Could Storm Ever Be A Real Solo Hero?

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X-men and other teams work together to do good and even the greater good but could storm do that without a team? is my question.

Storm's weather powers are planetary and weather offers her many things : Tornadoes, hurricanes , blizzards, snow, hail, rain, fog, etc. She has ways to distract and give herself cover. Storm has been able to sense movement in both the sky and in the earth. Storm has used her winds like an telekinetic by deflecting bullets and controlling the air around objects to lift them up and down and just move them in other ways. Flash freeze enemies and cause them to pass out from a heatstroke and manipulate the air and electrical forces within the body as well as control the pressure inside the human inner ear to cause pain. Storm has created natural weather on earth as well as unnatural weather which does not naturally exist on earth. Storm has strong willpower and is resistant to weather and telepathy. She is good with guns and knives and in sword fighting as well as her being an good hand to hand combatant. She also keeps herself fit and healthy for a female human.

Now i'm not talking about her fighting god or god-like enemies or magic or reality-altering enemies. I'm talking about her fighting enemies that is below or a little bit above her power level like but not limited to super strength and healing factor enemies and telekinetic and elemental enemies that can make her sweat a little bit.

No Caption Provided

alfacess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think she can be, she sure has the power. However leading the xmen is where she belongs

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

She could, but she belongs with the X-Men.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough. Thanks for comments.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see it but she`s more of a team player.