• 86 results
#1 Edited by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

My experience with these shows is extremely limited so I thought I'd check it out.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#2 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (5990 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yeah

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#3 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely

#4 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl warming up the vocals? Hahaha nice.

#5 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl episode was good. Who's Supergirl's friend with the short hair?

#6 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty good so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a235e9c784b6
#7 Posted by deactivated-5a235e9c784b6 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome.

#8 Posted by TheWatcherKing (17866 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually enjoying it, I've seen a handful of Arrow and Legends episodes but not many.

#10 Edited by Tomkatie (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I’ll probably watch it

#11 Edited by FangDaNerd (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving it so far.

#12 Posted by Beyonder97 (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

It's better than the JL movie imo

#13 Posted by Black_Arrow (10117 posts) - - Show Bio

Episode 1 was really great, Ep2 was good.

#14 Posted by Black_Arrow (10117 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a little disappointed with Tom's acting as Reverse Flash, I think that he is trying way too hard to match the way that Matt plays him, instead of simply playing him like he used to.

#15 Posted by AngelJax (10790 posts) - - Show Bio

Really digging it so far. Hopefully it picks back up though, Supergirl (Part 1) opened with a bang. Arrow (Part 2) felt kind of slow and generic in comparison.

#16 Posted by Tomkatie (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

Thoughts after first episode:

Did Wally throw a bullet down the barrel of a gun? That's kind of insane

Also, Iris saying #meltingpot at the end... what? That just felt so random and out of place

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
#17 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (19966 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s pretty good so far.

#18 Posted by the_stegman (39739 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to wait for all of them to air and watch all 4 episodes in a row

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39006e28280
#19 Posted by deactivated-5a39006e28280 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving it so far, hate that I watched 2 episodes and have to wait for the next 2 now :(

#20 Posted by Stormdriven (17054 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl episode was good. Who's Supergirl's friend with the short hair?

That's her adopted sister, Alex

#21 Edited by Stormdriven (17054 posts) - - Show Bio

All the relationship shit was dumb. The action wasn't bad though.

Also, BRING TOMMY BACK PLEASE

#22 Posted by kiba (3207 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Devilmenworks (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie said:

Thoughts after first episode:

Did Wally throw a bullet down the barrel of a gun? That's kind of insane

Also, Iris saying #meltingpot at the end... what? That just felt so random and out of place

Agreed on both points. That was some insane accuracy for Wally to do that. As far as the Iris comment, well they were fighting Nazis so making this was to show strength in diversity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯???

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
#24 Posted by theawesomeflashsandiego32 (2117 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or did anyone get upset that Kara was going to miss the wedding of Barry and Iris just because of Mon-El. And almost everything was about it EVERYONE else beside Barry and Iris. Who are the ones getting MARRIED. Like honestly get over your selves. It's their moment. Also the stuff with Alex and Canrary. It was just plain stupid imo.

Now don't get me wrong. I loved the episode. It was just those things that irked me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39006e28280
#25 Posted by deactivated-5a39006e28280 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or did anyone get upset that Kara was going to miss the wedding of Barry and Iris just because of Mon-El. And almost everything was about it EVERYONE else beside Barry and Iris. Who are the ones getting MARRIED. Like honestly get over your selves. It's their moment. Also the stuff with Alex and Canrary. It was just plain stupid imo.

Now don't get me wrong. I loved the episode. It was just those things that irked me.

Just do what I do and zone out when all that relationship and other rubbish is going on. I check my phone, stare at the wall etc lol.

#26 Posted by SaintWildcard (21262 posts) - - Show Bio

All the relationship shit was dumb. The action wasn't bad though.

Also, BRING TOMMY BACK PLEASE

Yeah, that stuff got annoying quick.

I guess I can kiss the evil Tommy from my Flash season pitch goodbye :/

I like to do a fun exercise where I point out where they had to fill air time in order to save money, or general money saving techniques. LIke how they had their pre wedding dinner at the old coffee shop Iris worked at... like why? Or that one of their battles was held in a parking lot.

