• 64 results
Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio

Respect him.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Asian Mercenery is the only being in DCEU Universe that managed to actually hurt Bruce Wayne A.K.A Batman. He is strong enough to survive being stabbed with a knife.

No Caption Provided

It's worth noting that the very same dagger was able to hurt Batman and pierce his suit, something Doomsday and Superman never accomplished.

No Caption Provided

On top of that he possess freakish blunt force durability. He is tough enough to take Bruce's punches and recover in relatively short amount of time.

No Caption Provided

As if taking Wayne's punches wasn't enough, Asian Mercenary could withstand full force of his kick.

No Caption Provided

His unnatural endurance was presented during his very first appearence. Asian tanks an explosion that was strong enough to blow a rifle into pieces.

No Caption Provided

Skill

Probably the most underrated aspect of the character. People firmly belive that this guy is on par with the likes of Bruce Lee or Ip-Man. It is, in my humble opinion, a serious lowballing that is born from ignorance.

No Caption Provided

Asian Mercenary was the only person in entire history of Batman Movies, to actually use his cape against him. Such act was very rarely seen even in comic. You know who is the only other person that utilized Dark Knight's cape against him with such sucess? Ra's al Ghul

No Caption Provided

Centuries old. Supreme swordsman of DC Universe. Personally trained first fencers on the planet and the most dangerous men on Earth. Capable of manipulating events on entire planet.

Asian Mercenary replicated the very same technique Ra's used. Being capable of using such risky and sublim move should put him among the most skilled comic martial artists. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the only cinematic character (barring CW Oliver Queen) that can match their comic counterpart.

Updated 2017 -08 - 05

No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by lubub55 (12946 posts) - - Show Bio

I was literally working on this. Damn you.

#2 Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55: I can add comic feats if you have any.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#3 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11943 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#4 Edited by Black_Arrow (10282 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is lacking and this dude deserves respect:

First the knife was deep enough to pin him to the wall and he casually took it.

No Caption Provided

He took an elbow by Batman in the face that sent him flying, five seconds later he was back in the fight.

No Caption Provided

Tanks a explosion to the face.

In total he takes 1 explosion, 2 punches, 2 elbows and 2 kicks from Batman. He always got up right away to keep fighting.

Now a skill feat:

No Caption Provided

More skill than most Batman villains by using his cape against him.

Also the choreographer of the Warehouse fight scene had this to say about the Asian Mercenary:

Loading Video...

"When he is fighting, he is in charge. The odds may be against him, he may be fighting five, six, seven, eight guys at one time, but he is in charge. He doesn't cower to anyone (not even Batman), and although being very strong and very physically fit, he can take you down in a number of ways (like when he used Batman's cape against him). And he is very technical, you see this guy's moves and you see what he can do "

Honestly I think that he deserves his own movie.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: An Asian Mercenary movie would be horrendously boring. Just watching him effortlessly curbstomp every person in his way for two hours. A story needs conflict, and conflict isn't in this guy's language.

#6 Posted by Black_Arrow (10282 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: An Asian Mercenary movie would be horrendously boring. Just watching him effortlessly curbstomp every person in his way for two hours. A story needs conflict, and conflict isn't in this guy's language.

I think it should be a versus movie: Asian Mercenary v Superman. It would be a fairer than Batman vs Superman, I think that the Mercenary has a good chance of winning with his knife, if he could cut Batman like that, he could do some damage to Superman's weakpoints. I think that match up is worth a movie.

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (29288 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

I think it should be a versus movie: Asian Mercenary v Superman. It would be a fairer than Batman vs Superman, I think that the Mercenary has a good chance of winning with his knife, if he could cut Batman like that, he could do some damage to Superman's weakpoints. I think that match up is worth a movie.

They're probably saving him to be the villain of Justice League 2 so don't get your hopes up. He's more of a team buster than a Superman rogue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
#8 Posted by deactivated-5caa8c47e8598 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian Mercenary could solo Galactus and Darkseid.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#9 Edited by MarvelandDCfan24 (7567 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd solo MCU

#10 Posted by LDM (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian fodders > Western fodders

#11 Posted by Keenko (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm adding this to the respect thread directory now

#12 Posted by rogueshadow (29379 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beating him was PIS to be honest.

#13 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27951 posts) - - Show Bio

lol nice

#14 Edited by RBT (28647 posts) - - Show Bio

Jokes aside, he was pretty damn impressive considering he kept coming back. I would put him above most of live action fodders.

#15 Posted by Tomkatie (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian Mercenary vs. Slipknot?

#16 Edited by rogueshadow (29379 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Jokes aside, he was pretty damn impressive considering he kept coming back. I would put him above most of live action fodders.

