Dakota Fanning on Push

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sora_thekey

OK I haven't seen PUSH (is it in thearers yet?) anyways Dakota Fanning is getting her first role in a really long time in a Superhero movie........ what do you think of that?

I honestly love Dakota Fanning (Or however you spell her last name) in all of the movies she's stared in but as a superhero now that she's becoming a teen is this a good role for her? 

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I saw a picture of her recently, she looks awkward. Not a kid, not an adult, just awkward

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I thought Push was crazy good and DF transitioned nicely from lil kid to bratty teenager. (my personal opinion of course)

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By NiteFly

I heard it wasn't a very compelling movie.  I'll probably wait until it hits the dollar theater if I watch it.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Gambler said:
"I thought Push was crazy good and DF transitioned nicely from lil kid to bratty teenager. (my personal opinion of course)
"
You're sticking with "crazy good"? Can I get a reason why?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Buckshot said:
"Gambler said:
"I thought Push was crazy good and DF transitioned nicely from lil kid to bratty teenager. (my personal opinion of course)
"
You're sticking with "crazy good"? Can I get a reason why?
"
Sure. The story was really cool as was the action and special effects. Kept me interested through the whole thing without long pauses in the story were you where just waiting for things to get moving. From the opening scene I was locked in. i gave a somewhat better review in Kurrent's movie thread.Its pinned at the top of the Off Topic forum. But basically its everything I wanted in a superhero movie.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By sora_thekey

Wasn't it too much like Jumper?