Could DCEU Wonder Woman use and survive the Infinity Gauntlet like Endgame Hulk?

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By coolerdbz50
No Caption Provided

Diana is using the Nano Gauntlet.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Eri_Joni  Online

No,the snap was comfirmed to be 5836 megatons.

No one in DCEU is surviving it.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cocacolaman  Moderator

She couldn't even Snap.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DammeFavour

@cocacolaman: lol iron man did and he's human.

@eri123: wow 5836 megatons in a small room and a human body remained intact after taking it. Makes total sense

OT: she can snap and her energy absorption thing would probably help

Metalfan94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its actually a good question. I felt that was a slight issue in end game. The fact that after hulk snaps he passes out. And iron man doesn't.but i don't think that the actual gauntlet could even fit wonder womans hand. If it was the one iron-man used yeah i think it's possible she would survive.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eri_Joni  Online
Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Iron Man only had to snap away Thanos' army, while Hulk had to bring back half the universe. I highly doubt WW could do that. She would need more feats.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: so? Its not concentrated to a body.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eri_Joni  Online

@DammeFavour: The user would still take some of it.

And Russos said that Thor couldn't survive the snap and he took the star for some time.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: doesn't matter, it's what happened before the snap that even concerns me, just putting on the gauntlet had hulk screaming, do you want to claim iron man has better pain resistance than hulk?

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DammeFavour

@eri123: they didn't say he couldn't, they said he wasn't in the state to do it and no, none of these guys can take even 500 kiloton much less that much energy

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana has better durability than Hulk and Iron Man, so yes.

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By coolerdbz50

@eri123: fat thor, but i do believe storm breaker thor could. the thor that did that who star feat was awaking thor the same one from ragnarok. stormbreaker thor is stronger probably as powerful as hela was on asgard.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: doesn't matter, it's what happened before the snap that even concerns me, just putting on the gauntlet had hulk screaming, do you want to claim iron man has better pain resistance than hulk?

No, I think you don't understand. Iron Man died when he snapped the army away, and Hulk got his arm burned while bringing back half the universe. Anyways, that doesn't matter because Diana does not have any energy durability feats compared to Hulk.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

how? Care to provide feats on how she can take 5836 megatons or even more?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolerdbz50: What gauntlet does she have to wear? Is it the nano tech gauntlet or the uru gauntlet?

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Eri_Joni  Online

@DammeFavour: No,they said he couldn't do it.

"Thor in this movie couldn’t do it, only Hulk was strong enough to do the snap without dying. We are still not sure whether Captain Marvel can also withstand all the power of Infinity Stones at once."

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Eri_Joni  Online

@coolerdbz50:Fat Thor was comfirmed to be the strongest by the Russos.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Odimm

@hulk_like_fire said:
@odimm said:

how? Care to provide feats on how she can take 5836 megatons or even more?

Because she has better durability feats than Hulk and Iron Man and they did it. Hulk got a bloody nose from Chitauri fodder and Iron Man has street level durability without his suit. Are you saying Iron Man is more naturally durable than Wonder Woman?

And where is this 5836 megatons from the snap coming from? Never saw that confirmed or even stated in the movie at all, and if that was true Iron Man would have died instantly. I'm not buying a 5836 megaton snap for a second, and Diana could tank the same thing Iron Man did even better.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-megaton-level-snap-debunked-2083414/

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: no you're not listening, before snapping at all, hulk's hand was already burning and he was screaming in pain, iron man was not

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: the nano gauntlet, sorry i should have mentions that(i'll edit).

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: doesn't make it true, based off what we see of thor in infinity war and endgame you have to admit infinity war thor was more powerful and impressive. they nerfed/retcon thor because he was too powerful. that's like them saying first avenger's cap is stronger than civil war cap, would you believe that?

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eri_Joni  Online

@coolerdbz50: Infinity War version seemed to use his powers better.But still I think their stats are pretty much the same and Fat Thor had Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123: yes he had Mjolnir, but he didn't use it nearly as well as he has in the past. compare him using it in endgame to all the other movies in which he used it. Despite being an asgarding he still needs to train to keep in shape, i don't know where people are getting this idea him being overweight and out of shape has nothing to do with his power decreasing. the fact he can gain weight and have mental issues should tell people even thor has to do thing to keep himself in shape physically and mentally . take a pro boxer who hasn't trained or fought anyone in like 5 years and sat around eating and drinking. put him in a ring with another pro boxer who is in his prime. the prime boxer of course is going to kick the other guys ass, was out of shape.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Hulk is really overrated on this forum for some reason. He had very limited screentime and no good feats to speak of other then beating down on Fenris and one-shotting a Leviathan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:

While overly simplistic, I do think this is the closest to an accurate answer provided.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most likely, yes.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: I asked for feats and you didn't provide any. How does she have any energy resistance feats? Can you provide them? The only one I can recall is when she took DD's laser beam. But that is not comparable to the energy emitted from the stones.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: Hulk is really overrated on this forum for some reason. He had very limited screentime and no good feats to speak of other then beating down on Fenris and one-shotting a Leviathan.

lmao are you Detective? Are you low balling MCU characters now? I don't think you have seen a Marvel movie in your life and somehow you want to debate them.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: no you're not listening, before snapping at all, hulk's hand was already burning and he was screaming in pain, iron man was not

Yes, that is because he wanted to bring back half the universe while Iron Man did not. How many times do I have to say this? Same thing happened to Thanos. But it wasn't as bad as what Hulk went through because he was wearing the Uru gantlet while Hulk was wearing the nano one.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cocacolaman  Moderator

Her durability> Hulk and Iron man.

