AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlphaQ
No Caption Provided

Just a point of curiosity for me, could a synthezoid like 616 Vision learn magic? Or would his robotic biology exclude him from the mystic arts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Potentially, yes.

Being an android doesn't limit his access to the mystical arts per se. Yandroth's own robotic creation, Omegatron, could be an example of that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also think there was an SS from another reality who was a robot and appeared briefly in the Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme series, but I'm not completely sure.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: No problem! And honestly, given how most Marvel's characters seem to have done almost everything at one point in their publication history, I don't doubt that may exist one very unknown instance of Vision casting a spell or something of the sort.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: No problem! And honestly, given how most Marvel's characters seem to have done almost everything at one point in their publication history, I don't doubt that may exist one very unknown instance of Vision casting a spell or something of the sort.

Yes, that's the main problem when debating against Marvel/DC characters! Every time you think you have them in a corner someone pulls up a feat of them doing just what is required to escape. Even characters like 616 and 1610 Reed Richards, Mr. Science Guy, have a few magic feats between them.

silverplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Virtually any living being with an atleast average intelligence could learn magic.