image for ashinlamatensei
Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@bayman007 said:

@ashinlamatensei: Yes, his skin was reacting to every single hit. Both physical and energy. Watch the film again. He was engineered by Lex to adapt, and he added his own human DNA.

I guess me spoon feeding you the answer is not enough..

DD get stop by lasso of Truth it should are magic

No Caption Provided

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: he was on the verge of breaking out up until Batman shot the kryptonite bullet though. If Diana was in a comfortable position in that fight she wouldn’t even have to tame him with her lasso. It was a losing battle hence why Clark sacrificed himself.

Alright. I guess this is a subjective matter.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing of the sort was stated or even implied within' the entire DCEU movies. The only weakness the Kryptonians have, is Kryptonite, the rest is just blatant headcanon. And holy shit, how many alts do you have? Lmao.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 anthp2000  Moderator

It hasn't been implied.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Johndeyvido

@DammeFavour:

Can you prove any of your theories? Because my theory is more feasible than "she went on an expedition and found an Olympian goddesses sword"

PS even the previous sword had markings and inscriptions on it.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@anthp2000: @thebestofthebest: It has been in DCEU Suicide Squad universe have magical but not know Is a weakness or no ?

Loading Video...

you think lasso of Truth are normal rope orno ?

Loading Video...

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Magic exists in the DCEU, nobody's denying that, but the Kryptonians aren't weak to it.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Ashinlamatensei
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: lasso of Truth are magic Doomsday get cut by Sword of wonder woman twice

which are sword magic.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

doomsday build from corpse of zod.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Yeah, it means the sword is strong enough to cut Doomsday. There isn't any official off or on screen evidence that validates the idea of the Kryptonians being weaker to magic.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't know but there is no concrete evidence that they are so that shouldn't be mentioned in debates IMO.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Wiki can be edited by anyone including myself, lmao. They aren't a reliable source.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ashinlamatensei
No Caption Provided

@thebestofthebest : it have symbol of magic

normal sword cannot cut doomsday you will tell normal sword >>> nuclear

You have Evidence or no that sword of athena no have magical ?

Your will said lasso of Truth are normal rope by ignore ability of it.

I will said you must have Evidence same you think that
weapon of amazon no have magical.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest : this are god killer look it there are symbol of magic same ass sword of athena.

No Caption Provided
 symbol on sword are symbol of magic.
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: I think the language barrier here, is sorta preventing you from understanding a word that I'm saying. Agree to disagree.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're as weak as anybody else in MCU/DCEU

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: Movie of wonder woman it about legend of god zeus and ares and god killer sword First sword of wonder woman have for kill god of war must not yes a normal sword .

Weapon it abou Legend god.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided
specifically first sword are weapon of zeus the god is a supernatural about magic = legend god. diana are daughter of zeus she Must be involved deity definitely.
Zeus will must magic in a create amazon .
diana are daughter of zeus she are Half god is a supernatural ( I will tell own her are magical. )

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: sword current just name then you know already ( Sword of athena )

Athena are deity greek or no ? already are legend or no ?

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Brother you need to improve your English and reading comprehension.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: you just change the issue by no reply dispute

Proven sword are weapon of legend deity greek.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Because what you're saying has nothing to do with my argument, it defines the term "irrelevant". I never denied the existence of Magic in the DCEU, or that Wonder Woman's sword is magical.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: this is a fanboy refusing the truth it Proven sword are weapon of legend deity greek name of sword are ( Sword of athena ) Athena are deity greek you will saying that weapon of god no have magic are weapon normal.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Jesus Christ, I'm not denying any of that. You should really consider what I said earlier.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: And do you accept or no ?weapon of deity greek not a normal weapon.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest said:

@thebestofthebest said:

@ashinlamatensei: Yeah, it means the sword is strong enough to cut Doomsday. There isn't any official off or on screen evidence that validates the idea of the Kryptonians being weaker to magic.

@ashinlamatensei: Jesus Christ, I'm not denying any of that. You should really consider what I said earlier.

Proven sword are weapon of legend deity greek which was magic it can cut doomsday clearly Kryptonians being weaker to magic.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: Just because it can cut them, doesn't mean they are weak to magic. It's a feat for the sword rather than an anti-feat for Doomsday or the Kryptonians. Iron Man made Thanos bleed. I guess by your logic Thanos is weak to metal? Lol

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: what a sword ? can cut people can tanking a nuclear if not about a magical it what are ?

