Continental Juubidama --- Debunked

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello ladies and gentleman, welcome to my thread where I will be debunking the claim of Continental Juubidama.

We have 2 sections to cover in this debate:

1. Size of Juubidama
  2. Claims of vaporization

Let's start:

Size of Juubidama...Not country/continent-sized

No Caption Provided

Now one would look at the explosion and be in awe, it does look visually nice & big on-paper, but sorry to spoil you that that's no country-sized explosion. For context: when I see country-sized I mean diameter of 100km at minimum. The smallest continent, Australia, is almost 4000km.

Jubidama fails to fully destroy the Hidden Cloud Village despite being shot at close proximity to it:

The Juubidama is actually less than 100km in diameter, proof of this is seen in these 2 images:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • First panel is from chapter 613
  • Second panel is from chapter 678

The Juubidama was fired on the Shinobi Alliance HQ, which was located in the Hidden Cloud Village and some of the buildings + mountains remained intact after the explosion. This would mean the blast radius was not big enough to cover all the Hidden Cloud Village, otherwise how would you explain the 2nd panel where the village looks fine?

Unless if we're saying the Hidden Cloud Village is bigger than 100km, which it clearly is not. It is a village after all, not to mention the Hidden Leaf Village actually has the highest population out of the 5 Hidden Villages:

• According to Kai no Sho, Konoha has the highest population out of all the five main hidden villages.

This is the size of Hidden Leaf Village:

No Caption Provided

Jubidama width next to nearby cloud:

Juubidama horizontal width is comparable to the width of nearby cloud:

No Caption Provided

Judging by the shape and appearance of these clouds, they look like Cumulus Cloud, which on average are 3-10km

No Caption Provided

Cumulus Clouds - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

Jubidama crater shown in Boruto anime

Watch at 4:10

The crater size of Juubidama

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hmm...country or continent sized, right?

Mind you, the Boruto anime is canon.

Claims of vaporization...no signs of vaporization

Another argument I see is that, the Juubidama deals vaporization damage and because vaporization takes extreme energy that if you multiply by the cubic volume of the explosion it's possible to get continental yield, depending on how you calculate the cubic volume that is.

Let's get some simple science on the matter:

No Caption Provided

The correct scientific term would be sublimation rather than vaporization when describing a solid object transitioning into gas, although that's a minor point. In CV we use vaporization and sublimation interchangeably, so I'll just use vaporization for simplicity.

When quantifying proof of vaporization we have 2 necessary criteria, as stated by VS Battle Wiki:

Vaporisation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporised during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter. The value is 25700 (J/cc).

1. There has to be no remains
  2. It must show major amount of vapor or character statement

Does the Juubidama actually fit the 2 criteria? Well, let's find out:

No Caption Provided

We see the Jubi fire its nuke in one of the cities and it was caught in the blast (right bottom panel), and the debris is only fragmented. This is the aftermath of the explosion:

No Caption Provided

That's only dust cloud, not vapor. It also ironically slaps the exaggerated size of the Jubidama, given certain parts of the city and the surrounding mountains were not affected by the explosion, despite being right next to it. You'd expect more of a country-continental explosion, wouldn't you agree?

Juubito's 4 Biju Dama

Juubito shoots 4 massive Biju Damas and the ground beneath isn't vaporized. Not even a crater is formed, and we only see dust cloud, no signs of vaporization.

No Caption Provided

Naruto's Rasenshuriken-Biju Dama

EOS Naruto throws Rasen-Bijudama at a meteor and the damage done is not vaporization, as some of the rocks have not turned into gas:

No Caption Provided

Naruto himself states his Bijudama Rasenshurikens will only pulverize:

No Caption Provided

I'm gonna pulverize all of the meteorites with these, so you're safe

So we even have an official confirmation on the type of damage it produces, which is pulverization and not vaporization. I might add this was an attack from EOS Naruto which is stronger than Juubidama.

