Civil War DC Style

This topic is locked from further discussion.

csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By csimon

Now I am sure this has had to be done bfore but I could not Find it I may have over looked it. But I am going to try and do this with a twist. 

Ok so lets say  the Civil War story line went down in the DCU the same events happend in the beginning  Now happened in the DCU.  

In place of Ironman We have Supeman in place of Cap we have Wonderwoman Not Batman 
 Batman is in place of spiderman he shows the world who he is.  

1) How do you think things would be Today in the DCU?  
2) How would it of changed the relationship with the character s? 
3) Witch side would you of been on.  
4) Witch Sid would of won this WAR?  
5) Would  this of been some thing you would of read. 
6) Would it have been a better story then it was for Marvle?   
7) What Side would MM and Bat man Pick and stay on and fight for?
8) What do you Think? 

Super-human Registration:     
Superman  
Flash 
Green Arrow 
Hawkgirl      
GL- John Stewart   
Plastic Man   
Tim Drake
Red Tornado 
Steel 
Vixen 
Zatanna 
Cyborg  
Firestorm 

Stuck in the Middle:

Martian Manhunter  
Batman  

The Rebellion: 
Wonderwoman 
GL  - Hal
Aquaman 
Captain Marvel      
Hawkgirl 
The Question     
Red Arrow 
Night Wing 
Supergirl     
Dr. Fate     
Guardian    
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Green Arrow on the registration side??????

Meh, makes about as much sense as any choices in Marvel's Civil War.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By turoksonofstone
@AtPhantom said:
" Green Arrow on the registration side??????  Meh, makes about as much sense as any choices in Marvel's Civil War. "
Very original idea though.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom
@turoksonofstone said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Green Arrow on the registration side??????  Meh, makes about as much sense as any choices in Marvel's Civil War. "
Very original idea though. "
What, Green Arrow being pro-reg?
Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By turoksonofstone

No, 

Civil War DC Style

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Amegashita

Why would Captain Marvel be against the registration?  Also why would Tim be for it and why would Batman reveal his identity?  It's obvious whats going to happen if he ever does that, and that's unbelievably horrible with people like the Joker, Anarky, and all those other criminals that are just dying to slice his throat, and the rest of his families', whilst they sleep. 

A lot of these choices just go completely against these characters' character.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom

While we're there, why would Superman, Who's just had his home planet destroyed by a US General working apart, but sanctioned by the US government, join them in this? Why would Plastic Man, former criminal join them? Why would Flash, who had his unborn child murdered by a rogue because he knew his and his wife's name, who later had to beg a cosmic entity to erase his identity so he could start over, support them? 

But again, this is the problem with the original as well. If Marvel was what Marvel should have been, Civil War would never have happened. The whole story is one massive character derailment.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amegashita
@AtPhantom:  The whole "Civil War" idea in itself is horrible and inept.
moshimoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By moshimoshi

I have a hard time seeing Bruce unveiling himself, maybe Dick would. Why would J'onn not support reg? He doesn't really have an alter ego.
You have hawkgirl on both sides...  Did you just pick these names at random, or did you put thought into it? If so id like to hear some of your reasoning

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will win this one, he will join the other groupo and this Civil War will have more sense that Marvel one. 
I hate civil Wars a good idea, but it feel like the guys that made it dont care about the idea and only want to sell comics. 
Batman never take out his mask. 
Batman is the real person, not Brtuce Wayne, even the Joker say it.

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Amegashita
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

Batman will win this one, he will join the other groupo and this Civil War will have more sense that Marvel one."

Uhm, what? How does this Civil War have more sense than Marvel's?  All the characters are simply going against everything they stand for.  Also, how does Batman win?  It's a group battle, not a one on one fight.
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amegashita said:
"@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"

Batman will win this one, he will join the other groupo and this Civil War will have more sense that Marvel one."

