DCEU Karathen durabilty level

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

What's the most powerful attack she could take in a fight?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least city level by sheer size

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can dig from around the earth's core to the sea floor - that's nuts. Now I know hollow earth so the feat might not be as good as many consider it to be but it's still very impressive. She also doesn't appear very buoyant and is most likely denser than the sea water, which makes sense to survive traveling through the mantle and crust. Couple that with her size being around 2 miles long iirc, she could tank A LOT.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baalhaddad

@starsprime3: Those calcs are'nt reliable they make way too many assumptions

I'd say her best clear cut durablitity feat is the Atlantean Flagship Howitzer, that made a cavity bubble much larger than her head in deep water though i don't know exactly how much energy it'd take to achieve that

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say her best clear cut durablitity feat is the Atlantean Flagship Howitzer, that made a cavity bubble much larger than her head in deep water though i don't know exactly how much energy it'd take to achieve that

Nah i disagree. Tanking at least the mantel and crust just to end up at the bottom of the (atlantic?) ocean is insane durability.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nwname  Moderator  Online

@starsprime3: No. Karathen being a 800m wide cylinder thats 1.6 billion m3 in volume is insanity. Thats about twice the volume of 4km tall Surtur (even adding his mostly hollow interior). Vast majority of Karathens length comes from its long ass tentacles at the back. Her own height seems about 300-350 meters. Id guess about 2-3 million m3 not in billions range.

150s also makes no sense because there is a super obvious cut between the scenes. Karathen swimming over mach 100 is just memes. Turning pascals of pressure into joules is physics butchering. Based on that made up formula whales can tank falling from the stratosphere. Only core calc kinda makes a bit of sense but 7.5 km2 area is still too much it should be several times lower and temperature might be lower if it was around the outer core area. Also im not sure how a hollow planet would affect core temperature. Even with a bit of inflation that calc gave terawatt levels which is at least more believable than exajoules shit and karathen swimming 42 kilometers per second.

Using 5000m depth and 100m radius gives 130 kt so probably in 3 digit kiloton range.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: Thanks, I figured it was somewhere in the low to high kiloton range i read some piece of the script online that said it staggered her a bit though

But that hit is directly to the face which is much worse than most of the body

I'll say her durability is city level

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Digging through the Earths core is crazy alone. Also she shrugged off everything that the Atlantean armies threw at her.