Create-a-Power

Avatar image for drdanny10293
#1 Posted by drdanny10293 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio


post an original power here :) it can be helpful or completely useless

Avatar image for krisboyz781
#2 Posted by krisboyz781 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

power: your brain is speed up by 100000000x so you everything slowed down in your mind. you would not be able to die

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#3 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

the ability to turn everything you touch into cheese you could end world hunger
Avatar image for princeimc
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5506 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" the ability to turn everything you touch into cheese you could end world hunger "
Mmmm cheese.
Avatar image for glforthewin
#5 Posted by glforthewin (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

zombie vison. turn anyone u look at into a zombie

Avatar image for kapiten_indonesia
#6 Posted by Kapiten Indonesia (57 posts) - - Show Bio

The power to turn liquid into money.

Avatar image for dane
#7 Posted by dane (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

ok seriously, I know I could make millions selling this to Marvel or whatever but let me drop this bomb on you:
 
Prehensile Beard.
 
yeah what now, imagine a dude who could grow his beard at will. infinitely. And control it at will like Medusa does with her hair. These ideas just come to me, really.

Avatar image for matezoide2
#8 Posted by Matezoide2 (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" ok seriously, I know I could make millions selling this to Marvel or whatever but let me drop this bomb on you:
 
Prehensile Beard.
 
yeah what now, imagine a dude who could grow his beard at will. infinitely. And control it at will like Medusa does with her hair. These ideas just come to me, really. "
*steals Dane's ideia and sends an e-mail to Marvel,DC and Vertigo* 
hahahaahahaha
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
#9 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19151 posts) - - Show Bio

the power to replace carbon dioxide with oxygen and vice versa
Avatar image for dane
#10 Posted by dane (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

It's ok I'm sure I'll come up with another thrilling concept. That one was worth writing down though.

Avatar image for thedrifter
#11 Posted by TheDrifter (24811 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" ok seriously, I know I could make millions selling this to Marvel or whatever but let me drop this bomb on you:
 
Prehensile Beard.
 
yeah what now, imagine a dude who could grow his beard at will. infinitely. And control it at will like Medusa does with her hair. These ideas just come to me, really. "
Dude, you just blew my mind
Avatar image for drdanny10293
#12 Posted by drdanny10293 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

It tooks four weeks for a response LOL

Avatar image for dane
#13 Posted by dane (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but what a response dude.

Avatar image for son_of_magnus
#14 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible eyelashes that I can shoot at opponents at high speeds as a range attack that grow back instantly.

Avatar image for joshmightbe
#15 Posted by joshmightbe (27562 posts) - - Show Bio

at this point id settle for the ability to get my daughter asleep before 3 am so i could sleep more than 3 hrs a day

Avatar image for drdanny10293
#16 Posted by drdanny10293 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"yeah but what a response dude. "

I'm a patient person but i was just surpised lol
Avatar image for roxanne_starr
#17 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9254 posts) - - Show Bio
@drdanny10293: 
 
The power to get people to spend more money on comic books.
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#18 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14582 posts) - - Show Bio

the power to turn into household funiture , then you will never be without a table , chair etc lol

Avatar image for drdanny10293
#19 Posted by drdanny10293 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @drdanny10293: 
 
The power to get people to spend more money on comic books. "

prefect
Avatar image for moomin123
#20 Posted by Moomin123 (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

The power to make everything you say is true...is true.
 
e.g. if you had this power and your school teacher asked you what number Pi is, you could say something random like 32.74537 instead of the proper 3.14. Then suddenly, at the exact same moment, something would happen on Earth that declared truthfully that Pi is actually 32.74537. This could work for anything and you'd always be able to get an A* (or A+ in the US) in every test by saying any answer you think is right, and it becomes right. 
 
I'd love this power.
Avatar image for vortex13
#21 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moomin123 said:
" The power to make everything you say is true...is true. e.g. if you had this power and your school teacher asked you what number Pi is, you could say something random like 32.74537 instead of the proper 3.14. Then suddenly, at the exact same moment, something would happen on Earth that declared truthfully that Pi is actually 32.74537. This could work for anything and you'd always be able to get an A* (or A+ in the US) in every test by saying any answer you think is right, and it becomes right.  I'd love this power. "
I already have that power.
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#22 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moomin123:  yeah this power would be awseome, it would be abbused all the time thou eg " i wasnt speeding " , " iam currently dating several hollywood beauties and have brough the playboy enterprise"
Avatar image for vortex13
#23 Posted by Vortex13 (12140 posts) - - Show Bio

The power to see the truth of everything.

Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#24 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14582 posts) - - Show Bio

the abilty to summon anybody you want to you at will, including fictional and long dead people in a sort of astral form

Avatar image for psyron
#25 Posted by Psyron (1515 posts) - - Show Bio

The ability to produce high quality diamonds in place of acne

Avatar image for roxanne_starr
#26 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9254 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyron said:

" The ability to produce high quality diamonds in place of acne "

 The ability to produce high quality acne in place of dismemberment.
Avatar image for psyron
#27 Posted by Psyron (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr: try adding decapitation as well
Avatar image for _colossus_
#28 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

ability to "redo" when you mess up in life or something very bad

Avatar image for the_phoenix_child
#29 Posted by The Phoenix Child (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not my idea but I always admired my friend's creation.
 
A woman with a self-morphing boobies! it can change into giant hands, turn into saw or hammer.

Avatar image for laurax23
#30 Posted by LauraX23 (1615 posts) - - Show Bio

The power to turn into any superhero i want!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wait.......... That power is taken by Mystique i think =\
Avatar image for psyron
#31 Posted by Psyron (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Phoenix Child said:
" Its not my idea but I always admired my friend's creation.   A woman with a self-morphing boobies! it can change into giant hands, turn into saw or hammer. "
awesome