#27 Edited by kiba (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm enjoying it for the most part. I mean who doesn't like watching nazis getting killed? And Mick is in top form along with great character interactions that we don't normally see. I do wish though that they weren't using RF, it makes no sense for him to suddenly be a nazi living on earth x after all the time he spent trying to get home and no mention of Sara using the spear to summon Black Flash to kill him. Also I despise westallen and olicity so...yeah.

#28 Posted by SaintWildcard (21262 posts) - - Show Bio

When it's all said and done, I'm willing to bet that most will think it's better than Justice League

#29 Edited by SaintWildcard (21262 posts) - - Show Bio

As of now, this crossover is much better than the last one. Instead of wasting time trying to use the characters of their respective shows in the crossover, they just made one story and split it up into 4 parts. It flows much better than the last one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a235e9c784b6
#30 Posted by deactivated-5a235e9c784b6 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

It does kind of irk me how Eobard is still around.

#31 Posted by Thedarkking25 (1127 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow: not even Matt plays it like that Tom really act d out of character with eobard

#32 Posted by RBT (25017 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you Greg Berlanti.

#33 Posted by Helloman (22478 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed it last night. Looking forward to the next episodes of it.

#34 Posted by DanielDaRipper (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Great

#35 Posted by weavile (261 posts) - - Show Bio

action is awesome, wally is so badass with that bullet tossing feat, waaaay better than last year

Also I want to see Wally and the remaining Legends saving everyone since I always thought that Wally should've go with them sooner or later

#36 Posted by password65 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a little disappointed with Tom's acting as Reverse Flash, I think that he is trying way too hard to match the way that Matt plays him, instead of simply playing him like he used to.

#37 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been really great so far

But I have one question...

WHY THE HELL IS IRIS THERE?????

Barry sent Joe and Cecile away to keep them safe and because they weren't much use to the team, yet Iris stays why? because she's so useful to the team?

I hate how they've been trying to force Iris to be some useful person this season and the boss of team Flash she has no relevance to any of this other than asking oh what does that mean I don't understand science?

#38 Posted by kiba (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98: to be fair she also sat in a swivel chair and spun around real slowly while probably making an annoying squeaking noise.

#39 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

So thawne from the end of season 1 is back? Or is this the one from legends? I think he said something along the lines of getting back into wells' body

#40 Posted by jashro44 (50370 posts) - - Show Bio

So far I think the crossover is OK. I prefer last years way more.

The drama is hard to watch (which is a huge part of it), the effects are disappointing compared to last years crossover IMO, and I actually wasn't a fan of the action so far...Some of the feats are cool like Wally catching the bullets and throwing them back at the gun, or Oliver dodging Over girls heat vision and having it hit over girl, or Olivers counterpart defeating Mick, Killer Frost, and team arrow. What is most interesting is it seems Thawyne is faster than current Barry...Even though current Barry is confirmed to be faster than any other speedster which should include Zoom and Savitar.

I like the writing when its not focused on the drama. Like when Barry and Kara show up on that hill and than there just standing there waiting for Oliver, and than Oliver shows up on his motor cycle and says "just a reminder I don't have super speed". I liked the beginning where we see Barry fighting King Shark and Iris is telling barry not everyone has RSVP'd, Oliver fighting ninjas and Felicity asking Oliver if there going to the wedding and acting like its not a big deal, and super girl fighting that one dominator and than saying there so last year. I also was shocked by Metallo's appearance. I know he showed up on super girl but for me this was my first time seeing him since I haven't watched season 2 of super girl, and it was unexpected.

On another note I remember all through out season 5 with the whole Prometheus arc I really wanted Prometheus to be Tommy and I thought the reveal of it being Adrian made no sense. But now that they revealed Prometheus to be Tommy (who would have been my second choice for an Earth X Prometheus), I want it to be Adrian. I also feel like they threw Tommy's cameo away. And honestly I think if they were going to have him appear and give him such a small role it would make more sense to have him be the dark archer.

