the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 the_wspanialy  Online
No Caption Provided

Let's say Anti-Monitor attempts to destroy a multiverse consisting of various anime/manga universes. Who in this very diverse bunch would make for good Paragons?

Few rules/things to remember:

• Power level is meaningless (blasphemy, I know). Choose a character who fit a specific role in terms of personality and what they stand for;
  • Preferably, I would like for each spot to be taken by a representative of different franchises;
  • If however your anime/manga knowledge is not that big, you can choose two characters from a single franchise.
The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Hajduk

Kenshiro should be the paragon of honor. Son Gohan should be the paragon of humanity and whoever the paragon of truth is should be replaced by Light Yagami after he steals the Book of Destiny.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

Love: Sasuke, bit of a meta choice as Sasuke kinda inverts gaining power from love as all the power he gains (mostly) and all the choices he makes are from the love he's lost throughout his life.

Humanity: Akira Fudo but only from the crybaby incarnation of Devilman.

Honour: Saber from Staynight, the king of knight's live's up to her chivalrous moniker.

Hope: Vash the Stampede.

Truth: Luffy is brutally honest and i cant remember him ever lying.

Courage: Shiro Emiya, all versions really but Unlimited bladeworks specifically as this is the route where he acknowledges the truth of exactly what horrible outcomes his choices will bring but decides to make those choices anyway because he knows it's the best way too save as many people as possible.

Destiny: Ichigo Kurasaki, i mean come on, the plot basically bends itself over backwards too make him the centre of the universe.

SAizen25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SAizen25

Love - Sailor Moon

Humanity - Gohan

Honor - Byakuya

Courage - All Might

Hope - Naruto or probably Deku