Comic vine will be lit 2019!: Report says Captain Marvel will "blow Wonder Woman away!"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stage3Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

2019 will be one for the record books. I'm expecting nothing less then Thor's neutron star feat level rustling on the Vine.

"According to a new report, we should expect Captain Marvel to be an even bigger game changer than Wonder Woman was last summer. In fact, it's said that the Marvel Studios movie will "blow it away."

"Though Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War were all different and original movies, nothing is going to be as different and original as Captain Marvel. The upcoming movie from Anna Bolden and Ryan Fleck is going to change the Marvel Cinematic Universe and give us something no one has seen before – and something that no fan is expecting.

"Wonder Woman was obviously considered a very important movie for women, but Captain Marvel is going to blow it away. It will completely redefine superhero movies – similar to how Marvel Studios changed everything back in 2008. If you thought Infinity War was a game-changer, you’re not ready for what’s coming in Captain Marvel."

https://www.screengeek.net/2018/05/09/captain-marvel-will-redefine-superhero-movies/

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 socajunkie  Moderator

Meh.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop trying to spread false hope, conspiracy theorist

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain marvel will blow wonder woman? i'd pay real good money to see that

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The arrogance of Disney at full display.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not watching it.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

Captain Marvel is a terribly written character in the comics and from what I've heard from the directors she's supposed to have the same attitude in the movies. I'm supposed to believe a terrible actress is going to somehow make a terribly written character somehow 'blow away' one of the biggest feminist icons of the century? sorry, try again.

I honestly had no interest in anything related to her movie until IW showed how she's going to be important. Still won't see her origin film, but I guess I'll have to put up with her in the IW sequel