comic art books

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By liquade

where can i get one of those binder/book type things that people keep all there original art in

.they are black with emty sleeves inside i dont know what they are called but i need one?

thanks

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

liquade says:

"where can i get one of those binder/book type things that people keep all there original art in .they are black with emty sleeves inside i dont know what they are called but i need one? thanks"

STAPLES.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

liquade says:

"where can i get one of those binder/book type things that people keep all there original art in .they are black with emty sleeves inside i dont know what they are called but i need one? thanks"

Any office supply store should have them and probably in around 100 of them. As for the binder thats your choice thier lol you can chose any one which would best fit you. I use the floppy like binder cause it can bend and find into spaces not taking up to much space its self.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zee crusher

liquade says:

"these are not regular binders right? these are binders/notebooks specificly designed for art?"

No they are like just binds you put like 50pages of paper in and carry around for small notes i think but i use mine for comic crap and stuff like that. They last a long time to i got mine back in 7th grade and now i'm in 12th. It was with my family before that but not used lol.

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By liquade

these are not regular binders right? these are binders/notebooks specificly designed for art?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

liquade says:

"these are not regular binders right? these are binders/notebooks specificly designed for art?"

I don't know any place that sells binder's just for art.Do you have a local art supply store.I'm from NJ so the stores you have for art might be different.I'm sure everyone has a STAPLES though unless your out of the North America.