Could someone explain this...

ManaFest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I found this marvel cosmic hierarchy chart on google and I was confused about the following cosmic forces: Enigma Force , Life Force, Phoenix force, goblin force, Le bete noir ,and the abyss, and the void. Why are these forces higher than pantheons and celestials? What are they exactly? Is the life force, different from the phoenix which is the embodiment of life energy? how are the proemials (aegis, tenebrous) more powerful than dormmamu?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By boschePG

@manafest: well...if you take into account that Sentry filled Void took down Asgard and ripped Ares in half in the same battle than I guess I would put it above Pantheons as well.

I always took it as the Forces are must haves in the order of the universe. Galactus is like the trash collector. Get rid of him and you get a bunch of trash left over. (and Abraxas, lol) . The Celestials are powerful but can die with no disruption of the universe itself. Evolution would be slower but it still would happen. Most of the other stuff are abstracts that bring constants to the universe. One might be able to control air, but it pales in comparison to the amount of it, thus the amount is greater than the being controlling it

ManaFest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

RemoWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cool chart.

ManaFest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ManaFest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: thanks for the reply it was helpful ..so an example would be like captain Universe and the enigma force

ManaFest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador

Waxonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers