DCEU beats MCU phase one.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Quetzal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Quetzal

Now, even though The MCU has produced 20 films, with the next 3 guaranteed to make a fortune in the box office, people tend to compare the DCEU to the current state of the MCU.

However, when we look at the beginning and compare Marvel’s Phase one to DCEU’s first 6 films, you notice that the DCEU has made a little less than a billion dollars greater than Phase one.

With Phase one having $3.8 billion, DCEU has topped that with 4.7 billion.

Now One could argue all about the quality of the films, considering I love both the MCU and DCEU, but numbers don’t lie, and the DCEU is off to a great start.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're legitimately a new poster, I feel sorry for you because the can of worms you opened is filled with dead bait.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c607e387a408
deactivated-5c607e387a408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t understand what your trying to prove here. This doesn’t seem worth starting yet another flame war over but whatever, if your really that attention hungry.

Your not the first person to point something like this out either

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while. Anyone who makes this comparison is either desperate as a fanboy, or just desperate for attention.

In other news, did anyone hear the news about Man of Steel 2? CAUSE I SURE HAVEN'T DC YA WEINER TEASERS.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great bait mate. Obvious alt account. At least put some effort into your trolling.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

Yeeeah, this won't end well.