Cross-Over

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By King Quisling

I think it's time for another DC/Marvel cross over. 
Personally I'd like to see Taskmaster go toe-to-toe with Deathstroke 
& Captain America (Bucky) against Batman (Grayson) 
Would you like to see a cross over? If so who would you want 
to see fight each other or team up?  
What would you want the purpose of the cross-over to be?

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

never minded single character cross-overs. some of my favorites being Batman/Punisher:Lake of Fire
and Superman/Silver Surfer...but theyve nuked the fridge too many times on a Universe/Universe cross-over
to where i think they shouldnt try anymore. just seems to be a recipe for failure.

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By King Quisling
@CATMANEXE:  It's been so long since a good cross-over. Imagine a cross-over with writers like Brubaker, Geoff Johns, Bendis and Morrison on it. The potential is endless. 
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@King Quisling said:
" @CATMANEXE:  It's been so long since a good cross-over. Imagine a cross-over with writers like Brubaker, Geoff Johns, Bendis and Morrison on it. The potential is endless.  "
thats just the problem, i do, like most do. but take a look at Avengers/JLA. had its moments, lots of hard work into
it, and good planning....but there was still something very off. it just comes out wrong when DC and Marvel get mixed
for whatever reason, and the largest im sure everyone knows is the mixed fan expectations on it. I just know the end
result doesnt excite me, cause i feel it can only go wrong by whats been done already, but still wouldnt mind seeing more single character meets character books.