Juubidama fails to vaporize the sea or lake

We see the Jubi shooting one of its nukes on a body of water, which exploded and not even a fraction of it was vaporized, let alone the whole thing:

No Caption Provided

Whether this was a sea or an ocean, the Juubidama did not yield the energy to vaporize that body of water, otherwise it should have. For an explosion that's supposed to be Country or Continental+ level, it should have the feats to back it up.

Calculation showing Juubidama is in the island level range

So how would one then calculate the power of the Juubidama then? You can use the on-ground explosion yield calc, which goes like this:

W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

• · W = yield in tons of TNT
  • · R = radius in meters
  • · P = pressure

Source: Explosion Yield Calculations | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

I did my version of this by assuming a 250km radius for the Juubidama (which by now you should know is an extreme highball) and the result I got will surprise,

250000 ^ 3 * ((27136*1.37895+8649) ^ (1/2)/13568-93/13568) ^2

W = 1.2557568e+12 tons of TNT which is equivalent to 5.2540864512e+21 joules and equals to Large Island or Small Country.

Again, this is me assuming a 250km radius. You can take that with a grain of salt. The reality is, the radius is much smaller than that which will result in energy lower than you might imagine.

With all the myraid of proof here, it should be no doubt the Juubidama is not Country Level nor Continental nor Multi-Continent. It never has been and it never will be.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kingogkings777  Online
No Caption Provided

This will be good.

MacyBaljure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

expectations = "continental"

reality = juubidama couldnt even empty a lake

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

You're right. it's not continental.

It's planet level.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always wondered why many feats use "vaporization" instead, when you can clearly look that debris remain.

Even when pulverization or fragmentation also exists, people just go to the one which yields bigger results instead of accuracy

Avatar image for deactivated-624b446483ac3
deactivated-624b446483ac3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elite.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Insert scan of Pain saying the Tentails can whipe Large Nations off the map

/thread

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV is filled with Naruto stans so this will be fun. Good thread.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: in an instant or in 1 attack? By that logic, old WB and Acno are planet level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I'm aware this is a parody of the Haku thread I see no issues with Haku being LS so please don't drag me into that drama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitri1220: A single attack I'm pretty sure the word "instant" was used.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: good work here mate but even without going to such lengths as you did to debunk it one could easily tell that the juubi bomb is nowhere near Large country or continental by visuals, you can cleary make out small mountains right at the base of the explosion and the diameter of the explosion isn’t that much greater than the thickness of the clouds seen on panel which are only about 1 to 2 Km’s thick on average so yea the calc you did was extremely generous

A lot of people try to use curvature shots to heavily inflate feats which is one the reasons people think the juubi bomb was more impressive than it actually is, the naruto debaters tried to pull the same thing with the Kurama and Gyuki Combined bijou bomb and argue it was country level or above

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aww they got mad lmao

Avatar image for terrorkinggrimm
terrorkinggrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: good work here mate but even without going to such lengths as you did to debunk it one could easily tell that the juubi bomb is nowhere near Large country or continental by visuals, you can cleary make out small mountains right at the base of the explosion and the diameter of the explosion isn’t that much greater than the thickness of the clouds seen on panel which are only about 1 to 2 Km’s thick on average so yea the calc you did was extremely generous

A lot of people try to use curvature shots to heavily inflate feats which is one the reasons people think the juubi bomb was more impressive than it actually is, the naruto debaters tried to pull the same thing with the Kurama and Gyuki Combined bijou bomb and argue it was country level or above

this.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sauce_god31

you can cleary make out small mountains right at the base of the explosion and the diameter of the explosion isn’t that much greater than the thickness of the clouds seen on panel which are only about 1 to 2 Km’s thick on average so yea the calc you did was extremely generous

If you didn't relaize when reading for the first time, that explosion even from further away to camera was still dwarfing large mountain sized crater that Naruto created by slapping the previous 5 bijuu dama away.