When we get through a Batman solo or two, looking back these guys will probably be seen as high-tier live-action fodder.

#17 Posted by cfrehse (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this is awesome

#18 Posted by lubub55 (12946 posts) - - Show Bio

No it wasn't, Asian Mercenary was just holding back.

#19 Posted by rogueshadow (29379 posts) - - Show Bio

@lubub55 said:
@rogueshadow said:

No it wasn't, Asian Mercenary was just holding back.

Doesn't really matter tbh, if we scale from the average Asian:

Loading Video...

And then factor in that this is an Asian mercenary... Batman should have lost and had to use the Batwing to win or something like that. Taking him out like he did was pure PIS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#20 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

It's only natural. He's Asian after all.

#21 Posted by RBT (28647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

When we get through a Batman solo or two, looking back these guys will probably be seen as high-tier live-action fodder.

Definitely. I'm not even kidding.

#22 Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Green_Tea (10541 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna see this guy take on Sunny from Into the Badlands.

#24 Posted by WastelandMan (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait until he reprises his role as the main antagonist of 2018's The Batman.

#25 Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Black_Arrow (10282 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

@wastelandman: Yes, I'm glad that he replaced Deathstroke.

I heard he is not replacing Deathstroke, in fact the name of the Asian Mercenary will be Slade Wilson and he will be Deathstroke.

#27 Posted by lubub55 (12946 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

I heard he is not replacing Deathstroke, in fact the name of the Asian Mercenary will be Slade Wilson and he will be Deathstroke.

That's a lie. "Asian Mercenary" is his name.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#28 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
@lubub55 said:
@black_arrow said:
@foxerdes said:

That's a lie. "Asian Mercenary" is his name.

Yep. I heard that Batman and Deathstroke will have to team up to try and defeat him.

They'll get stomped without PIS tho.

#29 Posted by Wakel (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this guy a comic character? Why is he so op? Was it just lazy directing where Zack thought instead of using more characters lets make this guy more durable?

#30 Posted by DeathandGrim (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop this. lol.

#31 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao @ Batman getting spartan kicked in the face by fodder and actually getting staggered. He's lucky he had his suit on otherwise he'd be dead

#32 Edited by Gotoucanario (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

@wakel said:

Is this guy a comic character? Why is he so op? Was it just lazy directing where Zack thought instead of using more characters lets make this guy more durable?

The opposite, instead of have a bunch of guys just trip on themselves off camera they made the mercenaries competent for once. Taking more than a sneeze to get knocked out, attacking all at the same time instead of one by one like idiots, actually aiming and him using his gun to shoot batman's grapple gun. He's just the most skilled nameless mercenary ever.

"I am helping"

#33 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao didn't see this thread before. Asian mercenary should be doomsday's living tribunal

#34 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18481 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by The_Magister (14315 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao @ Batman getting spartan kicked in the face by fodder and actually getting staggered. He's lucky he had his suit on otherwise he'd be dead

#37 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like he has better piercing durability than thor

#39 Posted by DeathandGrim (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like he has better piercing durability than thor

Is this the new neck feats?

#40 Edited by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio

This shitty blog has twice as many views as some of my best respect threads. I hate you all.

#41 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Iconic

#42 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

I would just like to also point out that Asian Mercenary stabbed DCEU Batman who beat Superman, who killed Doomsday, who survived a Nuke, which took out Japan, Which made anime so Asian Mercenary > all of Anime

#43 Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I'm going to reformat this thread. Perhaps some Sun Tzu's quotes to highlight spiritual aspect of the character.

#44 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by the_wspanialy (4096 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

This shitty blog has twice as many views as some of my best respect threads. I hate you all.

Put more effort ot your other respect threads then.

#46 Edited by NakedSnek (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian Mercenary Can easily defeat Zoom!, I calculated the Asian Mercenary speed and its just the knife's speed manipulating time relative to itself, This asian mercenary is truly skilled

#47 Posted by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio

Asian Mercenary Can easily defeat Zoom!, I calculated the Asian Mercenary speed and its just the knife's speed manipulating time relative to itself, This asian mercenary is truly skilled

Here, can you calculate his mind transfer speed?

#48 Posted by NakedSnek (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: Its complicated, But he was able to percieve the speed of plot power which most be extremly fast and powerfull I am guessing that he has something more powerfull than plot

#49 Edited by foxerdes (10263 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@wakel said:

The opposite, instead of have a bunch of guys just trip on themselves off camera they made the mercenaries competent for once. Taking more than a sneeze to get knocked out, attacking all at the same time instead of one by one like idiots, actually aiming and him using his gun to shoot batman's grapple gun. He's just the most skilled nameless mercenary ever.

"I am helping"

the bastard had a gun and didn't fire a single bullet