DC vs Marvel vs DBZ Animation

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay CV I'm asking you to look deep into the past and present..

DC

• BTAS
  • STAS
  • JL
  • JLU
  • Static Shock
  • Batman Beyond
  • Young Justice
  • DCAU Movies/DCAOM

Marvel

• Spider-Man TAS
  • X-Men TAS
  • Avengers EMH
  • Spectacular Spider-Man
  • Wolverine and the X-Men
  • X-Men Evolution
  • Marvel Animated Movies

DB/DBZ/DBGT/DB Super/DBZ Movies

Okay we'll be rating these categories. I may not have brought up every Marvel/DC Animated show so they can be brought up.

TV Series

Animation/ Art Style-

Action-

Characters-

Character Development-

Story Telling-

Story Line

Plot-

Overall-

Best Animated Movies

Movies-

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbz wins tvs, but DC wins movies, under the red hood alone is better than any marvel/dbz movie

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dbz wins tvs, but DC wins movies, under the red hood alone is better than any marvel/dbz movie

I would consider Marvel and DC tied due to their great graphics and plots. I don't watch DBZ, but their movies are way worse than Marvel and DC. Marvel is slightly higher due to the AoU, but I thought Ultron could have been more powerful and a little less of the jokes. DC has the chance to be #1 when SvB comes out, and then we have Thor movie. Then Thanos would come out and they would be #1 again. If DC can pull a Darkseid movie off, then there would be some supernova jam pack sickness.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 said:

I would consider Marvel and DC tied due to their great graphics and plots. I don't watch DBZ, but their movies are way worse than Marvel and DC. Marvel is slightly higher due to the AoU, but I thought Ultron could have been more powerful and a little less of the jokes. DC has the chance to be #1 when SvB comes out, and then we have Thor movie. Then Thanos would come out and they would be #1 again. If DC can pull a Darkseid movie off, then there would be some supernova jam pack sickness.

Dude animation lol

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: Oh oops. Either way though, I prefer Marvel and DC, but DC is better. Marvel is catching up though in Earth's Mightiest Heroes having the reboot of season two without Thor and replaced it with Ms. Marvel and Black Panther. Hulk looks kind of dumb though. Their's no savage in that face.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

DC in a landslide. Too be fair as of late DC animation has been on the level of Marvel which has never been that good past EMH and Spectacular

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Currently the animation in DBZ Super had some derpy moments. I like the Marvel animation during XMen TAS. But for the majority DC did a really great job in producing good quality animations, even the animated shorts are great.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC in a landslide. Too be fair as of late DC animation has been on the level of Marvel which has never been that good past EMH and Spectacular

Hopefully The Killing Joke changes that.

itheone123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all know that anime is far superior to cartoons when it comes to art style, right ?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dbz stomps in animation, marvel and dc were never known for the animated cartoons or movies which performed poorly in sales as well

while even dbz movies which were considered bad like movie 10 back in the 90s made $22 million which is more than justice league war, flash paradox, crisis of earths combined lol

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I prefer Dc.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel wins

ah, screw it

spider-man wins

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

dbz stomps in animation, marvel and dc were never known for the animated cartoons or movies which performed poorly in sales as well

while even dbz movies which were considered bad like movie 10 back in the 90s made $22 million which is more than justice league war, flash paradox, crisis of earths combined lol

10 compared to 3...

Take your bias somewhere else.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: I think he meant movie 10, not 10 movies

Oh lol.

Were talking about the best overall.

Then someone comes in saying the worst films are better than the other worst lol.

Seriously?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

Post from another thread

@lvenger said:

Nah Resurrection F just confirmed what I was already thinking about Dragon Ball, that it's all flashy style without any substance or captivating stories, even by action series standards. Dragon Ball Z has long since moved away from the martial arts and fighting skills focus of Dragon Ball People aren't interested in what little 'skill' DBZ characters may or may not have, they're interested to see who is the next planet buster or who's the next most powerful being in Dragon Ball Z/Super. The constant power ups to ridiculous degrees that the show has now gone to make it plain what little creativity it had left has been milked for nostalgia and profit.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheMan44

Dc animated movies are much better. DBZ has potential but never shows it. Marvel is just flat out awful in animation

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers Assemble and his relatives got good animation, DC's New JLA and Batman movies got really good animation as well. DBZ's fighting animation is not my favorite but got it done better.

I mean

Hulk vs Hyperion

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Batman and GL vs Superman

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Goku vs Frieza

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

That's their usual animation.

If we also consider animes as well.

Marvel > DC > DB Super/Kai/New movies. If not DC > DB Super/Kai/New movies > Marvel

Marvel's new animations with Disney are to introduce the characters to kids and people that doesn't have anything to do and they are doing a good job making the animation and draws look highly based in anime style. DC's are highly based in comics they got New 52 to give it to the fans to love and has more time working this way they keep it classic but with a awesome style. DB's current animation is way better than his past animation in my opinion at least when it comes to drawing and fighting the 3D scenes are good and I hope they keep adding it.

If we also add the live action movies Marvel comes once again they got more time doing it and working better than DC, and DB's live action movie well

Loading Video...

the fans did a way better job

Loading Video...

Am I watching a Matrix/Power Ranger crossover or something?

DC's doawn of Justice trailer

Loading Video...

Marvel

Loading Video...

Marvel once again comes in first place, then DC in a very close animation if it wasn't bc of their Live Action (Flash's Groot) and then DB.

Is all depending on people's point of view and what they like more.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only ANIMATION.