The said craters even though far closer to camera getting dwarfed by juubi dama's width by several times and even more times by it's height
The said craters even though far closer to camera getting dwarfed by juubi dama's width by several times and even more times by it's height

Bee's size
Bee's size
Crater's size
Crater's size

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Additional proof

EOS Naruto throws Rasen-Bijudama at a meteor and the damage done is not vaporization, as some of the rocks have not turned into gas:

No Caption Provided

EOS Naruto >>> The Jubi

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Also this thread as a whole is just cancer, tbh. The OP's counters for the most time are nothing but misinterpretations(but it's not surprsing when you know this is the same guy who used to wank Naruto to the high heaven, he is a pretty open troll), but what even funnier is that most people that response are either stans of other series or people that got salty after those FT threads.

I also tried to response to the op's ridicilous allegatations, but for some reason CV starts eating up my images after only posting just few of them. So here the last image that I was supposed to post to you saucegod, hope it can be actually seen.

Also since I am not able to add caption as I can't see the image itself, well it's pretty clear size comparison of the bijuu dama craters and Bee's twister crater.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: No offense Molt but that's not a counter for TBB.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: Indeed. Take known example like Deidara's C0:

No Caption Provided

Deidara's explosion looks like island or country-sized, right? Not.

The official size confirmation is the explosion is only 10km in radius:

No Caption Provided

Naruto curvature shots are mostly inflated by Kishimoto's wonky art & pixel scaling which is consistently proven to be an inaccurate method of measurement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: Naruto's attack was a Biju Dama + TSB + Rasenshuriken combination. What are u talking about?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: The rocks you highlighted aren't even inside the attack. Why would they be destroyed?

Plus, the logic you used makes little sense. Why does Naruto being > Tentails matter? I can show feats of part 1 Sasuke vaping stone. Does that make all attacks > him on that level?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Using Deidara's attack here you kind of debunk yourself with the logic you used.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paleblood: Not sure what you're trying to prove with 8 Tail Twister feat.

The 8 Tail is the same size as Shukaku who is equal to Gamabunta's size.

Gamabunta is confirmed to be official 17m:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So the area the 8 Tails cleared out is about Multi-city Block to Small Town.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV needs more of this

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gallavant123

too much kinetic energy to properly convey a true vape.. molecule maybe reasonable standard double meaning

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Number3561

Don't really care about the vaporization bit, as I think those calcs inflate things anyway. On the first bit though:

I can't find any map that puts the Alliance HQ and Kumo in the same location. They're not on opposite ends of the nation, but they have distance between them that some maps make comparable to the width of the Frost Country. This is further supported by the lack of significant damage to Kumo that you posted yourself. So I fail to see the issue with this.

Continuing, the idea of sub-village level Juubidama is ludicrous, unless you'd have us believe that Pain >> V2 Juubi when Pain states point-blank that the Juubi would be a weapon "many times stronger" than the one that cratered Konoha a hundred meters deep, and that it would instead be capable of leveling a country in an "instant," a "flash," or in "one jutsu":

And Pain's full power, which could rip a large island's worth of mass from the Earth with CT and deeply crater Konoha, was inferior to less than half of the Kyuubi. We also already see how weaker Bijuudama compare to towns and villages:

You can see towns across the landscape in these scans, and they're dwarfed by even basic Bijuudama and the Hachibi's twister crater, let alone BM Naruto's bomb clash. BM Naruto and Bee's charged Bijuudama was bigger than all of these combined and obliterated a large island - small country's worth of area on detonation, even showing the curvature of the planet:

No Caption Provided

And this couldn't even put a scratch on V1 Juubi, let alone V2. Since we know the Juubi is able to burn itself with its own attacks, that would put V1 Juubidama >> this, with V2 being even stronger. And we see the V2 Juubidama is several times larger than the crater left by this, which already dwarfed the crater left by regular Bijuudama:

The planet's curvature is shown again during this, and another time when Kurama is explaining the Juubi's power, depicting small country - country levels of damage at minimum. This is consistent with Pain's statement of the Juubi's power, and the Juubi's title as a nation and world creator/destroyer (according to Kurama and the databooks). It's also consistent with V2 Juubi's other attack, Tenpenchii, being around this same level:

Comparing the crater around the tree stump to planet's curvature should once again be in the country range. It's likely the Juubidama is more potent than this as well, considering the responses of the Alliance to each attack.

