Could DCEU Superman survive this attack by Poseidon (Immortals 2011 Movie) without Blocking?

UltimateBumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By UltimateBumper

Poll Could DCEU Superman survive this attack by Poseidon (Immortals 2011 Movie) without Blocking? (40 votes)

Tanks 43%
Barley feels the attack 0%
Gets the wind knocked out of him 3%
Dazed witha nosebleed 3%
Knocked out cold 8%
Poseiden sends his Trident through Clarks chest 45%

Pretend Clark is just floating in the Ocean enjoying the summer while Poseidon is preparing to dive right into to him with his Trident. Would the Son of Krypton Survive this?

• 
Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trident piercing feats? The impact itself is tankable.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50 cal feels like an high speed baseball, Avenger round concussed him, and Aquaman's trident can pierce him

This turns him into paste

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark has never taken blunt force to that degree. Or piercing for that matter.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a hax feat not a dc feat, Posiedon did that because he's the god of the sea

In the movie Gods and titans were killed by falling debris and wall busting Epirus bow, they literally wiped out the titans which are capable of killing gods by collasping a small hollow mountain on them

There's not another feat in the movie even 1/100th as good as that

If that was a DCEU Sea God the above posters would never claim it as a purely Destructive feat

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanks due to reasons provided by baalhadad

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Johndeyvido

@baalhaddad:

How is that a hax feat? He did that with his impact..

The bow is a divine weapon, I don't see how the Titans dying to a divine weapon is a low showing.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Johndeyvido

@crunch5481:

He's not tanking the trident because of its divine nature.. Magical objects works on dceu Kryptonians as well as they do on normal humans; ie no magical immunity...

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Again, piercing feats for the trident? Just because it’s magic doesn’t mean it can pierce him, it still needs feats. Superman has only been pierced by kryptonite. Doomsday is a part kryptonian part human abomination.

Lupy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not impressed

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad:

How is that a hax feat? He did that with his impact..

The bow is a divine weapon, I don't see how the Titans dying to a divine weapon is a low showing.

I literally explained why as nowhere in the movie do any of the gods come close to that level of power and as i stated both Gods and Titans can be killed by truck sized boulders falling on them

The Bow was able to kill them due to it's power not because it was divine,

If that was a DCEU sea god who had the very same showings i described no one would be saying that he did that by force, well atleast not MCU fans, i mean the god of the sea dives into the sea and causes a tidal wave and then both said god and his opponents who are capable of hurting and killing each other are later shown to be able to be killed by force faaaaar less than that and you yhink that's purely physical? C'mon dude

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad:

This is not a versus thread mate.. there's no need for unnecessary arguments. It is not about whether the feat is consistent or not..

Can Superman tank the attack not if Poseidon can beat Superman..

BTW not everything is a dceu vs MCU thing

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481:

Lmao... It doesn't need feat because Superman doesn't have special protection against it..

Your argument goes both ways, show dceu Superman tanking a magical weapon too..

A tougher Kryptonian was cut by Diana's sword and it's canon that Arthur's trident can pierce him via scaling and director statements...

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad:

This is not a versus thread mate.. there's no need for unnecessary arguments. It is not about whether the feat is consistent or not..

Can Superman tank the attack not if Poseidon can beat Superman..

BTW not everything is a dceu vs MCU thing

My arguments are not unnecessary they are to prove the point that Posiedon didn't do that feat off pure physical but rather due to being the Sea god, i brought up consistency as a point that no one in the movie has physicals on that level outside of that one scene

You and i know full well that the rivalry between MCU/DCEU characters boils over to other threads where MCU/DCEU fans will lowball their rival's verse characters even when they're put against another verse sometimes one that the fans don't even know or like, hemce why i brought up that MCU fans would quickly argue hax if it were a DCEU character, and that's an undeniable fact

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this trident counts as a proper magical weapon and not as apocaloptian tech, then this is Trident through the chest.

If this is Poseidon's bodyslam without trident, survives, mayve winded.

P.S. I barely remember this movie, but I think that was kinda outer feat for this god; everything else they've done was much smaller, power-wise?

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanohibiki: Zeus casually collapsed a mountain, and all the gods moved at ridiculous speeds

It's not like the focus on the movie was on the gods

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad:

You can literally see his impact caused the tsunami. It's onscreen without ambiguity.

His trident did that not necessarily his physical stats but it doesn't matter here since dceu Superman has to tank this powerful weapon..

A character throws a punch and shatters a planet but you are saying it doesn't count as a DC because said character is the god of earth and was killed by a large boulder falling on him... That's a very weak argument. I guess everytime Thor uses lightning to cause destruction it doesn't count as a DC since he's the god of thunder?

Not everything is a dceu vs MCU rivalry so there's no need to bring up a hypothetical arguments about what would happen if it was an MCU character in this thread..