Here is the first in a series of Give a point games. I have two others. One for Iron Man, http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/blog/iron-man-give-a-point/93351/ and one for the Spirit http://www.comicvine.com/profile/liberty/blog/spirit-give-a-point/93368/.
Imagine you are the creator of the new Daredevil television show. Your task is to tell the history of Daredevil from beginning to the end but....(here is the catch) you can only use ten currently existing characters to tell this story. So, I ask you who are the quintessential characters in the Daredevil mythology. You need to determine who he needs in the rouge galley, friends and everything.
Here is how the game works. It is kind of like the give a point take a point game. Only you don't take any points away.
- You can add a point to one character for each vote.
- You can add a new character any time you want as your vote.
- You can vote as much as you want but only once in a row.
- All you do is copy the tally above and add your vote or character to the list.
- Once we have ten characters with 100 votes each the game is done.
I'll cast the first vote for...