Comics in Lithuania

Protector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Protector

So, I am from a small post-sovietic country. And we have a problem - we have no significant comics culture. There were some strips at tha magazines in soviet times, but now... Only some web-strips :( Well... Not only... Some Disney comics are released two times a month. Simpsons still released. Spider-man had few issues, but not anymore. I guess, Avengers came out only once. People here thinks, that comics are only for kids... 
But I don't think like that! So, I gathered few friends, and we started some blog about comics. And... Where should we begin, and how it would be better to do things?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty

Wow, you're a real fan :)  Things will change eventually, but I'm surprised that the comic movies aren't helping to change attitudes towards comics.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Larkin1388
@Protector:  Hang in there bro, They'll come around eventually.
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Oh man your from Lithuania, that's where my ancestors were from and lot of my family lived there up until the holocaust and they were killed by the Nazis. Sure enough comics will gain the recognition the deserve in Lithuania within the next few years. It's a shame that they don't get the recognition they deserve in places.