Confirmed: Marvel is pulling ALL content off Netflix in 2019 as they prepare for war with DisneyPlus

Avatar image for perchtakedownog
PerchTakedownOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PerchTakedownOG

And we thought LC and Ironfist cancellations were a big deal. It's been confirmed all Marvel shows will be pulled from Netflix in 2019.

It's war time with Loki(featuring Hiddleston) being the first confirmed show of the rumored series. DisneyPlus line up is already looking insanely beast. And they have endless more content and franchise to announce based off all the good darn properties they own!!

Disney+ will be a monster.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/disneys-new-netflix-rival-will-be-called-disney-plus-and-launch-late-2019.html

PerchTakedownOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: DD, JJ and Punisher could possibly get one or two more seasons depending on the original contract. After that it's perma-over. No deals will be struck.

But THAT. IS. IT. Defenders, AoS, LC, IF, all cartoons and movies will be pulled next year.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: DD, JJ and Punisher could possibly get one or two more seasons depending on the original contract. After that it's perma-over. No deals will be struck.

But THAT. IS. IT. Defenders, AoS, LC, IF, all cartoons and movies will be pulled next year.

AoS is ABC not Netflix, its probably ending in S6 though since it has been on the verge of being cancelled multiple times already.

PerchTakedownOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: I know that already. But Netflix has the old seasons. You can watch those on Netflix right now. But not after next year. Marvel is pulling everything. Here soon they'll be no Marvel content Netflix.

DD and JJ will both be cancelled after maybe one more season if not sooner.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Netflix can make another season of daredevil before it stops.Let's see how good is Disney+.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke512: With the 57% drop in viewers on 3rd season of DD, I doubt they'll be another from Netflix.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

We already knew that Disney was pulling their content, I can't see where the Marvel Netflix shows are mentioned in the link.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

You Fools Netflix will be dead by midnight, LONG LIVE GOD EMPEROR MICKEY!!!!!

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PerchTakedownOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PerchTakedownOG

@vertigo-: the Netflix series are done. Marvel will not extend contracts and Disney already managed to sabotage LC and ironfist part way through production.

those shows have one foot in the grave.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think they can pull the defenders since Netflix produced them.

Epicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad they cancelled Luke Cage when I'm just now discovering it's greatness, finale of s2 tonite ;-;. Anyways I won't be paying for it, watching the shows like how I originally watched Daredevil online for free.99

stayPoppin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please one more season of DD

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Oooo

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disney = Marvel's cancer.

Thatoneguy887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Disney gonna lose that battle....should just buy Netflix like they buy everything else.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Marvel thinking they are what makes Netflix Netflix.

stayPoppin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stayPoppin

@ready_4_madness said:

I’d stick to Netflix, Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar movies aren’t enough for me to switch sides.

I like how you just randomly forgot Disney now owns every single movie or TV show you've seen that has the 20th Century FOX logo on it. Between Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar. All of FOX and Disney plus others they have a near infinite library of popular franchises they work with, make new shows, exclusive DisneyPlus movies etc... The sky is the limit.

If they don't beat Netflix in the end it's simply because they don't want to. At the very least they will be epic competition for Netflix.

stayPoppin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staypoppin: add 20th century fox and I’m still picking Netflix over it.

That's fair. To each his own. But you have to admit the potential here is great enough to surpass Netflix or compete with them easily.