Comic Con '08

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Who's coming to the third Annual Comic Con in New York City's Javits Center this Month on the 18th, 19th or 20th?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I would love too.....

sighs

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I would love too..... *sighs*"

LoL, don't feel bad. I'm gonna end up going for the first time. It's gonna rock.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Geez, the first time I go to Anime Boston, I can't go to Comic Con for the first time. Grr....if I went, I'd probably go as Kiba like Anime Boston. Oooh, I need to upload those pics."

You should've gone to Comic Con. You could've been the first Viner to meet Eternal Chaos in the flesh. LoL.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Geez, the first time I go to Anime Boston, I can't go to Comic Con for the first time. Grr....if I went, I'd probably go as Kiba like Anime Boston. Oooh, I need to upload those pics.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Cryo-Wolf says:

"GRRRR! That's it, next year, maybe I can ***con***(pun intended) my parent's into letting me go. I'll definitely be able to go in two years...I'll be able to drive then =D"

lol.

Yeah, I do plan on going next year.

But how am I suppose to explain to Boss I need a Vacation for "Comic Con".

lol.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Midnight Lantern

I want to go but sadly my I can not.

But I do plan on going next year.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Midnight Lantern

I'd have a T-Shirt that said.

"Yes, I'm Midnight Lantern on Comicvine."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

GRRRR! That's it, next year, maybe I can con(pun intended) my parent's into letting me go. I'll definitely be able to go in two years...I'll be able to drive then =D

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cryo-Wolf says:

"GRRRR! That's it, next year, maybe I can ***con***(pun intended) my parent's into letting me go. I'll definitely be able to go in two years...I'll be able to drive then =D"

Ha ha. Then the Vine can meet at the Con. I'll make sure to wear a shirt or a sticker that says "Yes, this is THE Eternal Chaos from Comicvine. Yeah, I'm advertising."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"I'm also Cryo-Wolf, Ghoul, Bruce Marxism, and Moonchild on Comicvine.com." That's what my bag'd say XP

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jax

I'd have a t-shirt that says "yes fellow Viners this is Jax. The cocky b!tch." Comic Con is great. I watch it on G4tv every year. Maybe this year I'll go. I'll laugh if I see EC on t.v.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shaper

Eternal Chaos says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
""I'm also Cryo-Wolf, Ghoul, Bruce Marxism, and Moonchild on Comicvine.com." That's what my bag'd say XP"
I'm also "Laugh Master, Janos Tarax, Alexia Taras, Amazing Spider--Man, Eddie Brock, and Morlun." HA!"

To many for me to name.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Cryo-Wolf says:

""I'm also Cryo-Wolf, Ghoul, Bruce Marxism, and Moonchild on Comicvine.com." That's what my bag'd say XP"

I'm also "Laugh Master, Janos Tarax, Alexia Taras, Amazing Spider--Man, Eddie Brock, and Morlun." HA!

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shaper

Eternal Chaos says:

"Jax says:
"I'd have a t-shirt that says "yes fellow Viners this is Jax. The cocky b!tch." Comic Con is great. I watch it on G4tv every year. Maybe this year I'll go. I'll laugh if I see EC on t.v."
Ha ha, You'll see my ass on TV. I'll be nerd walking around, pushing through everybody with a Venom shirt, A Zombie Captain America and an Avengers shirt. @Copy: You freak out if people even have your myspace, so you wouldn't go and let us know your you. LoL."

You've seen my picture. And If I meet you face to face I wouldn't care then. It's a different story when you know nothing about the person on an internet website. And I didn't freak out.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jax

Eternal Chaos says:

"Jax says:
"I'd have a t-shirt that says "yes fellow Viners this is Jax. The cocky b!tch." Comic Con is great. I watch it on G4tv every year. Maybe this year I'll go. I'll laugh if I see EC on t.v."
Ha ha, You'll see my ass on TV. I'll be nerd walking around, pushing through everybody with a Venom shirt, A Zombie Captain America and an Avengers shirt. @Copy: You freak out if people even have your myspace, so you wouldn't go and let us know your you. LoL."

Okay. When you see the people from G4 say "what's up Comicvine? Represent."

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Jax says:

Ha ha, You'll see my ass on TV. I'll be nerd walking around, pushing through everybody with a Venom shirt, A Zombie Captain America and an Avengers shirt.

@Copy: You freak out if people even have your myspace, so you wouldn't go and let us know your you. LoL.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Shaper says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Jax says:
You've seen my picture. And If I meet you face to face I wouldn't care then. It's a different story when you know nothing about the person on an internet website. And I didn't freak out. "

LoL. Then come to Comic Con. Ha ha.

@Jax: LoL, I would. I'd go on and I'd say "Hey there America and everyboy else who's watching this, this is Eternal Chaos from Comicvine saying 'this place rocks, Marvel has some stuff that's going to outclass DC again! Anyway, much love Vine, I'm advertising us, hopefully we won't get n00bs this time.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Eternal Chaos says:

"Shaper says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Jax says:
You've seen my picture. And If I meet you face to face I wouldn't care then. It's a different story when you know nothing about the person on an internet website. And I didn't freak out. "
LoL. Then come to Comic Con. Ha ha. @Jax: LoL, I would. I'd go on and I'd say "Hey there America and everyboy else who's watching this, this is Eternal Chaos from Comicvine saying 'this place rocks, Marvel has some stuff that's going to outclass DC again! Anyway, much love Vine, I'm advertising us, hopefully we won't get n00bs this time. "

You should also say "Hello Kiara I lub j00" xP

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shaper

Eternal Chaos says:

"Shaper says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Jax says:
LoL. Then come to Comic Con. Ha ha. @Jax: LoL, I would. I'd go on and I'd say "Hey there America and everyboy else who's watching this, this is Eternal Chaos from Comicvine saying 'this place rocks, Marvel has some stuff that's going to outclass DC again! Anyway, much love Vine, I'm advertising us, hopefully we won't get n00bs this time. "

Can't. I don't live in New york.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Copy, I'll pick you up when I go... In 12 years xP

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

The closest one to me is Atlanta.. and thats about 150 miles away x_X

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#23  Edited By gmanfromheck

Maybe it's early for this but I'm definitely going to San Diego this summer.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iSHADOW

G-Man says:

"Maybe it's early for this but I'm definitely going to San Diego this summer."

come pick me up on the way