Could this be why WB randomly, fast tracked and green lit Supergirl

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FragVag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FragVag
No Caption Provided

Even WB knows Captain Marvel will be a epic hit. WB was like "Marvel says they have a female Superman with substance? With blond hair and wears red, blue and gold? Carol Danvers, Kara Danvers? That's going to be a epic success and most pushed MCU hero? FAST TRACK SUPERGIRL NOW!!" They think CM will be so big Supergirl will be able to cost and at least make decent profit riding CM's hype train. They don't think it'll be nearly big as CM but riding her hype combined with Supergirl's current show giving her a little bit of mainstream popularity she should be able to turn a profit on a low budget. They are thinking she can gross 550-600mil. But WB is thinking CM will reach around a billion plus.

They saw what happened with the Black Panther. I bet them jokers have been kicking themselves ever since for not having a hero of color or similar to BP ready to catch the hype wave. They're not making that mistake twice.

Captain Marvel is going to be insanely HUGE next year. I'm guesstemating she'll rack up over 3 billion in views next year between her movie and Avengers 4 factually making her the most watched character of the year.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get your issue Why do you want to be on this website so bad? I know all of your accounts keep getting banned, you could do this on a different forum.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: makes you wonder if he's been banned from other forums. Got to give him credit though, perhaps the most persistent troll I've seen since I joined the vine.

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes i wonder how old you are because i can't imagine a grown ass man being this pathetic

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this captain salt?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Funny how the mods don't just IP block him.

Anways, it's rubbish, Supergirl is popular on the small screen and WB imagines she could be so on the big screen too, and thats about the end of it. Also, WB is not kicking themselves over BP, they just havent gotten over the Green Lantern failure to give John Stewart a movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will a mod please lock this trash thread?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Sigh

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's it CaptainSalt, don't even try to hide it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes i wonder how old you are because i can't imagine a grown ass man being this pathetic

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get it what was his original account?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get it what was his original account?

CaptainSalt

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thesenate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garbage thread is garbage.

You have some issues Captain Salt. Hopefully you'll be able to take a break from comicvine after this ban and focus on middle school in September.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Lmfao I thought people were calling him that because he was salty but that was actually his name.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I bet CaptainSalt is just NoHate. Too similar, both awful pitiful.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason, I may be wrong, but I usually think this is a reverse psychology attempt at making us like dc more than marvel despite CaptainSalt's actions by acting like a supreme elitist troll for marvel or something like that. I haven't been around for long to know.

Thesenate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or maybe they realize Superman is a popular character and is probably the second most popular character next to Batman and they want to use one of his characters to build up the world a bit now that Justice League is out of the way.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garbage thread is garbage.

You have some issues Captain Salt. Hopefully you'll be able to take a break from comicvine after this ban and focus on middle school in September.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason, I may be wrong, but I usually think this is a reverse psychology attempt at making us like dc more than marvel despite CaptainSalt's actions by acting like a supreme elitist troll for marvel or something like that. I haven't been around for long to know.

Possible, but I think you're overthinking this. I think he's just an overly obsessive MCU fanboy. Maybe you're right, but I don't think so.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainSalt would only move on, if comicvine did not have users as insecure as he is with his preferences...

Not sure if he understands or not, but he is setting really high success standards for "Captain Marvel", in fact the all comic book bubble is assuming that if "Wonder Woman" = Success, "Black Panther" = Huge Success, MCU Female lead = Huge Success, but we are talking about the movie medium, where even "Star Wars" can fail...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

CaptainSalt would only move on, if comicvine did not have users as insecure as he is with his preferences...

Not sure if he understands or not, but he is setting really high success standards for "Captain Marvel", in fact the all comic book bubble is assuming that if "Wonder Woman" = Success, "Black Panther" = Huge Success, MCU Female lead = Huge Success, but we are talking about the movie medium, where even "Star Wars" can fail...

U sure? I really don't think its gonna come close to BPs level of success

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

U sure? I really don't think its gonna come close to BPs level of success

No, that is why i said that was the comic bubble overall perception, not mine...

DaGuy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DaGuy2

Supergirl isn't actually "green lit" yet. But I agree DC/WB isn't taking any chances after BP. They are working on a script at the moment though(like what DC movie in development doesn't have one of those. lol).

If Captain Marvel blows up like BP they'll instantly green light the movie. They aren't taking any chances this time.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This guy is pathetic

Ironsac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes sense to me. When has DC not been reactionary. Or do we think they DIDNT just crash and burn an entire filmverse in a poor attempt to catch up to Marvel.

DC had been reactionary since the beginning.

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironsac3 said:

Makes sense to me. When has DC not been reactionary. Or do we think they DIDNT just crash and burn an entire filmverse in a poor attempt to catch up to Marvel.

Danm son another alt already

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

loyngulpany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is utterly garbage and deserve to be locked or deleted. CaptainSalt strikes back again and most users here commented it perfectly

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironsac3 said:

Danm son another alt already

Lmao, sometimes it‘s so obvious.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's just ignore the fact that Kevin Fiege himself says he regrets pushing back Captain Marvel to it's current release date after seeing the success WW had.....

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fragvag is a shitty name even by your standard captain salt.