All in all, the V2 Juubi should be well into country level, which makes sense considering the large island+ feats performed by inferior characters like Hashirama, Naruto, and Pain prior to this. I've never seen claims that skinny V2 Juubidama is continental; that usually comes from the V3 Juubidama being exponentially larger than the V2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LucasCosta

@molt: i've been saying that for months. This is the continent of Naruto.

No Caption Provided

If Juubi was continental, it wouldn't exist no more.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: This also isn't a counter, that map doesn't tell you how big the landmasses are.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LucasCosta

@number3561: It is not good to use evidence based on pixel scalation.

The curvature of Earth there is out of proportion with the explosion and with the Juubi.

For this panel to be acurate, Juubi would have to be 20 km tall.

No Caption Provided

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: dont bother with nardo wankers

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LucasCosta
@wk_decaff said:

@lucascosta: This also isn't a counter, that map doesn't tell you how big the landmasses are.

It is a Continental piece of landmass. It doesn't matter how big it is Exactly. But the fact the Juubi couldn't destroy It despite have heavily attacked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt: Alright, I can pretty much counter you using Deidara, so I will.

No Caption Provided

Here's the size of Deidara's C0. We know this for a fact because Deidara tells us the radius.

No Caption Provided

So if the radius is 10km, the Diameter has to be 20km next. It's real easy to find the height, which is 34km. I didn't do this, but you can also pixel scale cloud height with this, and you'd realize how badly you lowballed cloud height in the OP.

No Caption Provided

This is important because C0 vaporizes everything, "but why is the debris on the outside" well, that's because it's outside the attack.

Now that we know the size and method let's calc the attack using this

First Volume of a cone with the height of 34km and a radius of 10km.

3560471670000 m3

The calc calls for me to change that into centimeters cubbed, so I will.

3.56047167e+18

Then it's as simple as plugging in the value for vaporizing.

3.56047167e+18 x 25700 = 9.1504122e+22

Country Level

You surmised that because Naruto didn't vape things (which is conjecture because your evidence was stone outside the radius of the attack) that the Tentails also doesn't vape things. Then the opposite should be true, right? Why are the Ten-Tails Island level and fragmentation when C0 is vastly weaker and somehow Country-level and Vaporizing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TLDR he lowballed sizes and used debris OUTSIDE the attack's radius to say it's not vaporizing but there's plenty of evidence that it actually is and weaker characters/attacks reach country-level no problem.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The HQ isn’t in the village, but it is very close. So close that if it were anything near country level or whatever these guys say then the village would’ve been destroyed too. It’s more like island level

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta said:
@wk_decaff said:

It is a Continental piece of landmass. It doesn't matter how big it is Exactly. But the fact the Juubi couldn't destroy It despite have heavily attacked.

No Caption Provided

Bruh you did not just say that.

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this thread as a whole is just cancer, tbh. The OP's counters for the most time are nothing but misinterpretations(but it's not surprsing when you know this is the same guy who used to wank Naruto to the high heaven, he is a pretty open troll), but what even funnier is that most people that response are either stans of other series or people that got salty after those FT threads.

I also tried to response to the op's ridicilous allegatations, but for some reason CV starts eating up my images after only posting just few of them. So here the last image that I was supposed to post to you saucegod, hope it can be actually seen.

Also since I am not able to add caption as I can't see the image itself, well it's pretty clear size comparison of the bijuu dama craters and Bee's twister crater.

No Caption Provided

These explosions are only mountain sized.

What is it supposed to prove?