She does it. Might ko though.

Wonder Woman needs a shield just to survive hits on Hulk's tier, she's not as durable as him.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By Lilbroomstick

LMAO at Diana being more durable then Hulk and Iron Man. These DCEU fans kill me with their wild claims. Also Iron Man could take his snap better if he wasn't already pretty injured, but nonetheless Hulk's snap was more powerful.

OT: She dies instantly

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I'm not anyone. I'm just someone who’s lurked for a while to familiarize myself with this site and has now created an account so I can participate. I’ve never debated you or even mentioned you before the Shazam vs Hulk thread. Your hasty and poorly thought out response is only indicative of what I pointed out earlier about Hulk's feats.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@hulk_like_fire: DCEU logic in a nut:

"You see Wonder Woman is stronger than Thanos because she got tapped by Superman and Darkseid which makes her>>>>>>>>>MCU verse. Wolf was getting stomped by Superman but that just means he's more powerful than Surtur at least because he survived several hits. Hulkbuster was stabbed by a street lamp, therefore making it street lamp level. The Hulkbuster knocked out Hulk making him also street lamp level at best. Thor was hurt by a boulder so he can't be above boulder level. Thanos got scratched by Iron Man's featless punches making both him and Iron Man literal fodder. Thanos stomped Hulk and Thor so they're less than fodder. Cyborg was able to slightly stagger Superman. Thanos was sent flying by Rescue's repulsors in EG. Cyborg can definitely oneshot Thanos. Batman was able to dodge heat vision and survived a hit from Superman. Iron Man and Captain Marvel would be hard pressed to defeat him with feats like that.

In conclusion MCU is fodder and comparing it to DCEU is lolworthy"

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm: I asked for feats and you didn't provide any. How does she have any energy resistance feats? Can you provide them? The only one I can recall is when she took DD's laser beam. But that is not comparable to the energy emitted from the stones.

Or that time she was literally covered in lightning.

No Caption Provided

And yeah she did take Doomsday's heat vision point blank.

No Caption Provided

Again, Hulk got a nose bleed from Chitauri fodder lasers, and just lmao at Iron Man more durable than Wonder Woman or taking 5836 MTs. He's been incapped by street levelers.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I'm not anyone. I'm just someone who’s lurked for a while to familiarize myself with this site and has now created an account so I can participate. I’ve never debated you or even mentioned you before the Shazam vs Hulk thread. Your hasty and poorly thought out response is only indicative of what I pointed out earlier about Hulk's feats.

I know you are Detective. I'm like 80% sure. Everyone else believes you are as well.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odimm said:
@hulk_like_fire said:

Or that time she was literally covered in lightning.

No Caption Provided

And yeah she did take Doomsday's heat vision point blank.

No Caption Provided

Again, Hulk got a nose bleed from Chitauri fodder lasers, and just lmao at Iron Man more durable than Wonder Woman or taking 5836 MTs. He's been incapped by street levelers.

Lightning is nothing compared to the energy emitted by the stones. And I never said Iron Man has more energy resistance than WW. I only said Hulk has. "Hulk got a nose bleed from Chitauri fodder lasers" lmao just stop. This is lowballing on another level.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@hulk_like_fire: The sad thing is it's actually based off of real arguments. What Odimm said doesn't seem to be too far off from it lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire: I mean why are you getting so hostile and aggressive already? If we've never interacted then why is there such animosity in your reply? I'm going to block you and ignore you after this.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Odimm

@hulk_like_fire: It's a better energy durability than either Iron Man or Hulk have, which is my original point. Wonder Woman>Iron Man and Hulk durability. So if they can do it and survive so can she. Pretty sure Hulk did start bleeding from fodder? Pretty sure he also got KO'd by chain whips from Abom and dazed from a lightning strike that was Thor's weakest strikes. And Iron Man got beat up by street levelers and is depicted below Cull. What other durability feats do they have close to 5836 MTs to prove that isn't an outlier? Better yet, prove that's even an accurate statement, because that amount of force would turn Iron Man to paste.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

6754.3 Megaton superman disagrees.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dceu-superman-has-megaton-level-nuke-durability-1886883/

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Eri_Joni  Online
@hulk_like_fire said:
@eri123 said:

6754.3 Megaton superman disagrees.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dceu-superman-has-megaton-level-nuke-durability-1886883/

A spermwhale's click is 230 dB.

Damn they must be powerful.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: @hulk_like_fire: Who is detective? What happened to him?

I don't know Detective but I guess they were a DCEU fanboy(who apparently sometimes pretends to be an MCU fanboy... IDK)