Dceu doomsday shockwave calc correct or incorrect?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• 
Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's above Party Thor's punches?

Seems legit

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City lvl Dceu Superman confirmed?

LogicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The visuals back it up.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People still gonna mention mcu here even tho is unrelated to the thread lmao it just shows how pathetic both sides are

Kjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kjp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems bit wank but good feat

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol... That calc is pure nonsense. The DD AOE doesn't work like a nuclear explosion so the use of fireball radius is incorrect.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 death4bunnies  Moderator

Lol... That calc is pure nonsense. The DD AOE doesn't work like a nuclear explosion so the use of fireball radius is incorrect.

^^^^^^

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then what would you say the yield would be for the aoe

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol your using a feat calculated by a VSBattle thread

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By J_Normal

Not the proper way to calc an AoE. AoEs are pushed out in waves continuously. Similarly to energy beams. Shockwaves produced by explosions is residual from the actual blast.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rajjarsalt
@logicbomb said:

The visuals back it up.

Lol no they don't, in no universe is that explosion of orange electricity called a fireball

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:
@johndeyvido said:

Then what would you say the yield would be for the aoe

It is well below the 300 kt nuke used since the AoE was confirmed to be energy he absorbed from it

But it should be low kiloton level regardless

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr said:

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: then wouldn’t it be 300kt since he absorbed it?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is incorrect from any logical perspective. Doomsday absorbed 300 kilotons, how in the world did it become 900 megatons? there is a huge difference bewteen a kiloton and a megaton, 1 Kiloton is 0.001 megaton lmao 300 kiloton would be like 0.3 megatons

900 megatons would do a lot more damage than just 2 km

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD did not absorb all the energy from the 300k nuke explosion otherwise Clark would not have been zombified.

DD can only absorb energy the size of his surface area from the nuclear explosion like we saw from the explosion after Clark bullrushed him from space into a silo.

Finally his AOE doesn't work like conventional explosion since for one it isn't omnidirectional.

Goldrushed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure.

Still fodder to MCU high tiers.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: The first AOE he released was from a few hellfire missles yet it was faaaaar more powerful

OT: I've said it before and i'll say it again fan calcs are a joke

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: The first AOE he released was from a few hellfire missles yet it was faaaaar more powerful

pretty sure there is a huge difference megatons and kilotons. Even if doomsday could amplify the energy he absorbed, I don't think its that huge. Especially because 300 kt and 989 mt are magnitudes apart and 989 MT would've been far bigger than just 2km

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr said:

They have pretty solid calcs and info, and their Tiering System is the best I've found.

this is incorrect from any logical perspective. Doomsday absorbed 300 kilotons, how in the world did it become 900 megatons? there is a huge difference bewteen a kiloton and a megaton, 1 Kiloton is 0.001 megaton lmao 300 kiloton would be like 0.3 megatons

They are also counting the big beam that he fired to the sky.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@rjr said:

They have pretty solid calcs and info, and their Tiering System is the best I've found.

this has to be a joke...

look at thisand tell meif its a "solid calc"

mountain level dceu ww, terminal velocity level table etc

@darkthunder said:

They are also counting the big beam that he fired to the sky.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

this has to be a joke...

I don't know why that would be a joke, Comic Vine uses their Tiering System and AP Chart a lot, they have tons of info in their web, I think you should take a look.

That's because they only consider high-ends and don't care about consistency. I disagree with that but still that doesn't mean they don't have valuable information.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder:

this has to be a joke...

I don't know why that would be a joke, Comic Vine uses their Tiering System and AP Chart a lot, they have tons of info in their web, I think you should take a look.

I have never seen VSBW tiering used on this site

That's because they only consider high-ends and don't care about consistency.

what high end ever put DCEU WW at mountain level.?

I disagree with that but still that doesn't mean they don't have valuable information.

valuable info sure, but their calcs are absolute dogshit

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@rajjarsalt: then wouldn’t it be 300kt since he absorbed it?

Some of the nuke wasted Superman

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rajjarsalt
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

pretty sure there is a huge difference megatons and kilotons. Even if doomsday could amplify the energy he absorbed, I don't think its that huge. Especially because 300 kt and 989 mt are magnitudes apart and 989 MT would've been far bigger than just 2km

The hellfire missile one was just an EMP that set fire to a bunch of rooftops iirc

The good thing about this is that there is confirmation that it is the energy from the nuke

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

The hellfire missile one was just an EMP that set fire to a bunch of rooftops iirc

The good thing about this is that there is confirmation that it is the energy from the nuke

It obliterated multiple Apaches aswell as damaged the roofs of multiole buildings so it was magnitudes above those missles

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad said:

Yeah i agree his AOE's are'nt megaton level much less triple digit but i was just saying that his AOE isn't just limited to how much energy he's hit with

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I mean even then he still absorbed the impact so I still don’t see how it wouldn’t be 300kt

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fine with the number I guess until somebody provides a counter calc and gets an actual size for Strykers island aside the Turkish airlines map. The blast could be seen from miles above earth and we didn't even get to see how far it spread out because the camera cut to Superman

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1k mega tonnes? Are you insane? Lmao. Does this really need a debunk? On it's face you know it's bunk.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@rajjarsalt: I mean even then he still absorbed the impact so I still don’t see how it wouldn’t be 300kt

Energy is lost by frying Superman, knocking Doomsday out, and the brunt taken by the ground

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@darkthunder said:
@baalhaddad said:

It obliterated multiple Apaches aswell as damaged the roofs of multiole buildings so it was magnitudes above those missles

Hellfire missiles can't destroy Apaches?

Trust shaped charge

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I don’t see how Superman getting caught in the blast would lessen the energy doomsday takes and absorbs and when was DD knocked out? I don’t see how that would lessen the energy of the nuke especially since it was in the air

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

@rajjarsalt: I don’t see how Superman getting caught in the blast would lessen the energy doomsday takes and absorbs and when was DD knocked out? I don’t see how that would lessen the energy of the nuke especially since it was in the air

Nah I mean it would lessen the total energy of the nuke, which is expended on both DD and Superman. DD can't absorb what Superman took, otherwise Superman wouldn't take it in the first place.

DD was knocked out for a good bit - that one dude monitoring him remarked that he had started moving again, which indicates he was not moving before that. Any energy that is expended damaging him cannot be absorbed, as it is already expended to begin with.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I can kinda see what you mean but even then the force he was hit with would still be 300kt (kinetically I guess) we’ll heat and radiation would be more spilt between them

Was he montering DD falling from orbit? True but synder already said that DD would eventually destroy the world via his massive shockwaves so we can atleast assume that each one just gets stronger then the last.

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might be a little off as most of the energy was released in those energy things, and the whole blast wave was not nuke energy, but I guess this seems legit. We already knew Superman was at least large city level + though.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By RJR

@rajjarsalt: ooh ooh raj, raj I have a couple ideas/Request. Viva Visuals staring DCEU Batman, Doomsday or Steppenwolf.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

So hulk was ko by a jet jump. The ederly security watched banner wake up in a crater.

Thanks for your logic

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rjr: Good idea, especially for the first. Batman has been heavily involved in street tier circles, and I get the feeling like that part of LAvine and well...this part don't interact that much.

@organic said:

@rajjarsalt:

So hulk was ko by a jet jump. The ederly security watched banner wake up in a crater.

Thanks for your logic

Nice try! He said Hulk was awake when he fell, not asleep!