Uhm, what? How does this Civil War have more sense than Marvel's?  All the characters are simply going against everything they stand for.  Also, how does Batman win?  It's a group battle, not a one on one fight. "

Batman always wins, is a rule, like Marvel17-b, that means, everytime 2 or more Marvels are in one place they have to figth for no reason. 
I think is rule DC 8-c or something like that.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Amegashita
@DeathpooltheT1000:  You just made absolutely no sense.  Batman is great but he does lose and there's no way he would be able to win the Civil War by himself, he's not god.
moshimoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By moshimoshi
@DeathpooltheT1000:  They really need to keep drug dealers out of schools...
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Amegashita:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... 
Dude that was a joke, the rule thing is a joke of Sergio Aragones. 
Why people dont understand my jokes?
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By beatboks1

Got one word for you

LEGENDS

Anyone remember that mini (86 maybe 87 IIRC). Glorious Godfrey 9an agent of Darksied has turned the people of Earth against the superhero community. The president (Reagan?) declares all masked adventurers illegal. Some of our heroes still operate in their costumes. Your list of who's on what side, definitely off base.

ForbushBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By ForbushBug
@beatboks1 said:
" Got one word for you  LEGENDS  Anyone remember that mini (86 maybe 87 IIRC). Glorious Godfrey 9an agent of Darksied has turned the people of Earth against the superhero community. The president (Reagan?) declares all masked adventurers illegal. Some of our heroes still operate in their costumes. Your list of who's on what side, definitely off base. "
I liked "Legends" a lot. Gave us the Suicide Squad. And at least there was Godfrey behind it instead of a ludicrous knee jerk reaction causing another ludicrous kneeerk reaction.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
@beatboks1 said:
" Got one word for you  LEGENDS  Anyone remember that mini (86 maybe 87 IIRC). Glorious Godfrey 9an agent of Darksied has turned the people of Earth against the superhero community. The president (Reagan?) declares all masked adventurers illegal. Some of our heroes still operate in their costumes. Your list of who's on what side, definitely off base. "
I do. Not exactly a Civil War though. I don't remember any hero actually supporting Godfrey. :P
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CylonDorado

Yeah, Wonder Woman and Aquaman don't really have secret Identities either, but it's easy for them, because their families are in heavily fortified, remote locations out in the middle of the ocean. And does Green Lantern (Hal) have one? Seems like he'd be fine with registration too.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By beatboks1
@AtPhantom said:
" @beatboks1 said:
I do. Not exactly a Civil War though. I don't remember any hero actually supporting Godfrey. :P "
Yeah I was more referring to who had defied the law and kept operating. Obviously they would be more likely to oppose a registration.
Raddra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Raddra
@AtPhantom said:

But again, this is the problem with the original as well. If Marvel was what Marvel should have been, Civil War would never have happened. The whole story is one massive character derailment. "

Agreed, it was nothing but an unbelievably bad idea as an excuse to have superheroes fight one another. 

It also damaged a lot of characters credibility manyfold. 

This is the kind of thing that should be left to what-if books, not the mainstream storyline.
moshimoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By moshimoshi
@CylonDorado said:
" Yeah, Wonder Woman and Aquaman don't really have secret Identities either, but it's easy for them, because their families are in heavily fortified, remote locations out in the middle of the ocean. And does Green Lantern (Hal) have one? Seems like he'd be fine with registration too. "
Hal has 2 brothers, one you never really see, the other has a family that he is close to. He too would be against reg, i think.

Wonder Woman, Steel, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, and MAYBE Marvel and Dr. Fate are the only people i think would really be pro-reg.
Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By Gambit1024

Civil War would never happen in the DCU. Everyone'd be anti-reg, lol. 

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CylonDorado
@moshimoshi:
Well, I don't know. He might see it as the other super heroes being subject to rules like the ones he has to adhere to every day as part of the Corps.
The Mango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Mango

Registration doesn't mean you have to go public with your secret ID.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#26  Edited By xerox_kitty