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: I didn't use pixel-scaling anywhere in my post. The visual size of the Bijuu changes pretty often, sometimes in the span of one or two panels. Using them to scale anything is going to lead to issues, which is why I didn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only do one section for now:

Size of Juubidama...Not country/continent-sized

Now one would look at the explosion and be in awe, it does look visually nice & big on-paper, but sorry to spoil you that that's no country-sized explosion. For context: when I see country-sized I mean diameter of 100km at minimum. The smallest continent, Australia, is almost 4000km.

For starters, their has been no legit naruto debater here who has outright called a Juubidama continental in pure AoE/Size, yes in it's lv/AP but the former? not to my knowledge.

The Juubidama is actually less than 100km in diameter, proof of this is seen in these 2 images:

respectfully wrong, this blast even from the distance we're seeing it from completely dwarfs the pervious craters made by the earlier TBBs, yes it's that big. Those 2 scans don't you at all

The Juubidama was fired on the Shinobi Alliance HQ, which was located in the Hidden Cloud Village and some of the buildings + mountains remained intact after the explosion.

Again wrong, yes it was fired at the HQ, but who told you the HQ was in the Cloud Village?

This would mean the blast radius was not big enough to cover all the Hidden Cloud Village, otherwise how would you explain the 2nd panel where the village looks fine?

Or.....it just means the Village is more than 100km away from the HQ, *facepalm

Unless if we're saying the Hidden Cloud Village is bigger than 100km, which it clearly is not. It is a village after all, not to mention the Hidden Leaf Village actually has the highest population out of the 5 Hidden Villages:

1. According to Kai no Sho, Konoha has the highest population out of all the five main hidden villages.

This is the size of Hidden Leaf Village:

Tf does population have to do with the size of the village?lmao

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta said:
@wk_decaff said:

No Caption Provided

Bruh you did not just say that.

?

Pretty sure i did.

It doesn't matter if Naruto's countinent is the size of Oceania or Europe. But the fact it is a Countinent and Juubi could not destroy it. Therefore he is not continental.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: Naruto's continent is a supercontinent it takes up half the planet, you basically just told me that Pangea = Australia when you said size doesn't matter like it makes no sense to think that way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Also, villages in Naruto are massive the leaf village has a radius of over 40km (Klicks = KM)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucascosta: Naruto's continent is a supercontinent it takes up half the planet, you basically just told me that Pangea = Australia when you said size doesn't matter like it makes no sense to think that way.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto planet is bigger than ours too lmao

LucasCosta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LucasCosta
@wk_decaff said:

@molt: Alright, I can pretty much counter you using Deidara, so I will.

No Caption Provided

Here's the size of Deidara's C0. We know this for a fact because Deidara tells us the radius.

No Caption Provided

So if the radius is 10km, the Diameter has to be 20km next. It's real easy to find the height, which is 34km. I didn't do this, but you can also pixel scale cloud height with this, and you'd realize how badly you lowballed cloud height in the OP.

No Caption Provided

This is important because C0 vaporizes everything, "but why is the debris on the outside" well, that's because it's outside the attack.

Now that we know the size and method let's calc the attack using this

First Volume of a cone with the height of 34km and a radius of 10km.

3560471670000 m3

The calc calls for me to change that into centimeters cubbed, so I will.

3.56047167e+18

Then it's as simple as plugging in the value for vaporizing.

3.56047167e+18 x 25700 = 9.1504122e+22

Country Level

You surmised that because Naruto didn't vape things (which is conjecture because your evidence was stone outside the radius of the attack) that the Tentails also doesn't vape things. Then the opposite should be true, right? Why are the Ten-Tails Island level and fragmentation when C0 is vastly weaker and somehow Country-level and Vaporizing?

C0 did not vaporize anything.

It left a crater and Manda was also hit by it and had still his form intact.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TLDR he lowballed sizes and used debris OUTSIDE the attack's radius to say it's not vaporizing but there's plenty of evidence that it actually is and weaker characters/attacks reach country-level no problem.

ever hear of shcordingers cat

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who thought any individual juubidara was continental never should have been taken seriously to begin with. There has never been a single scan, of the Juubi in the war or even the complete Juubi, doing anything continental with a single attack.