What do you think of Hulk's leviathan feat, considering the screen-writer said the thing weighs 3 million tons?
3 million tons would be like a cakewalk for trillion tonners. As you have already proved that Thor, and by association, Hulk is a trillion tonner, him punching down a 3 million ton object with one casual hit furthur proves your point that Hulk and Thor are trillion tonners. Its the trillion tonner part that we need to focus on.
He said "no clue"=he doesnt know.It can't be used as official statement or as feat.
@granitevision: He followed up with a number so he did have a clue after all, even if it's rough. Anyway, I don't think this is valid for another reason.
Which Supergirl strength feats make you say that she beats him so easily?
He said "no clue/maybe".This cant be used as feat
Also,in Homecoming they say that is were 1500 tons of alien materials,so leviathan can be 3million tons.No even close.Even with fan calcs it's weight is 2000 tons at max.
@rbt: Exactly...... Tho the Black Hole was not nearly as good a feat as the star considering that the star was WAY better than if it was a Neutron Star.
But this "Neutron Star" in Infinity War by definition should have at very least 10 km radius ( but was about 700 meters ), sheer luminosity should obliterate Rocket and Groot or Godlike gravitational pull ( which should rather attract Thor to surface no push back ). And Dyson Sphere is sth non existing and theoretical.
In live action or animation "on screen reality" is always nerfed compared what authors are trying to show. With context of plot and statements this really had to be neutron star in nidavellir like Odin said in Thor 1 movie: "Forged from heart of the dying star" then Thor says in Ragnarok to Korg "Forged in heart of dying star".
Neutron stars are remnants of stars. Died stars + Uru if was really that mighty metal it had to have godlike conditions to forged sth from Uru.
About Black Hole i think this really had to be real black hole.
1. Midnight was fully recharged as it was several times stated.
2. She came to Mars, because was feeding herself with concept of death because of green martians bodies ( abstract like properties + hax beyond physics but rather metaphysics/paranormal phenomenas )
3. Was said to be destroying everything what touches
4. Practically she could absorb laser guns, Dreamer's hax power, freeze breath, Phantom Zone's projector ( which was even strong to counter martian's phasing and is based on antimatter [smells like Anti-monitor and his Earth-2 u know what ]) and martian's mindhax
5. Brainy's statements: "She is creating the black hole" ( then Kara considers as sth ultra dangerous she thinks of maximal output laser [solar flare]", "The gravitational power comes from the core, u must go inside to do that" then mentions event horizont and then destruction of the void + this sucked Martian Manhunter
6. When Kara entered black hole there wasn't light of "real world" as light cannot escape gravity + this was like spinning vortex toward the core
Several statements confirming that was really black hole despite CGI didn't made it look like real as it didn't even start to shatter theater, National city, all left team members etc.
7. This music was during this scene vs Midnight:
Why wasn't J'onn obliterated ? Because he is that tough as he is on pair with Malefic ( casual Supergirl's cape destroyer ) and can match Reign in brute strenght.
Why his clothes weren't destroyed ? Because this is his "organic" suit. His part of body/molecular structure ( that is shapeshifter ).
Why Kara's inner Catco's clothes weren't destroyed ? Because this is matter manipulating technology of Lena Luthor protected it, same nanotech which in less than hour filtrated entire kryptonite's radiation from Earth's atmosphere ( troposphere, stratosphere, thermosphere, ionosphere etc. )
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment