entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@lvenger said:
@entropy_aegis said:

Iffy on YJ, I think its vastly overrated, here's hoping they stick to the first season cast and a limited number of interesting villains as opposed to laughably bad mustache twirling loons and the utterly idiotic Reach. Looking forward to Titans, cant help but feel cynical. Its like WB is saying "you wanted this right? now put your money where your mouth is".

I'm hoping for this to happen on Season 3 of YJ too. The enlarged cast was too distracting and impersonal compared to the first season's tightly knit team dynamics. And the Reach were really stupid main villains, that twist with Green Beatle was asinine and their motivations were paper thin compared with their motivations in the comics. Pre Flashpoint comics to be specific but that's what the Reach were based on in the show.

I dunno about comics Reach, I guess they're ok villains for Blue Beetle. Problem is that YJ isn't a Blue Beetle show, it's like making Scarecrow or Top the main villains of a JL show/film etc. Then again YJ completely lost track of what it was supposed to be in the second season and just became interested in fan service and throwing as many random characters and villains as possible. Its possible the threat of cancellation made them take this road. A small cast with villains that actually mean something to the heroes should be used. Still dont get the point of Savage, Klarion, the Brain, Queen Bee and Ra's al Ghul as villains in this show.The only members of the light that were interesting and relevant were Lex and Manta, the others were there to complete the set of mustache twirling yahoos.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

With Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu, I'm already paying 40 bucks a month on streaming services, so, as much as I love DC, if this is honestly even more then 10 bucks, Imma have to pass. Especially if all they have to offer is a show I don't know anything about(It doesn't help that Johns writing) and a show I was never really into.

Number1Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Number1Boss

Netflix is enough for me as far as streaming goes.