Comics from the Perspective of Lame Villains?

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wondering, are there any comics told from the perspective of a lame villain? Not from the perspective of like Dr. Doom or Joker, like if Kite-Man were to tell a story, or something along those lines? Asking if anyone has any recommendations or know of any comics like this.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Naamah_Obyzouth

@tomkatie: Flash had some comics like that at one point or another. I remember reading one that was told in the perspective of The Trickster. It's been so long however, my memory is very obscured on the details.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomkatie said:

Just wondering, are there any comics told from the perspective of a lame villain? Not from the perspective of like Dr. Doom or Joker, like if Kite-Man were to tell a story, or something along those lines? Asking if anyone has any recommendations or know of any comics like this.

There is a story starring the obscure Marvel assassin Boomerang. I don't know the name of it though. Boomerang is a total joke normally but this story sees him getting a bit of a happy ending. Sounds like what you're looking for.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

To my knowledge, no.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see one for Kite man, Calendar Man and Condom- I mean condiment king