Could Invincible (comic) recreate this feat?

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By AKZ
Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cross galaxies in the blink of an eye? I don't think so. Btw, this was gladiator, right? I think I remember this scene from Aaron's run.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alphamon

I haven’t seen all of invincible but from the feats I have seen, no

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kaijuking

It takes days for Mark and crew to cross galaxies. Weeks at most. In the trip from Earth to Coalition of Planets which was in another stated Galaxy. It was stated needing More than two weeks travel, needing a planet or two to stop on for breath. Question is how far away is Milky Way to these Galaxies? No clue.

My first issue, how many galaxies did Gladiator cross exactly? How far apart they are?

Here is my second issue, its stated ole Heimdal there can see thousand worlds apart, and he notice gladiator coming saying "no" before being hit. So how did Gladiator cross galaxies in a blink if Heimdal still notice him coming only mere thousand worlds apart distance?

Hmmmm.... sounds like inconsistent hyperbole to me. Does Gladiator have any other multiple galaxies cross in a blink feats at all? At least Invincible and crew have consistent cross Galaxies in weeks feats.

So anyone show me another Glads cross multiple Galaxies in a instant? Anyone?

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By seastone98

Nah, but mark is still pretty damn fast tho easily FTL

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Gladiators consistency isn’t in question here, but if Mark could remake this feat, but yeah u could argue about the statement and if it was hyperbole or not.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: way over MFTL acc, check the link I posted in OP, fair enough tho.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kaijuking

@akz said:

@kaijuking: Gladiators consistency isn’t in question here, but if Mark could remake this feat, but yeah u could argue about the statement and if it was hyperbole or not.

The answer is no. Not even Post Crisis or new 52 Superman can recreate this feat by his feats. Supreme could and has possibly. but like this feat Supremes exact time and distance is also vague as shit as he cross universes in hours, days, weeks, whatever time frame it was. Likely hours given amount of reasonable time pass for the villain and events on his planet during the feat.

Ramble aside, its a vague feat, that kinda contradicts itself at the same time in the same page.

AKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: new 52 supes flew to the end of the universe in 60 days, I’m sure he could do this.