Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason I saved this category for last.  Trying to pick one single female category as the hottest is not the easiest thing to do.  Maybe people already know who their choice would be.  I guess I've always tried avoiding the topic since 1) it's a little weird and 2) how can you choose just one?

I literally changed the official winner a few times.  I thought maybe I could just (take the easy way and) make it a tie.  But that'd be a cop-out, right?  Then I finally decided to stick with one of the choices since she was also SuperCoonce's choice.  I figured since he helped design the whole voting process here, I could let his choice determine between my two final choices.  Granted, since he's off in Australia with Captain Cascader, maybe he shouldn't have a say.  I would imagine that our official winner and the user winner will be the same, if not pretty darn close.  Soooo....

Comic Vine: Hottest Female of 2008: Emma Frost

Sure this may not be her current look but does that really matter?
Sure this may not be her current look but does that really matter?
Yes, the White Queen reigns as the hottest character.  Not only does she have the looks.  She wears a provocative outfit (that I have a hard time calling an actual costume but whatever).  She is intelligent.  She is capable of being a leader.  She also has the bitchy attitude needed when the chips are down.  Emma Frost is not just a pretty face.  She is a deadly, attractive package that shouldn't be messed with.  Emma is Comic Vine's first official hottest character.  I'm sure she wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe next year...
Maybe next year...
Who was our second choice?  Spider-Woman came close.  Her costume is simply but there is something about it (and the way she fills it).  She also has those pheromones that may have something to do with it.  Perhaps if she hadn't been replaced by Queen Veranke for pretty much the whole year, she could've been number one.  Maybe next year.

Now who did the Community vote for?  Head over the the winner choices and see.

Then make sure you come back here and talk about all the hottness that could have been.

And once again, I apologize for Hottest Male Character not making it as a category due to lack of time.  Next year there will be that category and more included.

#1 Posted by Mr Mofo (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna won the user picks?  Not who I voted for but I sseug s'ehs toh.

#2 Edited by pixelized (49085 posts) - - Show Bio

No one voted for Lady Mastermind? shocking.

E. Frost is so ugly. Oh well

And Greg Horn should be stripped of his pencil.

#3 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought there'd really be more talk over this category...

#4 Posted by Hardartist (916 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, It was.

#5 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"I thought there'd really be more talk over this category..."
Blame the holidays. I'm pretty sure I voted for Zatanna. There's something incredibly attractive about that outfit.
#6 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"I thought there'd really be more talk over this category..."
People have talked about it enough in the forums. There's like, a million "Who is the hottest character?" threads.
#7 Posted by Paint (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused. I clicked on the Winner choices, and It says Zatanna won...

#8 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the "community" choice.  At the top, you'll see it says "User Picks."  Click on "The Awards" tab to see the Sites' choices.