The drama stuff I really wish they would keep out of the crossover. Stuff like Felcitity not wanting to marry Oliver, can be settled during the season. I guess the Alex and Sara thing can't be settled any time but it seems unnecessary right now. Like we get it there both lesbians, who cares. I haven't seen season 2 or 3 of super girl (I plan on binging season 2 soon since its on netflix) but all this drama seems forced. I can forgive the firestorm stuff because even though Jax was OK with it on Legends, it makes sense he would start to have doubts now that it is happening. I feel like maybe that could have been saved for after but I know Victor Garber is leaving Legends to go back to Broadway so maybe he's on a schedule and that isn't forced drama IMO. It also isn't taking up much time.If they were really going to have drama in this crossover it could have been between Tommy and Oliver.

Moving forward I want less focus on the forced drama. I hope we are done with the Olicity stuff. That can be resolved during Arrows regular episode. I also hope that the Sara/Alex stuff doesn't drag on if it continues. I want to know how Thawyne ended up on Earth X. I want to know how Oliver got a krytonite arrow and how he knew about kryptonite. Another thing I want to see (that I doubt I will happen) is martian manhunter to show up. I also want much more focus on just the characters interacting. That was the best part of the last crossover (that and everyone together). I also hope we explore Earth X a bit.

And something I would like to see addressed in the future is if krypton has exploded in the flarrow earth. Its confirmed that krypton exists. I know it wont be addressed in the crossover but down the road I hope this isn't a throw away line.

#41 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6170 posts) - - Show Bio

@kiba said:

@thorthunder98: to be fair she also sat in a swivel chair and spun around real slowly while probably making an annoying squeaking noise.

Oh yea sorry, forgot about that I guess it's fine her being around then my bad

#42 Edited by SaintWildcard (21262 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: totally disagree dawg. I think this type around it has a more focused story. Last time they tried to focus on the characters of that particular show (Flash's episode mainly focusing on Team Flash, Arrow's on Team Arrow and Legends on the Legends). This time around they mapped out a story and are letting it be. It doesn't feel chopped up. That being said, the drama is a bit more this time around, but then again we don't have to suffer through Cisco's Drama

No Caption Provided

#43 Edited by Tomkatie (2706 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorthunder98 said:

Barry sent Joe and Cecile away to keep them safe and because they weren't much use to the team, yet Iris stays why? because she's so useful to the team?

I hate how they've been trying to force Iris to be some useful person this season and the boss of team Flash she has no relevance to any of this other than asking oh what does that mean I don't understand science?

No no no, you don't understand! Iris has to be there so she can convince Barry all of his problems are actually him dealing with the marriage, like she did last episode with DeVoe!

#44 Posted by TheWatcherKing (17866 posts) - - Show Bio

So far I like it way more than last year's crossover.

#45 Posted by jashro44 (50370 posts) - - Show Bio

@saintwildcard: The legends episode didn't focus on the legends IMO. You are right the flash and arrow episodes mostly dealt with team flash and team arrow but that doesn't bother me at all. Cisco was mad at Barry before the crossover IIRC because of flashpoint and Barry not saving his brother. The drama wasn't something that was just inserted during the crossover unlike a lot of the drama here. It was stuff that was prevalent on both arrow and the flash before the crossover.

#46 Posted by GeorgeWBush (10477 posts) - - Show Bio

The Arrow episode took a royal dump on the Supergirl episode I really could give to flying ##43 about Alex's stupid and forced relationship. Nothing about her interactions with Sara seemed earned or interesting its like "OH GEE LETS GET TWO HOT GIRLS TO KISS", instead of focusing on Kara's return to normality after having lost Mon-El or hell even the actual wedding. It was a boring episode and the Arrow episode took a royal crap on it, with the fight scenes and Arrow confronting that dead guy from Season 1

#47 Edited by The_Kidd (10852 posts) - - Show Bio

So far it's off to a better start than Invasion however I could do without focus on "The Proposal" also Reverse Flash being the main villain again is played out.

#48 Posted by the_stegman (39739 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, I'm loving this!

#49 Edited by Amcu (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been pretty good. Lots of cheese but not the unbearable kind.

#50 Posted by DanielDaRipper (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

This this this and this.