D4B breaksdown - Live Action Spider Sense.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Ok, id like to try to explain the LA Spider Sense best I can.. and gather the information we have.

It‘s an automatic danger sense that provides minor precog, speeds up perception, and will move body to defend even when the Spider is unconscious or sometimes unwilling… it does not trigger for non dangers like bread, or bananas.

Tobey.

No Caption Provided

I believe it’s also deceived by Tobey as a buzzing in his head.(I’ll add the quote when I find it)
As a danger approaches from behind Tobeys perception is automatically speed up, a flys wings slo, and people appear to be frozen.

This has been calced at Mach 7 due to flys wings.

Tobey then proves this ability in CQC

As you can see Flashes punches are in slow motion, and Pete is not.

——-

Andrew.

In TASM1 there was a cool scene showing the automatic reaction.

It’s like with Spidey v Strange.. left to it’s own devices the body will react to a perceived threat.

Andrew has tons of feats showing danger increase his perception and raw speed.

Electro attacks throwing Cop car are electrifying rails…time seems to slo to a craw…Andrew perceives the world as frozen... as he’s hanging in the air with the cop car and electricity are frozen he moves to web up the car and pull people away from the rails.

——

Tom.

(I have a description of Peter Tingle to add)

Toms Spider Sense grows from movie to movie.

Tom has shown very interesting stuff with his Spider Sense.

Closes his eyes to fight drones that use illusions.

Stop invisible Mysterio before he could shoot, and says "you cant trick me anymore"

He knew that Goblin was a danger and we got to see a bit of his danger sense.

He has also shown slow mo perception during reaction feats.

Tom also showed the automatic body movement thing when his soul was out if his body.

He did this while humans in the background are statued

He also sensed Norman was turning into goblin.

——

Spider Parity.

On top of fighting each others villains and fighting side by side the 3 matched Spider sense.

This happens a few times and I think Andrew and Tom being relative speed when trying to save Tobey shows this well.

———

———

TDLR: I’m just trying to compile Spider Sense features, I’m not listing every speed and reaction feat rather trying to go over some of the functionality and mechanics of Spider Sense.

1. Warning of danger, even unseen… They all can sense a villain approaching from distance, dodge hits from behind, etc.

2. Increasing perception and speed in reaction to danger, shown when Tobey slowed time to see Flash punch while he could move regularly, shown when Andrew and Tom statue humans.. when the spiders see bullets, missiles, and lightning in slow mo… not only increased perception speed but awareness of full environment, from a fly to a spit wad.

3. Spider Sense develops with time and experience.

4. Automatic reactions, Garfield before he got control had trouble not beating up train passengers, Hollands body reacted without his soul.

5. Blind fighting, Tom can fight eyes closed relying on sense, and react to invisible mysterio

6. Future site, before Goblin did anything Tom knew he was turning, Garfield got glimpses of future vs electro, shown with an almost rewind effect… few more instances.

——

I have some more I want to add as I find it.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is just how Spider sense works, I mean good breakdown but do people really not understand it or something? It’s a pretty simple concept

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

This is just how Spider sense works, I mean good breakdown but do people really not understand it or something? It’s a pretty simple concept

People have some issues with how it’s a reactive feature I think... reacts to bullets enough to see in slo mo and dodge, reacts to missiles to see slow mo and dodge, reacts to lightning to slo mo and dodge.. I believe it reacts to threat level.

Also some people think the Spiders can’t do it to punches for some reason.

I’d argue they can, but it would react relative to speed of punch, as in they’d see a bullet speed punch the same way as flashes punch, or the same way they see a bullet.
——

Also I just like compiling these things for reference I guess.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great Breakdown..

Where's the people saying Gravity speed level spiderman at?

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: do u have the quote for fly wings being slowed down = mach 7?