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: It's not capable of nuke level DC if that's what you're asking, but it's capable of cutting nuke-proof individuals. It's that simple, even in the comics.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: So show that doomsday can get damage from weapon normal .

ืีnuke level get kill by normal sword ok

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashinlamatensei: It's not normal weapon, isn't that what you were trying to prove this whole time? Your argument's very contradictory and confusing, that's probably because you never had one to begin with.

Ashinlamatensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Ashinlamatensei

@thebestofthebest: i will tell it cut him because it are magical.

skin of kryptonian have a very durable

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Doomsday are not weak to magic, they are vulnerable to magical effects just like any character that isn't explicitly immune to magic. There is a very large difference between the two.

The sword being magical isn't why it can cut Doomsday. The sword's magical properties specifically being to make it better at cutting is what makes it able to cut Doomsday, just like how Wonder Woman sliced that car in half. The car didn't have a weakness to magic, the sword is just strong and sharp enough to cut through it.

Steppenwolf's armor not being cut by it just means Steppenwolf's armor is more durable than Doomsday's skin. This is hardly a surprise given Steppenwolf is a near-Kryptonian level being. It makes sense that any armor his kind would forge would be a significant step up in durability from their bare flesh. Just like normal humans don't use tissue paper for armor.

Basically just assume Wonder Woman's sword is enchanted with +10 Sharpness, making it able to harm Kryptonians who have natural armor of +5. Steppenwolf's armor just has +15 armor rating, making it able to resist her sword slashes. Arthur's trident has +20 piercing though, and can pierce said armor.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MinlerDemon

@metaljimmor said:

Superman and Doomsday are not weak to magic, they are vulnerable to magical effects just like any character that isn't explicitly immune to magic. There is a very large difference between the two.

The sword being magical isn't why it can cut Doomsday. The sword's magical properties specifically being to make it better at cutting is what makes it able to cut Doomsday, just like how Wonder Woman sliced that car in half. The car didn't have a weakness to magic, the sword is just strong and sharp enough to cut through it.

Steppenwolf's armor not being cut by it just means Steppenwolf's armor is more durable than Doomsday's skin. This is hardly a surprise given Steppenwolf is a near-Kryptonian level being. It makes sense that any armor his kind would forge would be a significant step up in durability from their bare flesh. Just like normal humans don't use tissue paper for armor.

Basically just assume Wonder Woman's sword is enchanted with +10 Sharpness, making it able to harm Kryptonians who have natural armor of +5. Steppenwolf's armor just has +15 armor rating, making it able to resist her sword slashes. Arthur's trident has +20 piercing though, and can pierce said armor.

it can tank nuclear or no ? prove.

superman win is very hard doomsday.

superman win steppenwolf easily.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minlerdemon:

It tanked Diana's sword that was effortlessly slicing through Doomsday's body like a knife through butter. Therefore it is more durable than Doomsday's skin by feats of resilience.

Whether or not you think that also means his armor could tank a nuke is irrelevant to the discussion being had.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By MinlerDemon
@metaljimmor said:

cut because tell me please material of metal not about to magical can cut car in DCEU what is it ?

if it are MCU universe i understand in because have vibranium.

first sword of she get destroy by ares.

No Caption Provided

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minlerdemon:

I'm going to be honest with you, I can't understand what you just typed. You're asking about DCEU's metals? Well, there is Atlantean steel which is outright stated to be superior to what humans can produce. Arthur being impervious to human-made materials was a major plot point in his struggle against Black Manta. I believe Kryptonian metals were also said to be superior, and the Mother Box is composed of metals not even on the periodic table.

The DCEU have plenty of super metals from advanced civilizations.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MinlerDemon
MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minlerdemon:

Ares also had telekinetic control of metals. If you remember their fight he was pulling in scrap metal and fusing it together to make armor and weapons for himself. Seems to me that he just used his power over metals to destroy her sword. Doomsday has no such power. Nor does Steppenwolf.

MinlerDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By MinlerDemon

@minlerdemon : durability hand ares >>> doomsday or no because first sword she fail in cut ares .

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minlerdemon:

Ares, Doomsday, and Steppenwolf are all very different characters with different abilities. Steppenwolf and Doomsday don't have the power to control and manipulate metal the way Ares does, which means they can't disintegrate Diana's sword. Beyond that the two swords are not necessarily equal in power and durability.