Which do you prefer?

• 
Vivec3629

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ragnarok by a country mile. Civil War is my least favorite Avengers-esque MCU movie.

All the hype/advertising going into that movie with Team Cap and Team Iron Man irritated me too. The movie had "Captain America" in the title; there was no question who was going to be portrayed as unreasonable and lose in the end.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragnarok was the most fun i have had in a movie

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved Ragnarok, but come on. The emotional impact of Civil War alone outdoes everything in Ragnarok.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok felt like an SNL sketch of Thor

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Civil War.

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ganon15: I can’t help but agree with that a little bit!

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Civil War

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Civil War touched more on the intentions of those who were trying to do good in the way they saw fit, and Ragnarok mostly touched upon Thor’s character development in a hilarious way. Neither one was bad, but I enjoyed Civil War more.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor rag is great and an awesome movie that did wonders for thors development. So much loss but so much growth in too many ways to say. But civil war just was so entertaining and an epic movie I've rewatched several times. (Mainly for the winter soldier fight scenes and the cap/Bucky vs iron man fight).

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a great time and laughed my ass off during Ragnarok

it was just a great theater experience even though I've replayed the action scenes in Civil war like 10+ each. They're both among the best films in the MCU, but the soundtrack, fight scenes, villain, and 80s vibes from Ragnarok win it for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ragnarok by so much.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FaradaySloth

Both are crap but Civil War is better because it's not a complete joke.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Civil War.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ragnorak is a hell of a lot more fun on rewatch. CW has been out for years an I’ve only seen it 3 times. Probably seen Ragnorak at least 6 times already.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Civil War. It's my favourite MCU Movie in general. Zemo was a great villain and one of the reasons why it's my favourite. And the way how they added humour to the airport scene and included other Avengers took the viewers attention off of the two characters promoted to fight. And when Iron Man went to help Cap, one could of expected the film to end with the heroes vs villains because of BvS ending against Doomsday. Then we find out Bucky killed Stark's mom. And they fight again. Also the introduction of the other heroes wan't forced at all and were mainly used to make the reader not expect what happens at the end.

Thor: Ragnarok was also a great movie. It is in my Top 5 MCU Movies. The film was funny, wasn't the same as Thor 1 / 2 and the Hulk fight was good. They made fun of cliches. And had great action, and the humour was used well in this film, as it makes Thor seem as a joker, but then at the end when Asgard (The Place) gets destroyed and we see The Black Order's ship, it's great. And How all of Asgard (The People) are killed and Thor can barely make jokes in Infinity War. The story was alright. Not as good as Civil War.

My Final Answer is Civil War!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok was way more fun on a first viewings but Civil War is much more rewatchable. Might go with CW

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarock

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tie for me, but Ragnorak existed to keep Civil War airport from being 2 seconds long tbh.m

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Civil War was very well done and a great balance of emotion, drama, and action

Ragnarok is a really fun movie but that's all it is, is a dumb fun action movie with cool visuals and some jokes it's just a bunch of oohing, awhimg, hahaing little to no intelligence in it

Plus Infinity War literally made the whole Ragnarok movie completely pointless Thors people still all die and Thor does need a hammer to be powerful lol

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok was so beautifully shot and had some great fight scenes.

I actually didn't like civil war all that much. I feel like it trivialized one of the biggest storylines of the avengers. Almost feels like the movie worked too hard to set up the airport scene and the plot suffered as a result. Also the cgi sucked.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with Civil War.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Civil War

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#25  Edited By KrleAvenger

Civil War, easily. Truly shows us what kind of character Cap is and in what kind of a world he lives in. At least that is how I felt about it. Ragnarok either makes all of its characters forgettable or just strait up bad. There was almost no Thor in Ragnarok. And I'm not talking about screen time but Thor's character, because he was extremely annoying in that movie. Thor: Ragnarok is everything but a movie about Thor and Asgard. The only times when I felt like I was watching a Thor movie were Odin's and Surtur's scenes, and both of those characters were wasted in that movie.

Not that I don't like Ragnarok. I did like the movie. But Civil War is on a completely different level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Civil War was boring, so Ragnarok.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ragnarok introduced Surter, Hela, the grandmaster, and more. It introduced us to a more brotherly side of Thor/loki. Showed us more of Asgard, Thor's powers, and a battle to find out who in fact is the strongest avenger. Can't really top that (besides infinity war ofc)