DBZ related questions

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1) Is the Dragon ball z universe larger than the Marvel Universe now that it has eleven universes just as large as the main one?

2) Could there be 11 other versions of Whis?

2.5) If there are do you think they meet together every once in a millennia?

3) How can Goku compete with people from other universes that are said to be stronger than Beerus and are not Gods?

4) Are there negative universes to combat the "good" ones? Like if Frezia was Good and Goku was Bad

5) Dumb question but could Beerus and Whis fuse together to take a full powered Galactus?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Is the Dragon ball z universe larger than the Marvel Universe now that it has eleven universes just as large as the main one?

If there are eleven universes in the Dragon Ball Franchise then that means it's a multiverse. In comparison, the Marvel multiverse is infinite.

There could.

I don't see why they would or would not.

3) How can Goku compete with people from other universes that are said to be stronger than Beerus and are not Gods?

Training and fighting I suppose. Zenkai boosts.

4) Are there negative universes to combat the "good" ones? Like if Frezia was Good and Goku was Bad

It's possible, but we simply don't know.

5) Dumb question but could Beerus and Whis fuse together to take a full powered Galactus?

They could fuse, but they wouldn't be enough to defeat Galactus.

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say no. It's completely different than what you're thinking.

I don't see why not. Champa is confirmed for Dragon Ball Super and he's seen with a female Whis. But I don't know if there are 11. I don't think Akira would make gods look the same in all the dimensions. It would look a bit repetitive and I don't think Akira would make small changes to Beerus for each dimension. But still, there's a chance.

I wouldn't doubt it. I was thinking they would do something like in GT where someone holds the portal open. These are good questions though.

I would think things would happen to where Goku gets stronger. Maybe traveling was an idea for Goku to get stronger and Beerus would step in if he was in trouble.

Again lol, I don't see why not. The anime isn't very far, so all possible outcomes are possible. I would think there would be an "evil" Goku somewhere.

From a DBZ fan, it's near to impossible, but there's always that little chance if someone were to debate well.